"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A stacked week for Rin with a Collab with Koe on in the whole which I will watch live even if I'm forced to use twitch and Hakka Collab on saturday

The dream Collab of bettel and Rin comes closer and closer

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unless someone leaks it we'll never know what exactly occurred that both of holostarsEN's biggest draws had to be terminated. Life will have to go on.

RiverBear

So that just confirms it right? I wonder what the fuck they did to get terminated
Kinda sucks balls if they did get terminated, Pako didn't deserve this

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kinda sucks balls if they did get terminated, Pako didn't deserve this
manifesting a psychic seance so Pako draws something for Kyo next

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So that just confirms it right? I wonder what the fuck they did to get terminated
Does it? Bettel has streamed on his Commander Chaos account in the mean time. And Magni's streamed on Lando multiple times too. I don't know why specifically we've gone to "It's over bros" on this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does it? Bettel has streamed on his Commander Chaos account in the mean time. And Magni's streamed on Lando multiple times too. I don't know why specifically we've gone to "It's over bros" on this?
MagniVes doom stonks are high now, dont question it and keep dooming fag

soap suds

After reading your post I rewatched the VOD and she mentioned she was "peer pressured" into it, so it's highly probable she'll go to Canada to hang out with the rest. I had no idea Elira was going to take a break though, did she post a schedule or did she talk about it? Also I never considered Ike could go because he lives in Sweden (I think) so it's really far away. I hope they have fun too.
She talked about it in a membership stream and said that she would be going on a break for five or so days. Ike has gone to Canada before to hang out with Millie and Enna, there are also rrats that he owns a vacation house there lol, so it's not surprising he'd go with everyone else to be with Nina before she leaves for Japan. People are also saying Shu and Uki are going to be there, but I don't have any information or evidence on that front.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Well, not necessarily, or else it'd be like saying Noel deepthroating her dildos confirms she's terminated if she ever takes a break or realistically, any of the holos who are highly active in their other activities. Considering he in particular seem to butt heads with management a lot it was probably just a regular suspension.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Lando, if you are reading this, use the code word "Super Duper" in your steam to let us know everything is ok.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
negroes are too far gone at this point that they just look for anything to confirm they got fired when it might be some random lando stream.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lando, if you are reading this, use the code word "Super Duper" in your steam to let us know everything is ok.
Fuck you, now I have to stay up to watch his stream on the off chance this actually happens.:kiaragodno:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Half agree.Why would Lando stream Pikmin 4 if Holo has perms for it?Also all of the Bettel streams in his IRL have been just face-cam.But also the silence from Randon is killing me,he still used that persona to go to the Takahata show and hang out with other indies so if they really got terminated then he also should set up something.
All of the Vesties right now:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
They won't have another chance to, since their month-long suspension is over tomorrow.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They won't have another chance to, since their month-long suspension is over tomorrow.
Technically is the 10 of this month, but that day is Lando birthday stream

Edit: still the timelines doesnt matter to much, Vesper did not return inmediately when his last suspension ended

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
manifesting a psychic seance so Pako draws something for Kyo next

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Well, there is prescedence for this being a thing that could work.

Between playing Mario Party with Karen and being drawn by Pako, Vesper and Magni never really stood a chance.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
LEC put out clips from Lias mahjong stream with her mom

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vesper isn't allowed to graduate until he gets that Pippa collab. He can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom