"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Apparently, Sleepy accidentally pinched a nerve in her hand, so she's gonna take it slow on the games for a while. Also she's talking about horseshoe crabs at the moment.

Sleepy "I'm made of correction fluid"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Man, Orange woman had two raids into her stream today, and of course, EN Curse chooses to affect her. She can't get into Minecraft and she doesn't know what is causing it.
Now she is rambling on about her and Nerissa with Nerissa in chat. It is as gay as you would expect.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
Si, boludo.

You have no clue. It feels like half this site is secretly ES.
I thought that was made clear the last time we had an ES scare a few months ago.

I knew the second I saw that Idol ES announcement what was going to happen here. They're fucking everywhere, just waiting for a reason to start talking about who is more white than the other or some shit.
Just be grateful we don't import the biggest flaws from the Ñ meme culture to the forum. Most of the cancer stays over on facebook groups, so I think we're safe.

You too?!?!? Wtf? Proctor seriously needs to do a survey of all the latinos here and give us some kind of pink bean below our user to really get a good measure of the Ñ menace.
Last time I checked, we were 20-ish posters (IDK about lurkers). Some are better at concealing their spicness than others.

Dude, that's Karen.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Russian plants in your Mexican branch? It's more likely than you think!
:SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bettel vagueposting about being called senpai. Begin /vt/ total meltdown.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is back in the pikmin to pat oatchi and collect the little guys in 10 minutes

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Watame: THESE KIDS WITH THEIR FANCY PVS AND FANCY MODELS AND FANCY MUSIC BACK IN MY DAYS WE HAD TO FIND COPYRIGHT FREE BACKGROUNDS TO OUR STREAMS

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
One good thing about the French is they don't go shitting up forms with their retard language unlike Latinos. Also because they are ashamed, they hide they are French something Latinos should learn from.

I see you've never played Monster Hunter or the euro servers of any MMO or MOBA

I have self respect.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
One good thing about the French is they don't go shitting up forms with their retard language unlike Latinos. Also because they are ashamed, they hide they are French something Latinos should learn from

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS will be doing a room review in a couple days, so little notice that I don't think I can do anything in time even if I wanted to.

And trying to finish SOMA tonight, but there's a meeting so her stream time is a max of 5 hours and she might not.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara: *talking shit about london*

UK KFP bros: you are absolutely right we cant wait until this place burn to the ground

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know the old saying is "every comopolitan large urban center is dogshit", but trust me folks, Westminster (aka "London" for the tourists) is particularly terrible. Not as terrible as downtown LA or eastside nu York.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (3).jpg
Eat shit and die PST cunts. I win this time.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to raid some tombs today!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Doctor Kayfabe

Say what you want about Orange Woman's knight outfit being unbefitting for her, but this recent art by the costume's designer looks pretty good
The design is mostly good, really my only gripes with it are that it should have been colored in a way to not clash so badly with the hair, and the armor for the thighs shouldn't look as weird as it does on her model. I do find it a little funny that she's complained before about being portrayed as a "melee" character with a sword and shield, and now has an alt outfit that apparently puts her in the same niche.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Tomorrow:
Ayame ,La+,Towa,Nene and Choco
VS

Shion,RBC,Festival,Iroha and Mel
This should be amazing because everyone is a good Player with the exception of Mel and Choco
Its a showmatch but its part of a bigger project from Cover to organize E-sports content with sponsors in mind
1691001298918.png

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I will simplify ES and FR for those who don't know.

The Ñ tribe is like dwarves: Loud, rowdy and 80% of the time shitting around.
Meanwhile the Baguette tribe is like Elves: Stuck up, isolationist and prideful.

A good example is that the baguettes have a containment server in FFXIV on the EU datacenter (moogle), set by themselves. I can't remember the times when someone talking in Spanish has refused to switch languages in an EN party. But if the motherfucker comes from moogle, 50% of the time they WILL talk in french and continue to talk in french even when knowing english, until the dungeon is over. And if you land in a party with majority of baguettes, you WILL get kicked, even when the party finder says EN ok.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tomorrow:
Ayame ,La+,Towa,Nene and Choco
VS

Shion,RBC,Festival,Iroha and Mel
This should be amazing because everyone is a good Player with the exception of Mel and Choco
Its a showmatch but its part of a bigger project from Cover to organize E-sports content with sponsors in mind
View attachment 39121

"A community without boundries"
e65.jpg
Holy engrish batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom