"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
/unlurk

If I'm not entierly wrong in what I've read, that would be zen gunawan.
There was also this interaction

/lurk

Did it ever come out why he graduated? Even he seemed surprised by it.. so, you know maybe not voluntary.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This still feels too good to be true

Kalion

:)
Did it ever come out why he graduated? Even he seemed surprised by it.. so, you know maybe not voluntary.
He talked about it in a now deleted zatsu right as the announcement came out. It wasn't his choice, the company (Maha5) just told him they weren't renewing his contract and that was that.
Archived tweet

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going to tackle her dreaded nemesis mobile game ads in 15 minutes

edit: wait fuck its her off today i didnt check my calendar my fucking god

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What did she mean by this?

1691085088449.png

"Mister Nolan"
Rosemi is La+ poster

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did it ever come out why he graduated?
Zen? MAHA5 refused to renovate his contract

Also Brother Hakka of the kingdom of Honduras is giving us a taste of what IdolES is going to be

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A successful counter claim just means that now the next step for the corpo is to take her to court. This has potential for more meme :ironmousekek:
Lots of brainlets in false's initial reporting were saying that Froot could sue in the UK for "doxing" so could be a spicy meme

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Moomday by @JAZZ_JACK_KHT.jpg

Towl birbday coming. Soon.

ancient owl secrets by @TaiU43262259.jpg

Celebrated since ancient times.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not much of a Rrat, but Shiina said a couple weeks ago in a chat message on Airi's stream that she had to convert her account to a brand account.
shiinaturnedtobrandaccount.PNG

One reason she may have done this is allow more people access to the channel, perhaps their new managers. It could be that they're reviewing the content and removing anything that could be problematic in the future. Shiina has talked about wanting the crab hoody to cover her body because she's afraid eventually youtube will notice it and give her trouble. I'm curious if we will see the parts of streams where her panties are front and centered be quietly edited out.
I guess the Liacons have gotten too crazy recently.
View attachment 39123
^Don't know anything about super big Lia collabs, but this kind of posts could be part of some attempt to put on a cleaner, friendlier front. Might even be something management did. Curious to see if we get more posts like this from other talents. I don't know what kind of streams Lia would have if she had a huge sanitized audience though....

Clip tax: Remi is terrified by a chicken head:youlittleshit:

Last edited:

Sven

I know Youtube's claim system is let's call it special but the fact it was claimed by Lia herself seems very wrong. Now if it was claimed by Phase Connect I wouldn't blink because that would make sense using the company to make claims not the individual talents themselves. Honestly makes it feel like a troll job if anything due to that alone to me but assuming real the Fish has been trying to kill that vod for awhile as part of the whole no attacking people directly rule that is one of the few rules we know PC has for the talents.

Need a clean rep for Niji's..... Didn't Merryweather do a Niji collab, a collab in which he went on an autistic rant about the capipi's that created glorious awkwardness for all involved. Not sure how carefully Niji actually screens for collabs with that one in there.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Tenma had some mouth problems (sounds like tooth or gum infection?) and is currently high on the meds she got for it.
You know how sometimes you make yourself vomit just to get the mucus out?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I know Youtube's claim system is let's call it special but the fact it was claimed by Lia herself seems very wrong. Now if it was claimed by Phase Connect I wouldn't blink because that would make sense using the company to make claims not the individual talents themselves. Honestly makes it feel like a troll job if anything due to that alone to me but assuming real the Fish has been trying to kill that vod for awhile as part of the whole no attacking people directly rule that is one of the few rules we know PC has for the talents.

Need a clean rep for Niji's..... Didn't Merryweather do a Niji collab, a collab in which he went on an autistic rant about the capipi's that created glorious awkwardness for all involved. Not sure how carefully Niji actually screens for collabs with that one in there.
What do you mean collab?

This must in preparation for an acquisition. Pippa, Shiina, and Tenma’s play buttons have likely already been surrendered and are en route to Anycolor’s HQ.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What do you mean collab?

This must in preparation for an acquisition. Pippa, Shiina, and Tenma’s play buttons have likely already been surrendered and are en route to Anycolor’s HQ.
Cant wait for half the company being fired because they pmed Muumi at a 5pm or because they called a game shit

Last edited:

hlwldlnf

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Tenma had some mouth problems (sounds like tooth or gum infection?) and is currently high on the meds she got for it.

she talked about this in pippa's stream yesterday. From what I understood she got a wisdom tooth infected, the infection spread to her ear and she's deaf in one ear. With my experience with this shit, the dentist is lowering her infection before pulling anything out, then after they pull it out they keep you medicated for another week, pray the infection didn't leave permanent damage in her ear.

merry is a fag and fag friendly, they get to go around without a care in the world. From the looks of it niji doesn't really give a shit who they bring on stream most of the time, they're good as long as they don't make a deez nuts joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom