"What's an orifice?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Looks like we'll be able to confirm soon.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Watching Fauna cringe at chicken is kinda entertaining to an extent, you can feel her pain at teaching a MOBA newbie

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Speaking of tachibana, Mana's initial post covered how he allegedly doxed her or atleast talked about info he found on /vt/ right?

I wonder if he got too zealous and went "oh hey, im working with Lando" or he was autistic enough to talk about PL info or even post about /vt/ rrats or dox, i dont know if he is neurotic/retarded to do it to everyone or if Mana was just on his shitlist

🤔🤔

Kuyon (the NDA evidence poster) from her stream said that Tachi would blab stuff to her about not Yugo roommate shit so it's definitely not just Mana

The only person technically confirmed to have worked with the guy from Holo is Magni. Apparently, he leaked details about work with people where the work hadn't been released yet, but those are not being mentioned to protect the people involved. Could be that his involvement with Bettel wasn't far enough along to bother with or nothing about that project leaked to whoever tipped Cover off about this, and it only affected Vesper and Magni.

Bettel's Monster cover also has Tachi in the credits so including the unreleased one, that makes two songs he's worked with him

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting

I couldn't think of less deserving people to get charity money. Good job Vox, you sure have made it now

Menace has posted foot stuff now? So she's following the Yuko path.
She had a video where she was stomping goldfish crackers with socks on. So yeah she technically has shown more than Yuko

Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Menace has posted foot stuff now?
Unfortunately yes, she has

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On other news, someone condensed Fauna's planet zoo streams into a 50 minute highlight reel, featuring incest zoos among other shenanagins by zoo-keeper fauna

featuring such quotes such as
"eveyrone in my zoo is getting on contraceptives"
"we used to put people in zoos"
"They're father and son, but also brothers..."

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Interesting

I didnt read the user name and i already laughed but then i literally fell of my chair when i see fucking VOX AKUMA
This is something i would expect from Vshojo since the Ukraine charity and from Melody.
But Nijisanji??? and Vox???

USS IOWA

Looks like Holoracist list is making rounds on Twitter again. I swear they always do this when Hololive is getting trending again.

Security

Looks like Holoracist list is making rounds on Twitter again. I swear they always do this when Hololive is getting trending again.
I first read that as "Holocaust list" and was like, they finally got the correct number?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
its just nijisisters trying to hide the fact riku bought another yacht kropausechamp.png
or twitter vermintide seething they didn't get in

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Remember that stream Demon Dice Karen did like right after the Connect the World and DDK LA concerts? The sponsored Persona makeup one? She gave the leftovers to Bae lmao.

The steam that made this:
View attachment 34540

The last thing the neighborhood paper boy sees before getting HAGGED.COM
Wait, what, she's 27, not 45? :^)

DanishCookies

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Interesting

Hollywood actors and writers may be affected by AI? The bigwigs aren't paying them enough? Donate now to show how good of a person you are?

As someone who makes significantly less than your standard Hollywood Actor and Writer, I feel like if I made a public stink toward my work about paying me more, I would be fired and replaced with someone who would do the work in my stead. It sucks, yes, but I'm not privileged enough to get the entire internet backing me up with a call for unionization, and I would be laughed out of the room if I made the same notion.

Sure, they deserve their pay and work, just as everyone does, as long as they are willing to do the work that they are given. If they stop working, or under-deliver on their work, they run the risk of getting fired just like everyone else. But it's difficult for me to feel sympathy toward them, when they had been scoffing at the notion of being replaced with new/better workers for the past decade now, and refused to either adapt to the evolving situation, or improve their own work so that the notion of replacing them is laughable.

...That, and I don't trust anyone that wants me to align with unions or strikes with the implication that I'm a terrible, terrible individual if I don't. Nine times out of ten, there's quite a bit more to the situation that's being understated, or it's delivered with "It could happen to me! It could happen to YOU!", when they would otherwise call me a Nazi/bigot the second they're back in comfortable standing. With this being from Vox Akuma, I'm even less enthused at the prospect of virtue signaling donations.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Good to see that the Fox hag is still being a menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom