"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Sadly June is very much in the depressive and melancholic category rather than the funny manhera category.
Thats why I had to drop her.
I already have enough issues in my life, tuning in to listen to someone being miserable 24/7 is not what I would call entertaining.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 39573
Like check her website, its obvious

This web site? https://tommies.neocities.org/home

I recognize Sena's name but nothing else here is giving me a clue. Spell it out for me and my fellow smoothbrains please.

Looks like Microsoft just implemented a bunch of Minecraft server rule changes that might end up killing off vtuber corp servers. Idk I'm not into Minecraft enough to parse through it but this shit seems like it would 100% affect shit like holos Minecraft festival and even basic server shit like phase connect or holo private servers

I think the gist of this is that they want to clamp down on people using Minecraft branding for certain events or causes which might confuse people into thinking Mojang/Microsoft officially operates or sponsors or cosigns something that they don't. So you can't host a MinecraftCon or something like that when you haven't got the official license from Mojang to do so. I think the real-world effects on something like a streaming brand hosting their own private server for their streamers, where you'd have to really stretch to find a way to interpret it as Mojang/MS actually being involved somewhere, will be non-existent.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thats why I had to drop her.
I already have enough issues in my life, tuning in to listen to someone being miserable 24/7 is not what I would call entertaining.
This is the exact reason why I dropped Dizzy. The other phase girls weren't joking when they said "she's the original sad girl".

Anime Fan

Dizzy and Ember announced on phase weekly that the mahjong soul collab thing is going to be a tournament between the phase girls. In case the timestamp doesn't work, they talk start talking about it around 8 minutes in.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
How would Microsoft actually enforce this against Java servers they have no software/hardware access to? Sue them?
And the part about video takedowns literally seems like a direct statement that they will abuse the DCMA by not doing the required fair use analysis.
They cant, is the same garbage they did with the system that check your chats for no no words that modders removed it because it was gay (and apparently breaking the game like some Nijis and Holos have noticed), they dont have any way or form to control every single minecraft server in the planet, the only thing that could affect is irl events and stuff

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
HOW THE FUCK IS ZENTROON GOING TO SING????
merlin_68436082_cbc2d16f-e4ce-4e8e-9f06-d2789c9f309b-jumbo.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara wanted to get Huke to do a Black Rock Shooter inspired outfit but management shot it down becuase they were worried about IP issues. That's how we ended up with her latest outfit instead.

She also is potentially going to get permission to use her casual Live2D with the bikini top she always had under the blouse.
iOmQFwv.png

Which, I mean, it isn't any worse than the bikini 3D or Koyori's new outfit.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara wanted to get Huke to do a Black Rock Shooter inspired outfit but management shot it down becuase they were worried about IP issues. That's how we ended up with her latest outfit instead.

So I wasn't the only one that heard that lol. Huke was all ready for it too! And he created BRS, so if it was ok with him the blame really does come down on Cover this time.

Man that sucks. A BRS costume is something that Kiara could have rocked easily. Especially when the guy designing it is the creator of said property and your very own art papa!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So I wasn't the only one that heard that lol. Huke was all ready for it too! And he created BRS, so if it was ok with him the blame really does come down on Cover this time.

Man that sucks. A BRS costume is something that Kiara could have rocked easily. Especially when the guy designing it is the creator of said property and your very own art papa!
Yeah, maybe for her 2 mil reward we could see that as a collab? But she also just said Huke won't do her next outfit, either, wtf...

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah, maybe for her 2 mil reward we could see that as a collab? But she also just said Huke won't do her next outfit, either, wtf...
I guess he just got busy after the BRS costume idea got shot down and now doesn't have time to work on Kiara stuff anymore, also surprised she already working on the next one but I guess it seems everyone on both Niji and Holo has costumes on the backburner, gotta guess riggers or something is what is holding all of those back.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Short

God Damn the Sun

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

She also is potentially going to get permission to use her casual Live2D with the bikini top she always had under the blouse.
iOmQFwv.png

Which, I mean, it isn't any worse than the bikini 3D or Koyori's new outfit.
How its the IP problem going to work? do they seriously need to get the SUPER DUPER SPECIAL AWESOME CONFIRMATION for them? Korone Sonic is not my schizo dream so i dont understand what is the problem here .

A nip won but the top 8 has a lot of Muricans

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
How would Microsoft actually enforce this against Java servers they have no software/hardware access to? Sue them?
And the part about video takedowns literally seems like a direct statement that they will abuse the DCMA by not doing the required fair use analysis.
It'll just be the takedowns really and the unfortunate people who use Realms servers will be easy to enforce.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

My Suisei the delinquent student folder keeps growing and growing.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Kson's JAV when?
But seriously, she's just making more connections. This jav actress (Sayama Ai) is one of Yakuza's cabaret waitress finalists.
small edit
These are two different types of relationships:
This is the girl who beat me in the contest.
and
This is the girl who beat me in the contest. But we had a good time with her on the stream.
So Kson is very smart (for a woman of course).
I looled up Sayama Ai's instagram for purely educational and definitely vtuber-related reasons and found out she's in an idol(?) unit.

This isn't funny anymore. :annoyedpippa:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
There's going to be a big collab tonight with five Anglophones and five Taiwanese streamers playing jong. Just kidding, it's Goose Duck Duck, which I think is an Amogus clone.

One of those participants is going to be Alex Azarashi, the seal girl. This is gonna be her first collab so it's a pretty cool step for her. Hopefully being on stream with nine other voices won't make it a complete cluster.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They are afraid of Kiara Inexhaustible/Beast mode but really who has the rights of Black rock shooter? is not supercell?

Horo7618

No one in particular
They are afraid of Kiara Inexhaustible/Beast mode but really who has the rights of Black rock shooter? is not supercell?
Huke created the original art that everything else is based on, but he might have sold the rights (or an exclusive licence that prevents Holo from using it) later as part of a deal for one of the other properties based on it - whoever made the anime might have broadcast/streaming rights for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom