General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I mean, when you get down to it the vtubers you watch also hate you, so realistically, pick your battles when it comes to entertainment industry lmao
Speak for yourself retard.
:whatastory:

Anyways:
1691508251905.png1691508361590.png1691508404151.png1691508507847.png1691508559866.png
a - a - a - a - a

Negzana

Kaela is cute when she speaks in Chinese and I won't get some help for saying that

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

View attachment 39702
Archive
Archive2

Lmao, what a fucking joke. There goes any reason she had to stick around Nijisanji.

At this point, Nijisanji ought to be a verb.

Example: To Nijisanji in a chair (you somehow sat on your balls).

On this train of thought.. if we ever needed/wanted a "Failure" react (not necessarily even a neg-rate), I present the champ himself.
20230630_210938.jpg

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 39702
Archive
Archive2

Lmao, what a fucking joke. There goes any reason she had to stick around Nijisanji.

I cant believe she was so retarded with her wisdom tooth recovery that she wont be able to hold international tourneys anymore, management warned her so and told her it would've been a bad idea smh

hlwldlnf

View attachment 39702
Archive
Archive2

Unless this is her way of saying I’m gonna be out of niji soon wtaf.

terrible rrat: she’s barred from holding international collabs because of her involvement with tachibana and JP branch doesn’t want any of their info leaked.

Honestly though, how long until niji fans start a damn riot against management? There’s so many red fucking flags thats its appalling. Kpoppers are in those fandoms, they should be the first ones to notice shit like this cause they’re always damn vocal on twitter about the dumbest shit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly though, how long until niji fans start a damn riot against management? There’s so many red fucking flags thats its appalling. Kpoppers are in those fandoms, they should be the first ones to notice shit like this cause they’re always damn vocal on twitter about the dumbest shit
Average vtuber fan accepts most explanations at face value or just seethes on reddit while still donating and watching streams.

The overall ban of talking PLs even in basic or non-doxing ways has also buck broken some retards (see, how people reported Depressed Nousagi to Hololive for referencing Fuwamoco's PL) into not discussing how they could support their chosen talents "under the table" or when they finally dip

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not that many Nijifans around.

Some do riot, but it's just shitposting.

Vtubing is kind of a drug. A means to escape. A lot of people in the fandom are genuinely acting like lobotomised downs syndrome caricatures and will actively wall off anything that looks like it could destroy their image of the super happy fun world that vtubing so clearly is to them. It's not simply not being cynical, but a genuine lack of basic critical thinking skills (not necessarily in everything they do; it can be quite vtubing specific) that leads to them missing the most basic social cues and patterns. Everything for the fantasy.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Yeah this shit is fucking over. At this point we just have to wait until what I assume is the 10th for the official Cover black text on white background image pops up on Twitter. 860 Viewers

:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:
I know he's 99% fired but knowing what could've been really fucks me up.

Shit so bad Yagoo send Watson to kill him, dont believe her lies that she is sick, she is on the hunt

She didn't enjoy it. But orders are orders though.

Ame-BLADERUNNER-v3 [EZGIF].gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Unless this is her way of saying I’m gonna be out of niji soon wtaf.

terrible rrat: she’s barred from holding international collabs because of her involvement with tachibana and JP branch doesn’t want any of their info leaked.

If Reddit is anything to go by, some are still coping that all the issues having nothing to do with Nijisanji or management.

foto_no_exif (20).jpgfoto_no_exif (22).jpgfoto_no_exif (24).jpgfoto_no_exif (25).jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Good day all, I'm here to request recommendations of your favorite instrument playing vtubers (or any, doesn't have to be your favorite). Instrument playing streams have become some of my favorites within vtubing, so I'm looking for some more vtubers that do these at least every once in a while. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but I'd like to be able to go through their vods and see a few dedicated streams that aren't all special events or one-time donothon rewards, only to never do them again (looking at you Rie/ @superduper. Need to start doing some guitar streams). Hell, if you know of any that stream themselves trying to learn one, I might be interested. Doesn't matter what language they speak either. Also doesn't matter the instrument.

So far, the ones I've been watching/getting into are:
  • Uruka with her violin. If I can help it, I never miss a stream when she plays violin, sometimes even watching her over my favorite vtubers streaming at the time. She's really good and fun to listen to. Helps I like the violin a lot.
  • Ruki with her flute. Thanks to @kushami tasukaru posting her streams here, I gave her a watch/listen, and she's great. I also like the flute a lot, so these are nice, relaxing streams for me.
  • Patra with her guitar. Also thanks to Kushami for sharing, I finally spent some time to listen to her this weekend, and God damn, this is something I needed in my life. Never expected to find myself enjoying an anime girl shredding on guitar to Cowboys from Hell or Master of Puppets, but I've been having a lot of fun with her guitar stream vods. Great song choices too.
So yeah, if there's any recommendations out there for instrument playing vtubers, I'd love to check them out. Can't guarantee I'll keep up with them, but I'd like to at least give them a try. Thanks!
Stalkeralker/St. Alker/Alker does guitar streams a few times a week.

lalilulelo

new rrat says that vesper and magni are on hiatus because they work with tachibana alot and tachibana was doxing people. any credibility to this rrat?

and how many of you do really think its over for magni and vesper?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Reddit is anything to go by, some are still coping that all the issues having nothing to do with Nijisanji or management.

Sometimes i wonder if this is just basic weebs/redditors being how they are or if some corpos have succesfuly psy-opped (not hard tbh) anyone into beleeb-ing there is nothing wrong with management, intentionally or not

Zaion was shoahed on some communites for her no no jokes and some people within other niji fanbase danced in her grave, and then it came out Niji management was a total fuck up

I dont know if anyone shits on Takeshi "No perms-u for gaijin-uu" Nofriendsjin outside of here when it comes to the Holo side of things

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
new rrat says that vesper and magni are on hiatus because they work with tachibana alot and tachibana was doxing people. any credibility to this rrat?

and how many of you do really think its over for magni and vesper?

It kinda does and doesn't make sense as it depends on level of engagement they have. So it still sounds more viable it's relating to something completely different.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Another Pokémon direct, another 9 hour stream where Marimari tries to manifest a Pokémon XD announcement and ends up disappointed :gurasemperfi:
Gamefreak/The Pokemon Company will never admit it made a decent pokemon rpg that actually has some challenge (endgame and side content stuff but still) because it's also the game that takes place in CRIMECITY and forgot to censor it's implication of at least two kinds of drugs and ALL OF THE CRIME. (even though it's in npc dialouge which i garantee no one reads) also actively promotes theft if nothing else.

USS IOWA

lalilulelo

Ah man. I hope she doesn't graduate soon, I wasn't fully healed when from Nina's
do you think nijisanji would be open her buying her model and everything and moving somewhere else

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom