God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I would say no context but the truth is I couldn't find any

red.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This drinking collab has turned into an impromptu Mahjong collab

Final product from uwu's drinking collab.
I was surprised by the lack of swatzikas from chat.
View attachment 39572
Lyka is from Belarus but was living in Vancouver working in a Funeral home. Something happened at work, she lost that job and had ro sell everything and move continents. Not sure if she is back in Belarus or where. It was her first stream in 2 months, but she still doesn't have every set up yet to do vtubing.

Who in the what company is in trouble.

Screenshot_20230805_123325_X.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Excessive exposure to thotery do that to you
She was thotting out before she joined VShojo and even while she was in Holo. This is just her natural state.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Excessive exposure to thotery do that to you
I mean all women are this way, some just outright express it more than others lol.

niggaphil

For people who work with IT, time to have some eyebleeds and mindfuck

archieve

Limkin

elrrts.png
2nd rrat.png
I wonder what kind of stressful things can come up and add to the pile of already existing stressful things, that are also not bad or deep at all right after a blazing debut of another gen in the competing company. I don't even want to come up with speculation of Nijisanji cancelling EN branch outright or "merging" them with JP just like they did to ID to get them out of the company. Because they will just one up me anyway

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I wonder what kind of stressful things can come up and add to the pile of already existing stressful things, that are also not bad or deep at all right after a blazing debut of another gen in the competing company. I don't even want to come up with speculation of Nijisanji cancelling EN branch outright or "merging" them with JP just like they did to ID to get them out of the company. Because they will just one up me anyway

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Luxiem is still a cash cow even with Mysta out, Lazulight and Obsidya are still fine, we know management is still fucked with EN but i doubt a merger is likely

But as you said it is Nijisanji, at this point im expecting a talent to die and them handling it poorly

httn

Hag enthusiast

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua's character development arc has come a long way.

186781.jpg
186891.jpg
You can also tell by how many collabs she's done in the past year. I'm happy for the gamer maid :shubaIapprob:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

ID started to train for the PokemonU tournament

someone can explain how the relationship TPC-Tencent works? I dont understand who owns more of this game

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
In the continuation of Hololive tamagochis ark

Horny Marine and small brat Kobo.

Mozu please...
vivaldi_jb7K4E3njU.png

-It takes 2 to 3 months to make a cover but this one was done faster.
Minato "Hold my beer" Aqua - releasing a cover five days after the original came out.:achansasuga:

View attachment 39570
Kson what has become of you
Kson's JAV when?
But seriously, she's just making more connections. This jav actress (Sayama Ai) is one of Yakuza's cabaret waitress finalists.
small edit
These are two different types of relationships:
This is the girl who beat me in the contest.
and
This is the girl who beat me in the contest. But we had a good time with her on the stream.
So Kson is very smart (for a woman of course).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Context behind this, because the video is kino and easy to enjoy without understanding Japanese:
Hoshikawa came on a PekoMarine stream a couple months back.

During which, she claimed Senchou was her oshi. Turns out that she was being untruthful about that, and her real oshi is Aqua. Marine decides to be wingman to them in order to let Hoshikawa get Aqua's Line contact info. Hilarity ensues. It is very much well-worth a watch, even if you don't understand a lick of Japanese.

Now there is a translated version:

Not-Username

Aqua's character development arc has come a long way.

View attachment 39581
View attachment 39582
You can also tell by how many collabs she's done in the past year. I'm happy for the gamer maid :shubaIapprob:

I read somewhere that "Hololive is like a slice of life anime Mixed with other genres"
I kinda get that, when you keep up to date to all "storylines" (aka talents)

hlwldlnf

Likely due to the memory of their fuckup of last-year and how they couldn't even bring almost all of EN and ex-IDs into the event, this year they decided that for EN they would have a rather limited set of EN cast and from the looks of it, no ex-ID or even ex-KR.
This is only the first of many announcement streams for NijiFes, it took like 3 streams last year to announce that any of the EN members was going to participate. I’m going to assume more are in the pipeline that would be announced in streams in the future, although the official EN account not saying anything in terms of more future announcements vs the official JP account might be either EN account being dumb as usual or we really only have this small ass roster, if the latter is true, damn that is a shit EN roster.

EDIT: Alright shu not being there means this roster is gonna be shit, can't even have one of the popular in JP luxiem member join nijifes, one of the biggest events in niji

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I used to say "Stick to Perfect Grades - bigger models and longer builds that you can savor."

And then I built 3 PGs and now I'm all out of shelf-space.

GUNPLA. Just don't.
Sounds like it's a size issue.
:toiletpaperroll:
I don't have that problem.

So, the most adorable brainlet is playing the funny puzzle game that women struggle with.

remi_you_cannot_be_surprised_tbh.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Echo Lyne from V&U with Q&A session. This is also debut 2.0 stream, currently doing that
Questions are from the marshmellows

EDIT: Fairy Tail is her childhood anime? It started airing in like 2009, holy shit how young is she or rather how old am I wtf
EDIT2: No input on her own design, was preparing for a debut for like a couple of months
EDIT3: She came up with the name though, Echo from Overwatch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom