Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DanishCookies

From the clues she's given, I'm convinced she's Filipino. Oh God. Whyyyyyy

Edit: She mentioned a cake which I think is local/popular in the Philippines
Was the cake mentioned this stream?

Kalion

:)

Yuuna is starting Baldur's Gate 3, and she's asking why the body types are unlabeled and why the male and female character voices are mixed together.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
From the clues she's given, I'm convinced she's Filipino. Oh God. Whyyyyyy

Edit: She mentioned a cake which I think is local/popular in the Philippines
Okay but what cake so I can ask my forebearers

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Huge dramapost from our favorite commie about tachibanaMusic

"Last callout post"? Sure, buddy

Futa Coochie randomly got pissy at this U-san (Yugo) stan who quote tweeted her shit about Tachibana music

:neneIdontcare:

All this fucking :WHORE!!!:'s good for is bitching about shit on Twitter and dropping the occasional metal cover.

joeboxer44

DanishCookies

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230808_004407.jpg
Good night Asylum.I hope tomorrow is also a good day.LAPU CHAN LOVE

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
You cunts are dumb as rocks if you think labor unions are "commie shit"
The VA union (and I assume other entertainment unions in the US) are pretty shit, and I can't blame people for being jaded about writers with the state of the industry at the moment. But most unions that I know of in my country are good and offer help even to non-members.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Should be an interesting video premiere dropping this weekend

Ina by @angrynum.jpg

Random Ina, just because

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm starting to really miss [He who shall not be named]. I mean how am I supposed to know when someone's live without holodex, I mean [He who shall not be named] posting it here and going LMAOOOOO.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The VA union (and I assume other entertainment unions in the US) are pretty shit, and I can't blame people for being jaded about writers with the state of the industry at the moment. But most unions that I know of in my country are good and offer help even to non-members.
The problem with this particular union strike is the fearmongering about AI, as though it's a genuine threat to anyone with actual talent in the industry rather than being a tool they could potentially utilise. It's reminiscent of the travelling bands in the Musicians' Union panicking about DJs and record machines stealing their jobs.

I can't say I'm surprised Vox is backing it, his previous menhera-attacks were the epitome of him not having actual problems in his life so he created his own, so it's natural he'd support an event for likeminded people.

I'm starting to really miss [He who shall not be named]. I mean how am I supposed to know when someone's live without holodex, I mean [He who shall not be named] posting it here and going LMAOOOOO.
I swear divorce has its own stages of grief. We've had the slutty looking for a rebound stage, now you're feeling the empty hole in your heart.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Try checking tvtropes forum

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Yuuna is starting Baldur's Gate 3, and she's asking why the body types are unlabeled and why the male and female character voices are mixed together.

Should tell her they're bugs and that she should report them to the devs.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Divorce is always hard to deal with but you'll make it through. In fact, I'm sure we'll have a new pet autist mascot soon enough who can fill that void.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Still has the "Nolan's Wife" tag
Divorce papers still in the mail?

niggaphil

>Still has the "Nolan's Wife" tag
Divorce papers still in the mail?
unable deliver to nolan, because after his penis is exploded, he went to mexico and live with ethan ralph to avoid legal fees

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RELEASE THE PECOLA

HOLY PEKO IT LOOKS LIKE AN ELIXIR
I NEEEED IT :gunpeko::painpeko::pekonod::Pekora-EVILGRIN::pekol:

So... HOPE Soda is next, right, Cover?
:irysthumbsupl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>watching Coni play BG3
>she has Gale learn the Summon Familiar spell
>gets into combat and looks through the types of familiars she can summon