"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Choco hanged around with Astel "the terror from the stars" Leda during a apex tourney and he said Choco had the potential to be decent in FPS but she had to put the effort

btw if someday we get HoloES expect them to be shitting in all the unicorn rules, actual latinas absolute hate if you tell them with who they can hang, they are going to take the stars for a ride like Indonesia does

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I guess the Liacons have gotten too crazy recently.
1691001735786.png

UberSoldat

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Nolan’s expulsion from the site means that a new user has entered the Most Messages Top 5!

I would like to personally congratulate @Hff201 for this achievement with a grand total 3,322 messages posted in the 323 days since he created his account. That’s over 10 messages a day or one every 2.5 hours! The honorable British gentleman was already in the Highest Reaction Score Top 5 with a total score of 29,371 or just under 9 reaction score per post.

He rounds out the small group of dedicated users who also share spots in both Top 5s - @Reticule, @thhrang, @The Rrat, and @Punished Anime Discusser! Good work, men!

Be wary of your position, though! @Spergatory is quickly approaching the Top 5 on both lists!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

One good thing about the French is they don't go shitting up forms with their retard language unlike Latinos. Also because they are ashamed, they hide they are French something Latinos should learn from.
Je suise monté garçon

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nolan’s expulsion from the site means that a new user has entered the Most Messages Top 5!

I would like to personally congratulate @Hff201 for this achievement with a grand total 3,322 messages posted in the 323 days since he created his account. That’s over 10 messages a day or one every 2.5 hours! The honorable British gentleman was already in the Highest Reaction Score Top 5 with a total score of 29,371 or just under 9 reaction score per post.

He rounds out the small group of dedicated users who also share spots in both Top 5s - @Reticule, @thhrang, @The Rrat, and @Punished Anime Discusser! Good work, men!

Be wary of your position, though! @Spergatory is quickly approaching the Top 5 on both lists!
The only solace I have in this is that I'll never catch up to @Reticule's absurd message amount. :gunpeko:

Kalion

:)
I guess the Liacons have gotten too crazy recently.
View attachment 39123
Anyone else noticed YouTube chat has been getting terrible, particularly yesterday? It's like there's a slew of purposefully shitty people and literal children.
1691002472204.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The only solace I have in this is that I'll never catch up to @Reticule's absurd message amount. :gunpeko:
While he does have a large number of posts, there is another user who is almost his equal in terms of posting frequency. He has 7,707 messages in 325 days - 23.7 messages per day. @Green Kitbash has posted a 2,516 times in only 120 days - 20.9 messages per day.

@Reticule’s had a lot more time to rack them up but @Green Kitbash is punching far above his weight class. At least @Reticule can strive for astonishing one message per hour metric as he’s only 0.3 messages per day away!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Tomorrow:
Ayame ,La+,Towa,Nene and Choco
VS

Shion,RBC,Festival,Iroha and Mel
This should be amazing because everyone is a good Player with the exception of Mel and Choco
Its a showmatch but its part of a bigger project from Cover to organize E-sports content with sponsors in mind
View attachment 39121

Nene is a good player?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Anyone else noticed YouTube chat has been getting terribly, particularly yesterday? It's like there's a slew of purposefully shitty people and literal children.
View attachment 39125
Yeah, there were some weird children in Amiya's chat yesterday too. Anons were discussing it.
amichildren.jpeg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Anyone else noticed YouTube chat has been getting terrible, particularly yesterday? It's like there's a slew of purposefully shitty people and literal children.
View attachment 39125
I personally didn't notice anything weird in Pippa's chat yesterday because everyone already acts like retarded children.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like she couldn't contain herself and just had to Pikmin

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

And to think people said I'd never amount to anything.

No Name

:autismvortex:
I'm actually impressed with the amount of posts some have, I didn't even know there was a tracker for it until recently.
Good going you lovely weirdos!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah, there were some weird children in Amiya's chat yesterday too. Anons were discussing it.
View attachment 39126
maybe the youtube algorithm shat the bed and started pushing vtubers to children. Pray the retards at youtube don't overcorrect the moment a kid gets recommended some vtuber whore and parents start bitching about it.

Doctor Kayfabe

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Give me a yab i will rank Platinum here in no time

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I've escaped the mold zone and stopped watching/posting about Pippa, so @Reticule's gap is only going to widen.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom