The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kasii wrote a letter to Asmongold and his fans expressing her gratitude

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
fucking rie with the anime ass line when she doesn't even play her character and then pippa with the most pippa line ever :NOWWELAUGH:
From what ember and dizzy said on phase weekly the people playing in the event were those who knew how to play and dizzy couldnt join cause she didn't learn in time so ember joined in her place and by her own admission she sucks dick at it. I kinda feel bad for michiru and nasa they don't get too much spotlight in any of these.:fishmandispair:
Remi and Nasa are actually kind of good, they should have had them play :pippasadl:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't think the difference in accents has ever been brought up to the JP members before.

Mumei: I wish we had a British person.
Fauna: I know, that's what I'm saying. We would bully her out. She would quit.
:whatastory:

It was a very Tanoshi journey Asylum people but its over :( with my last breath i will say: LAPU CHAN LOVE
This. This is the greatest tragedy of the server crisis.

Holotori pool party (ducks only)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Target Pippa is getting added to Idol Showdown:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Please do not upload images or files right now (embeds should be fine). The server is out of space. I’ve cleared a tiny bit out, but I do not have adequate permissions to do anything else.

Thanks!
It took all my restraint to not directly upload this to the site.

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
It took all my restraint to not directly upload this to the site.

Why you gotta dox the man like that when he can't even lmaoooooooooo himself

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rosemi cosplayer spotted at EVO. Too bad Aris wasn't there, it would've made for a great photo.

:whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
At the risk of being late Mouse did a wholesome interview about her condition a couple days ago

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think the random.txt is broken. No matter how many times I reload it shows the same quote! The odds of that happening like twenty times in a row is not realistic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Karen moved on from horses, sounds like.

ID chaos, ft. ID-speaking A-chan.

lvl8

Erina has been building Gunpla for 5 hours now, almost 6.

No Name

Bijou just said that she wanted to show Kaela that she can do endurance streams too, so expect increased interaction between them.

Imagine, if you will, multi-stream endurance collabs, Neal would cry at the bandwidth useage

On that note, the Asylum is burning down, let's rock - for full immersion, imagine Shiori singing this in her next karaoke:

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
The end is nigh, the Crush Curse will crush us in the end! The final lmaoooooooooo cometh!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm sure we could save some space if we deleted everything Nolan ever posted.

HoloID gen 3 will have its new outfits revealed on 15th August, as per tradition during Indonesia's independence-day week

They also announced a new set of merchs to celebrate the upcoming Minecraft event

Wow, hey, neat, look at all this cool stuff coming up that's very exciting and awesome. I sure hope nothing fucking awful happens to be announced sometime soon.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HoloID gen 3 will have its new outfits revealed on 15th August, as per tradition during Indonesia's independence-day week

They also announced a new set of merchs to celebrate the upcoming Minecraft event

Stunned But Dumb

Nasa is streaming and reading marshmallows! I hope you sent one

PekoWick

UberSoldat

Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi has a highlight vid of her new outfit reveal stream in case you missed it. Gloomi makes an appearance

Interesting, I know she's been hiding her face up (at least partially) until this point but now she's full fleshtuber?
I can't remember who, but someone predicted well before she left Vshojo

Simp

Well any bets if we will get news from the vanished boys tomorrow?

Also have a rare smiling yagoo for this trying times (trying for others, as KFP things are pretty great)

We (KFP) made Yagoo smile with our cute little hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom