"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
You know what? With how annoying they are about it, I hope Lumi did bully them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Check the catalog
>The OG post in the image is a post from nearly a month ago that only got 2 responses, both of which called it fanfiction or demanded proof

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Check the catalog
>The OG post in the image is a post from nearly a month ago that only got 2 responses, both of which called it fanfiction or demanded proof

ngl this seems like less her posting it and then screenshoting them as more her getting it DM-ed by a simp or someone in her clique now, if it was that long ago

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You know what? With how annoying they are about it, I hope Lumi did bully them.
It simultaneously didn't happen at all and also didn't happen enough. Where have I heard that before?
:ironmousekek:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Skye is back. Also made and rigged a new outfit when she got bored during her hiatus. :sanasmile:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Man, can anyone else not stand Fuwamoco's voices? I can't really put my finger on why, but I can't listen to them for more than a few seconds without wanting to close the video.
They don't completely filter me, because I can put up with anime bullshit, but I like to put streams on in the background and all I hear from them is giggles and squeals unless I actually concentrate on what they're saying.

USS IOWA

soap suds

Pomu is going on a "forced" break at around the same time as Elira. Millie, Enna, and Ike are also taking breaks, but theirs are much longer. It looks like they're all meeting in Canada to hang out with Reimu and Nina. Hope they have fun!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RiverBear

Might just be first karaoke jitters, but Nerissa's live singing voice is kinda mid.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Skye is back. Also made and rigged a new outfit when she got bored during her hiatus. :sanasmile:

Sounds like she's doing actual therapy to deal with menhera-related anxiety (or is it anxiety-related menhera?).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Might just be first karaoke jitters, but Nerissa's live singing voice is kinda mid.
She sounds good to me, definitely above mid unless you meant literally mid compared to the rest of the EN girls. She did seem pretty nervous to me and unstable, though. I'd put her below IRyS, Mumei (When she unleashes her pull power), Gura, and Bae (When she isn't being a weirdo).

I'll give her a 2nd chance, but her recording voice is definitely better than her live singing voice.
Which isn't a bad thing. Not everyone can be a live singer
That is definitely true from what we have seen so far, yeah.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

@superduper what did you mean by this?

Pomu is going on a "forced" break at around the same time as Elira. Millie, Enna, and Ike are also taking breaks, but theirs are much longer. It looks like they're all meeting in Canada to hang out with Reimu and Nina. Hope they have fun!
When several of Ninjisanji's staff go mysteriously missing in the Canadian wilderness we will know who to support.

RiverBear

She sounds good to me, definitely above mid unless you meant literally mid compared to the rest of the EN girls. She did seem pretty nervous to me and unstable, though. I'd put her below IRyS, Mumei (When she unleashes her pull power), Gura, and Bae (When she isn't being a weirdo).
I'll give her a 2nd chance, but her recording voice is definitely better than her live singing voice.
Which isn't a bad thing. Not everyone can be a live singer

When several of Ninjisanji's staff go mysteriously missing in the Canadian wilderness we will know who to support.
VESPER CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Punished Lurker

After reading your post I rewatched the VOD and she mentioned she was "peer pressured" into it, so it's highly probable she'll go to Canada to hang out with the rest. I had no idea Elira was going to take a break though, did she post a schedule or did she talk about it? Also I never considered Ike could go because he lives in Sweden (I think) so it's really far away. I hope they have fun too.
I think someone from Ethyria had mentioned something about going on a camping trip so...
they better be prepared :whatastory:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cuberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Deleted threads:
etc

Probably late but w/e. yeah it's legit as I still follow and talk with her occasionally, this was her following tweet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Probably late but w/e. yeah it's legit as I still follow and talk with her occasionally, this was her following tweet.

>lingering Cyberlive drama
>close the book fully now and completely move on

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
After reading your post I rewatched the VOD and she mentioned she was "peer pressured" into it, so it's highly probable she'll go to Canada to hang out with the rest. I had no idea Elira was going to take a break though, did she post a schedule or did she talk about it? Also I never considered Ike could go because he lives in Sweden (I think) so it's really far away. I hope they have fun too.

I think someone from Ethyria had mentioned something about going on a camping trip so...
they better be prepared :whatastory:

They're gonna be LARPing Zomboid aren't they

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Serafina, a Bilibili CN streamer got a new 3/4 model. Looks fantastic.

She sometimes streams on youtube speaking EN/JP. I follow her for her covers.

With how filtered the average CNmeat streamer is they're all mostly virtual anyway, I don't see any difference between an (alleged) vtuber model and a real-time AI augmented roachette.

She couldn't beat Pokemon.
But more than that, how does this rough and tumble "military" girl keep letting the internet bully her so relentlessly?

At first I felt bad, but it seems like every week there is a new problem she's mad at the internet for. Is she ever just gonna grow a spine? Has she considered, i dunno, moderating chat?

Guaranteed her "military service" was a desk jockey and almost certainly nothing actual boots-on-ground service. You don't go through PT to come out this soft.

Probably did secretarial work for an office branch or some shit really. If you can't handle the gaggle of retarded brainlets that 95% of chat is, then maybe this ain't the field for you.

Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cuberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Deleted threads:
etc

Okay but prove it.

I'm going for it.

When Hylo drops from beetus or the slaughter house shes been running away from finally finds her

[echoing call of soooweeee in the distance]

@superduper what did you mean by this?

Tragically, a car carrying several women was reportedly run off the road and crashed into a ravine. Before anyone could get down there to save them, evidence suggests that a ravenous fox carried the women out into the woods, where search parties looked for hours and couldn't find a trace of them. Pomu, Millie, Enna and Elira never return, Reimu graduates in depression and disappears. Ike... uh, get back to me on that one.

Anyway 5 months later here's a new EN vtuber company featuring 7 talents in their first wave; Mopu, Emilli, Anne, Erila, Murei, Nani and... Ike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom