"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Rin Penrose is a winner, good for her!

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

DICTATOR

HoloEN3 has debuted now where is magni dezmond and noir vesper?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Joint_Inflammation

putrid casual

Time to overanalyze this

Bettel 2 is TristoonCartoons. Unless his name isn't actually Tristan (or whatever variation of that name it may be) or "Reese" is a pseudonym, that guy on the right is not Bettel's brother.

I quickly scrubbed through the channel and unless he asked someone else to voice himself it does not sound like him at all. Either one of these Bettels are fake or Gavis never had a brother at all and Bettel 2 is just his new roommate. Or Gavis has a twin AND a failed cartoonist brother.
Shit. You're right. I was going off of my memory of several-year-old Zuthar13 videos. Should've done my homework before I try to um akshually.:guradumbl:

Did just a cursory search and found some references to Reese as Zuthar/Connor's brother

Maybe next time I can not be a tard

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
she also brought some hamster x megaman collab gacha merch
Y’know when I first saw this my immediate thought was “Noel would love these. I wonder if she’ll buy any of this merch”. Lone behold I now have my answer. She did indeed buy this merch, even if it was just a gift for Mumei (probably duplicates from her gachapon pulls lol).

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lord above, please protect AZKi from whatever these deviants have planned for her.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Bettel 2 is TristoonCartoons. Unless his name isn't actually Tristan (or whatever variation of that name it may be) or "Reese" is a pseudonym, that guy on the right is not Bettel's brother.
I quickly scrubbed through the channel and unless he asked someone else to voice himself it does not sound like him at all. Either one of these Bettels are fake or Gavis never had a brother at all and Bettel 2 is just his new roommate. Or Gavis has a twin AND a failed cartoonist brother.

Latest Gavis vid with Bettel 2

Edit:
Bettel 2 is actually his husband.

I can't wait for Bettel to announce his surprise trip to the Maldives so he can marry Froot and B2. He'll then perish soon after finding out that there's no such thing as Kraft mac and cheese out in bumfuck nowhere.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Also, Mumei releasing a cover of Stellar Stellar!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
C0CFD34F-AB90-43DD-BAE9-354ED2A27BB6.jpeg

@God's Strongest Sanalite One away. Choose your words carefully

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Also, Mumei releasing a cover of Stellar Stellar!
Gonna premiere on the hour!
foto_no_exif (10).jpg

Edit: also, her next orginal song is still in the works, but almost there. Gonna be. Full animated MV, too. She shared a screenshot.
3hVq3Zz.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So is a special cup just a competition? No characters in game or anything?
If no character's I won't be tempted to waste loads of money rolling for them, mahjong soul has abysmal unlock rate and they mix event stuff in with the old stuff, you have a slightly higher chance of pulling event stuff (I think) then old. If it's just background arts, it might be a reward for finishing an event. It'd be really cool if they got characters but it's very hard to get them.
:pippasadl:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This is gonna be good :subaruclapping:

Edit: Oops didn't see it was posted above, take this old but appropriate art instead:
a3c8d82587b273cb2b2d87677a252646.jpg10b0252cc950a22f171925a5a94db937.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mumei is also suddenly 7k away from 900k subs, as well. EN3 has given everyone a bump, but Mumei moreso than the others. She also got a bump of steady growth from 4th Fes, despite the issues with her cough.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: whether Lia would strike the Chris-chan archive using her own name instead of Phase Connect doing it for her. Back on the homeland @BlueSharkTV posted a Youtube clip of Kronii talking about male collabs, with /vt/ seethe immediately in the title of the clip (IIRC it was something like "Kronii lied"). This clip was struck in Kronii's name.
1691214339536.png
Different company, but it's been done, although Kronii's case could have been a white knight using her name just as Lia's case could be a troll.

Kaela was discussing learning Chinese (Consistent with the fact that she went to a Singaporean uni) and maybe wanting to do a Duolingo stream. As much as I would love it to happen, it won't because I doubt Cover wants to stir bugmen attention.
Kobo learned Chinese for 6 years, and she does get and read Chinese donos. Would a full stream draw too much bugman attention?

When is the holoID minecraft relay thingie? You know, the one were actual funny shit tends to happen.
Rules were announced on 1 August, and the HoloID cup itself is on 13 August. Practice streams are now on the menu: Sora , Risu, Iofi and Kaela had a collab 2 hours ago.
The event will be held on a dedicated server.

Participants
21 talents from ID, EN and JP will be divided in 2 teams:
  • Srikandi (Zeta, Kobo, Anya, Ame, Bae, Gura, Marine, Pekora, Towa)
  • Pertiwi (Risu, Iofi, Kaela, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, Sora, Luna, Koyori)
Moona, Ollie and Reine will be organizing the event!

Streams
There will be three streams with different POVs:
  • A main stream on Moona's channel
  • Srikandi's POV on Zeta's channel
  • Pertiwi's POV on Risu's channel!
Schedule
  • Opening
  • Bentengan (Capture the fort)
  • Potato sack race
  • Tug of war
  • Badminton A
  • Badminton B
  • Soccer
  • Ending

Gonna premiere on the hour!
View attachment 39553

Edit: also, her next orginal song is still in the works, but almost there. Gonna be. Full animated MV, too. She shared a screenshot.
View attachment 39558

And I was just saying Holos don't do studio covers of Holosongs that often. Very nice. The MV screenshot is cute and spoopy, as it should be.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
fredrik spotted in uwu's chat... with unhinged takes right from the get go
1691215820564.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Tidbit from Kiara's members stream that I hadn't heard before: Realistic Kemonomimi for non-kemono characters are banned going forwards in Holo - Kiara wasn't even allowed to add her existing ears to other outfits unless they were made into an accessory rather than live ears. Apparently it was diluting the impact of having actual animal characters or something....
This is ancient news, Kiara was talking about it around this time in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom