"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

It's not tribalfagging, it's documenting hardcore self-mutilation fetishist when talking about Nijisanji. I genuinely like sharing some good news or interesting topics talked about on stream. It's just... there is none. And repeating ad nauseum the same "she feels tired, wants to take a break, all breaks end up occupied by more work" is getting boring

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Looks like Microsoft just implemented a bunch of Minecraft server rule changes that might end up killing off vtuber corp servers. Idk I'm not into Minecraft enough to parse through it but this shit seems like it would 100% affect shit like holos Minecraft festival and even basic server shit like phase connect or holo private servers

I went to the place where all the complaininers go to start crusades against "bad practices": Reddit and no one seems to be talking about this, making me doubt its anything that actually matters and is just some random retard on twitter. Something that stands out too: Microsoft can at any moment take down any of your minecraft videos if they want to. They don't need to modify any internal rules to do that if that's what they want to do.

In other news, doggos soon:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
are we sure roca isn't a hag? she can't have this good taste while being a zoomer :urtearingmeapart:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Looks like Microsoft just implemented a bunch of Minecraft server rule changes that might end up killing off vtuber corp servers. Idk I'm not into Minecraft enough to parse through it but this shit seems like it would 100% affect shit like holos Minecraft festival and even basic server shit like phase connect or holo private servers

How would Microsoft actually enforce this against Java servers they have no software/hardware access to? Sue them?
And the part about video takedowns literally seems like a direct statement that they will abuse the DCMA by not doing the required fair use analysis.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
are we sure roca isn't a hag? she can't have this good taste while being a zoomer :urtearingmeapart:
She's not a zoomer but not a true hag yet , right in the sweet spot.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lyka is from Belarus but was living in Vancouver working in a Funeral home. Something happened at work, she lost that job and had ro sell everything and move continents. Not sure if she is back in Belarus or where. It was her first stream in 2 months, but she still doesn't have every set up yet to do vtubing.

Who in the what company is in trouble.

Uwu and Lyka seem to know each other from way back and he did mention this was her first stream in a long time, she also mentioned she went to bed at 8am her time, 9 hours ahead of me, so that and how she mentioned that among Russians its common to gift alcohol and thats why her caretakers had so much of it at hand, leads me to believe shes back at home with her parents living in a MST city.

1691265089663.png

Deleted it too fast, couldnt archive it.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fucking tribalfagging all the way down. Not even Niji vs Holo, but Council vs Advent. Like wtf
Wow, yeah, that is a really stupid conversation...why would they compare the best gen where 6/5 of them are great, to the worst gen where only 2/5 are passable? :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How would Microsoft actually enforce this against Java servers they have no software/hardware access to? Sue them?
And the part about video takedowns literally seems like a direct statement that they will abuse the DCMA by not doing the required fair use analysis.
They can't do anything about people who host offline servers, but a lot of people use MS servers for authentication of their servers to prevent people from playing without authentic copies of MC.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Members-only tea party. Smol woman on camera. What more do you want??????????? don't answer that question you filthy degenerates

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow, yeah, that is a really stupid conversation...why would they compare the best gen where 6/5 of them are great, to the worst gen where only 2/5 are passable? :smugpipi:
(You)

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
This woman is about to fucking explode damn
Also:
1691266919012.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Goober has an addiction. Hope she doesn't burn out before the patch.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
. Gunpla is an absolutely degenerate hobby that will take up all the free space in your house if you fall into it.
You don't understand if I don't own every version of the Big Zam my life will no longer have meaning.
Luxiem is still a cash cow even with Mysta out, Lazulight and Obsidya are still fine, we know management is still fucked with EN but i doubt a merger is likely

But as you said it is Nijisanji, at this point im expecting a talent to die and them handling it poorly
kinda. were all waiting for the other shoe to drop while ninji will survive Selen or Pomu leaving it will wreck the company internally as some of their biggest EN draws (along with Nina and Enna) (if the rumors are true anyway) Mysta was a surprise leave but not what we were waiting for

as a reminder two talents leaving is big but any repercussions will take at most a year to see. I'm genuinely curious if such an event would cause ninjisanji to quit EN all together they ave to know somewhat that their name is more or less dirt here in addition to an uphill battle aginst holo.

seems highly suspect given that minecraft youtube videos are like 90% of it's advertising. Also high chance that these terms don't apply to everyone and even if it did microsoft is not shelling out the millions of dollars needed to enforce this shit.

Press X to Doubt. chances are theres some legal bullshit somewhere they didn't mention that this only applies to some guy named dave. (fuck you dave) any of our blockgame autists know anythign about this?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I don't think the difference in accents has ever been brought up to the JP members before.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ragdoll needs less of an audience and more of a therapist.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
That's true of most vtubers, and also one of the reasons why they can be entertaining.

Sadly June is very much in the depressive and melancholic category rather than the funny manhera category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom