"I LOVE TRAINS!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

This is gonna be fucking shit, isn't it?

Kirsche just made her Phase audition video public. It's uhhh, something.

Credit to @Azehara for editing the vid.

It's a blessing she never got in, she's really good about reading the room and not causing trouble when she's on Pippa's stream but I wouldn't want her to have to do that all the time. I'm pretty sure Phase'd discourage a lot of the stuff she covers which would've hurt her appeal a bit.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
This is gonna be fucking shit, isn't it?

It's a blessing she never got in, she's really good about reading the room and not causing trouble when she's on Pippa's stream but I wouldn't want her to have to do that all the time. I'm pretty sure Phase'd discourage a lot of the stuff she covers which would've hurt her appeal a bit.
Yeah but on the plus side, she'd get a model that's not shit.

But yeah, she's better on her own.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What the fuck am I actually just in a room with actual living fossils

You could be older than my father and you'd still be kicking

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Selen Love. 💜
XD1.jpg
This site would be so much better if we tought more efficient ways to spread the
LOVE for our oshis .Good Night Asylum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the fuck am I actually just in a room with actual living fossils

You could be older than my father and you'd still be kicking
To be fair you're younger than nolan. Thats on you.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To be fair you're younger than nolan. Thats on you.
It really is a skeel issue when you are born younger than the fucking lmao ohio man

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Praid

Just another idiot
I'm biased. I think unions had a place initially (guilds for physical labor crafstmen are a whole other topic and are needed), but a lot of them seem to be useless and siphon money that should actually go to the workers, to middle men who don't actually do anything of note. I also don't give a rats ass what hollywood, the writers or the actors do. They haven't produced anything worth money and at this point, independent and smaller companies not tied to SAG and such, content creators and chuubas, can produce more personal, coherent pieces of media.
They're not all bad, I'm a tradesmens apprentice and part of a union in the Aerospace industry. Before the union, the company I currently work for would lay off sometimes 50% of the hourly workforce. Now they negotiated a deal that big layoffs haven't happened in like 40 years. They still have their place, they just need strong leaders and not corrupt bureaucrats.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you had your feelings hurt by Kiara successfully trolling you, this should be a lot more by-the-books:

First 20 minutes of just reading shit. This is what you retards wanted.

Also, they are doing matchmaking. RIP to trying to play with them.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

What do you guys think of the "Belly bulge"? :unsure:

So I saw this while chilling here on vacation with my girl, and it hit me that I see this "skirt bulge" discourse pop up every couple months, always the same thing; some woman going "I hate it then found out guys like it and I'm like whaaaat?" So I showed her the tweets and told her about this conflict between men and women that keeps coming up (women hate it, men like it).

Sure enough, she went off on it and said it looked terrible. Saying it reminds her why she has to wear Spanx and guys who like it have a weird fetish.

This skirt bulge argument seems to be an actual, lingering conflict between men and women and I find that very funny.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Good day all, I'm here to request recommendations of your favorite instrument playing vtubers (or any, doesn't have to be your favorite). Instrument playing streams have become some of my favorites within vtubing, so I'm looking for some more vtubers that do these at least every once in a while. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but I'd like to be able to go through their vods and see a few dedicated streams that aren't all special events or one-time donothon rewards, only to never do them again (looking at you Rie/ @superduper. Need to start doing some guitar streams). Hell, if you know of any that stream themselves trying to learn one, I might be interested. Doesn't matter what language they speak either. Also doesn't matter the instrument.

So far, the ones I've been watching/getting into are:
  • Uruka with her violin. If I can help it, I never miss a stream when she plays violin, sometimes even watching her over my favorite vtubers streaming at the time. She's really good and fun to listen to. Helps I like the violin a lot.
  • Ruki with her flute. Thanks to @kushami tasukaru posting her streams here, I gave her a watch/listen, and she's great. I also like the flute a lot, so these are nice, relaxing streams for me.
  • Patra with her guitar. Also thanks to Kushami for sharing, I finally spent some time to listen to her this weekend, and God damn, this is something I needed in my life. Never expected to find myself enjoying an anime girl shredding on guitar to Cowboys from Hell or Master of Puppets, but I've been having a lot of fun with her guitar stream vods. Great song choices too.
So yeah, if there's any recommendations out there for instrument playing vtubers, I'd love to check them out. Can't guarantee I'll keep up with them, but I'd like to at least give them a try. Thanks!
Miko has been known to play the drums

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
First 20 minutes of just reading shit. This is what you retards wanted.

Also, they are doing matchmaking. RIP to trying to play with them.
jokes on you I don't even watch these hoes or care about their pokemans game. I only cared about the minecraft event but that seems dead in the water.:fishmandispair:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So I saw this while chilling here on vacation with my girl, and it hit me that I see this "skirt bulge" discourse pop up every couple months, always the same thing; some woman going "I hate it then found out guys like it and I'm like whaaaat?" So I showed her the tweets and told her about this conflict between men and women that keeps coming up (women hate it, men like it).

Sure enough, she went off on it and said it looked terrible. Saying it reminds her why she has to wear Spanx and guys who like it have a weird fetish.

This skirt bulge argument seems to be an actual, lingering conflict between men and women and I find that very funny.
I believe it to be a product of internalized fatshaming taking roots from and perpetuated by media and toy companies. "Barbie doesnt have belly bulge, so why do i have it" kinda deal

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Deep-budget HoloSummer short featuring Holoh3ro

:SelenHAHAhere: that is such a goofy-ass meech display. The BEEGSmol dolls look really good, though.

Last edited:

wrp

Does anyone know who the hell Chiyuki Chai is? Account was created in February and I'm subbed to them. Pretty sure it's a Phase alt, I don't know why or who else I'd be subbed to with no content and a deleted twitter.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A little late, but Tenma is looking for that Killer Bean collab:

Archive

MagicHammer

Does anyone know who the hell Chiyuki Chai is? Account was created in February and I'm subbed to them. Pretty sure it's a Phase alt, I don't know why or who else I'd be subbed to with no content and a deleted twitter.
It appears it was an alt account of Hero Hei's for 'vtubing activities', as per the description on this video.

I guess at some point he wanted to go full FalseEyeD.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hero Hei's vtuber account according to his video descriptions..

edit: give me dem clocks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom