"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chicken leaked in her stream they actually use some kind of point-system in regards to changes being made to their outfits in terms of stuff like haircuts and expressions. No information more than that was given, but given what Calli has said in the past, I guess they get points for different events like Birthdays and anniversaries. I would guess some other milestones, too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chicken leaked in her stream they actually use some kind of point-system in regards to changes being made to their outfits in terms of stuff like haircuts and expressions. No information more than that was given, but given what Calli has said in the past, I guess they get points for different events like Birthdays and anniversaries. I would guess some other milestones, too.
Holocial credit score

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wonder how Ayame get anything if that is true :smugpipi:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Wonder if she got points for making gura collab with her, during gura hiatus.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm inclined to assume this is a false flag, it's not uncommon for trolls to file false copyright claims under someone else's name to cause problems, and if it were legitimate I would assume Phase would handle it on her behalf. It's very odd for the claimant to be listed as her vtuber identity.

I can't write it off entirely though since Fishfag has been fucking retarded with this shit before when he tried to have Josh remove her dox from the homeland thread, and we know he's not overly keen on lolcow coverage being out there. If it is legit all I can say is that trying to take it down will be much more damning long-term than just leaving the handful of reuploads up as they are. It demonstrates that you'd rather people not know about it, and vtuber antis are some of the most dedicated trolls out there. Anyone high-profile who announces a collab with her will be hounded with concern-trolling about how she bullied a poor autistic transwomyn or some shit, since troublemakers know that's something Phase is conscious of.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Did she mean it that way, or just like there's a certain number of options and things they can change/add/request that are baked into the model, because I've heard members mention that before.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Holy Hell, eww. Assuming it isn't a troll, filing copyright claims on reuploads of VODs so as to literally try and memoryhole them is scummy and really fucking gay no matter what the purpose of it is. I don't think I'm going to blame Lia herself for it, I think I'd rather blame the Fish and/or management. Really cringe.

Also, it's funny that @Godzilla1984 can now technically say that one of his VODs was struck down.
1691090516282.png
:whatastory:

e: Also, the uploader is N333. I've seen that guy around in Pippa's chat & elsewhere for a long time, he's one of the good ones and I also believe he's uploaded archives taken from this forum as well. If you're currently lurking, it would be cool if you made your presence known and gave your input if you know anything else.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Surely there's more disposable income going around in any one of Germany, France or even Spain than in Indonesia? It's hard to believe that an ID branch is worthwhile but not a single one of the EU countries is.
GB,Germany, France and Spain together have a smaller population than Indonesia alone. Also, in Indonesia, vitubers are much more popular in general because of the strong Japanese influence on the country's entertainment culture. All this, even though the rupee exchange rate is low, gives much more revenue (and views, which is important). And last but not least in Europe, you'll need to add some type of woke shit.
Sora and Subaru will battle each other in about 5 minutes. Yet they're both bad at games so the real winner will be the viewers. (Unless they play darts then Sora will destroy her with no mercy.)
You underestimate the power of the Duck ^_^
SoraCh. ときのそらチャンネル - 【世界のアソビ大全51】そらスバで遊んでみよう!!【ホロライブときのそら_ 大空スバル 】 [eeqdavQ7MVc - 1920x1080 - ...png
Has Lui actually been playing a horror game for 8 hours?
9 hours 27 minutes. Hag powah!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Did she mean it that way, or just like there's a certain number of options and things they can change/add/request that are baked into the model, because I've heard members mention that before.
No, she said they had the system so they could track how much people are requesting changes to their models so they don't do it too much. The context was that she wanted the blush smile from her default outfit put on her knight outfit, but she was "out of resources" or "points". She said she wouldn't talk about it more in depth than that and my first post.

Limkin

No, she said they had the system so they could track how much people are requesting changes to their models so they don't do it too much. The context was that she wanted the blush smile from her default outfit put on her knight outfit, but she was "out of resources" or "points". She said she wouldn't talk about it more in depth than that and my first post.
That makes a lot of sense if it's passive accumulation per outfit granted. Prevents someone constantly bitching and making artists not want to work with you anymore, but also you can go wild once a year with something person tailored

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That makes a lot of sense if it's passive accumulation per outfit granted. Prevents someone constantly bitching and making artists not want to work with you anymore, but also you can go wild once a year with something person tailored
Yeah, I assume this is on top of the yearly outfit they are alotted, too, and also outside things like 1 million sub goals and 3D outfits for special lives.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Can these be used for other things? HoloX doesnt even have a 3rd outfit aside from Koyori and Lapu Chan has been appearing a lot in Cover related projects and doing diplomacy with other agencies.So she should be the next to get a new outfit right?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
kiara needs to shut her shit cause internally it could be something extremely fair but from the outside sounds kinda fucked and people will run with the worst ideas possible. If we consider that none of the girls haven't bitched about it or haven't gone full rushia too, seems like it's either a fair system or most don't really care about it. Still, stop spilling your spaghetti chicken. :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Can these be used for other things? HoloX doesnt even have a 3rd outfit aside from Koyori and Lapu Chan has been appearing a lot in Cover related projects and doing diplomacy with other agencies.So she should be the next to get a new outfit right?
Dunno. From what we know, it seems to be exclusive to things related to their models. Given Koyori got her outfit, it would seem HoloXs should be rolling out over the next weeks.

kiara needs to shut her shit cause internally it could be something extremely fair but from the outside sounds kinda fucked and people will run with the worst ideas possible. If we consider that none of the girls haven't bitched about it or haven't gone full rushia too, seems like it's either a fair system or most don't really care about it. Still, stop spilling your spaghetti chicken. :whatastory:
I mean, it sounds like a good system to me. They seem to accrue points naturally, given what we know about what others have said in the past. We just didn't really know they used a point systsm to track it. She wasn't really bitching or anything, just blabbing too much lol.

Edit: Kiara shilling the new cut of the concert but doesn't want to do a watchalong, more or less because of the awkward MCing lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't think I'm going to blame Lia herself for it, I think I'd rather blame the Fish and/or management. Really cringe.
Hard to say. I'm sure she mentioned it in the past, but during her birthday stream, Nyaru was practically begging for a part 2 of the Chrischan stream, and Lia confirmed there will never be a part 2, and that it's her decision. A few days later, this happens.

Also remember, she herself decided to stop her South Park Stick of Truth stream for some weird reason regarding not bringing any issues to her and Phase, as well as decided against playing Hogwarts Legacy on stream after seeming to be excited to play it with Rinmama. This is all while other Phase girls had played and were currently playing both games with no issues from management.

All this, on top of her recent post of trying to set some boundaries make it plausible that Lia herself would want to try and rid some of this from her image. I wouldn't have expected her to take things this far, but it also wouldn't shock me. She seems to be hypersensitive about bringing any unwanted negative attention to her and the company.

Obviously, if it was her, not a good look at all, and I wouldn't be happy with it, but it won't dissuade me from continuing to watch her. Just disappointing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI has a bone to pick with the literal unwashed masses

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The points thing tracks with what IRyS has vaguely said in the past. The general gist being, “If I do/ask for this, then I can’t do/ask for that”. Meaning she knows the ‘cost’ of things and has to decide what she wants to spend points on.
The part that makes it potentially bad is how the points are accrued. It sounds silly, but a ‘performance-based’ system would actually feel more unfair than, “You get 10 points per month, 100 points for your birthday and anniversary, 50 points for being in an official concert, etc.” Basing it off stuff like stream metrics would lead to competition and internal numberfagging, which would not be good. But then I just think, how did HoloX get so much stuff so fast? It could be JP just has a completely different system?

And regarding the Lia takedown notice: I highly doubt an official takedown from her or phase connect would just be her name. It would be phase, or it would be her channel name. Just being her name makes it look like a troll to me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom