"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

What happened with gura? She started to stream consistently and she is not quiet during a big collab with some senpais. Im not complaining its cool to see im just not used to it
There is 5 more reasons for her viewers to finally pull a plug and go "yeah, she isn't streaming anyway so I am not going to watch her and member her anymore". That would be a solid motivation to start streaming again

No Name

What happened with gura? She started to stream consistently and she is not quiet during a big collab with some senpais. Im not complaining its cool to see im just not used to it

Edit : also i forget everytime how cute zeta is. I should really watch her more
The Gura AI rrat is real.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Meanwhile they're planning on spending as much on HoloEarth as they earned from 4th Fes, so that's a huge hole for now.

They could really just have gone with a simple gacha game and monetized the waifu-autism of their fans. Dev-costs probably would've been much lower and the profits they'd rake in would probably be considerable regardless.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Negzana

It's a mix of burnout going through phases, Holosummer stirring back motivation, EN3 forcing her to come back and fulfill the role of EN Daisenpai, and she might have finished a lot of the largest projects for the year and has more time for regular content

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Piano time! Shes really talented check her out!!!!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They could really just gone with a simple gacha game and monetized the waifu-autism of their fans. Dev-costs probably would've been much lower and the profits they'd rake in would probably be considerable regardless.
Their hope is to be a big Metaverse player. Realistically, they've taken the approach to attach themselves to any Gacha game that comes along, lol.

Though I think Metaverse stuff actually is a good investment for them, but only because they do have the entire performer section. There's a lot of room for VR content that they might be able to provide at a high, Gacha-like upsell level. VR owners are going to be closer to Whale-types generally.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Do not mistake Gura with Ame. She has always been decently talkative in big group collab.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
They could really just gone with a simple gacha game and monetized the waifu-autism of their fans. Dev-costs probably would've been much lower and the profits they'd rake in would probably be considerable regardless.
Like what @PleaseCheckYourReceipts said, if you read the document, they consistently mention 'The Metaverse' over and over. Unlike facebook, where I uncontrollably cringe at the mention of it and how out of touch they are, Hololive has a specific and clear vision of what they want with this particular project/product and they aren't trying to make you live inside their virtual hellscape like facebook.

:irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys:

:irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys::irysyabairys:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
pomu gook.PNG(Link)
POMU NO! Oh wait, silly me. My dyslexic ass accidentally read 600K as GOOK.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Anya with Team ID

Advent Debuts edited by the great NekoMikuri

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
In less than a Hour its tomorrow in Japan which means Chama Birthday without her :loading::ameraintear:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Probably JP only, but if it is EN I don't see anyone other than Fauna and Bijou touching it at best. Maybe Kiara just becase she'd want the numbers due to pomudachis.
IRyS would totally play it, as would Calli.

Watching the Connect the World watchalong, Kronii and Mumei immediately ran away when the SNOT MC came on lmao

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm listening to a grown, married woman play the pot man game. Fairly comfy... and zenloss has occurred. Still comfy
1691591320008.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Gini/Roza's cheese arrived

Screenshot_20230809_113843_X.png

Also isn't this her monkey friend from the NFT corp?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Feel free to generate your rrats, it is Selen addressing the Fall guys tournament issue. She didn't elaborate, but she is like inhaling her own copium (similar to VSaikyo incident)

Note: Sorry, i saw the taiwanese clipper did this, so ignore the chink words

In less than a Hour its tomorrow in Japan which means Chama Birthday without her :loading::ameraintear:

There is New Hachama to replace old Hachama:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

wait hold on married?

please enlighten me i actually didnt know that
Her roommate twitter mentioned it like 3 years ago, I think it is?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
wow i actually didnt know that
There :holohag:s so its not a stretched to assume most are either married, or in a committed relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom