"Uh oh! They're double-teaming me!"Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Correct. And not only that, but she was actually pretty good as I remember her playing it.

I think a lot of people would think that the Fauna slaps started from the KronFauMei off-collab, but it :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: started in Pokemon Unite when Fauna was bullying kids with double slaps from Blissey/Clefable (I forgor which one).
Considering how much she likes the game, there's a chance she might actually pick-up the game again and practice off-stream. We all know what happens when she does sperg out at a game.

Long story short,
#FaunaSweep
Classic clip

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: the application states:

So who knows, we might actually get Jew-funded Skavenblight!

Oy vey!

There's a spic Mamenco?
I can sing in coloratura soprano and set a tts like zen, would that be enough? Lol no i'm not gonna apply, i am awkward af.

A spic what?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
AZKI's Youtube channels are broke (again.) Check your subs and memberships if you have them.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi will start another RPG soon, wonder how long it's gonna take her to beat this one

Not sure if this is what you meant as I just arrived back from not being a NEET but she's streaming Quest for Glory IV here:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
13:54 Dogs First thoughts of Advent (This is where they start talking about their genmates)

Shiori: They thought she was so cute that they thought she was joking. Very gap moe. Stoic and interesting. Kakuii. They were scared of her because of her bird-eyes. They thought she was hard to read, but that changed the more they got to know her. They still feel shy around her but they think she's very dependable.

They don't want to be spoiled by the advent members because they'll turn very needy.

Biboo: She is as shy as them, but they think she stops being shy faster than them. Very cute and sharp. They think she downplays her powers. A master of her craft.They were surprise she was a gamer, but they are happy she is one because they aren't like that but are learning. She got grumpy when someone referenced she wasn't a gamer once. They feel very overprotective of her. They think Biboo's cover was great and they got super emotional about it.

Nerissa: She's the lady who is not afraid to share her passion. She's a lady-baby, lol? Has an amazing voice. They are smitten by her. They can't get Nerissa's cover out of their heads even if it's competing with theirs right now. Their first impression she was very physical with them. It looked like she had made Biboo her toy.. Also Nerissa Kabedon Fuwawa out of nowhere. She was surprised by the casualness but she liked it (Fuwawa deflected to liking Nerissa). They think she's very attractive specifically her legs. She is as helpful as the other members.

They feel like they can count on all of their genmates.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Say what you want about Orange Woman's knight outfit being unbefitting for her, but this recent art by the costume's designer looks pretty good

I love the knight outfit, it's the hair that needs to be tweaked a little in its normal state.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kaelas playing THOSE games

Negzana

UberSoldat

Not sure if this is what you meant as I just arrived back from not being a NEET but she's streaming Quest for Glory IV here:

That's strange, but no matter

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shes been going for 3 hours but shes singing love live so im gonna not mind it

edit: musebros we stay winning

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

CR Nerissa interview just drop

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She lived bitch. :smugselen:

Altho she sounds like a Zombie haha. Wisdom teeth banished.

Edit: Oh haha, that's what i get for not refreshing first. Send unto me your clocks, i deserve it.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
No lo se,el vtubing en español esta en pañales nadies es bueno y la unica forma en la que consigues atencion es si pretendes ser una japonesa que esta "aprendiendo" español
Well, but things start somewhere. It's not like vtubing was big and had all the rules and traditions that it has now from the beginning. We Latinos don't have many resources to put out something like this on our own, so I think Idol doing it would benefit us.
Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
Yes, we need to learn different languages all the time even when so many people speak Spanish. You can come to my country and even the most illiterate person knows at least the basics things to help you around in English.
You have no clue. It feels like half this site is secretly ES.
Probably 😅
He can prove me wrong but no way in hell you're getting a girl that isn't putting an obvious fake and obnoxious voice, all of them do that shit.
All the Vtubers put false and annoying voices, I also think there is talent, but again we Latinos do not have many resources.
Bueno me da vergüenza admitirlo.But the biggest spanish speaker vtuber is a drama whore and her nami is:Nimu.
She already got posted in this forum i think?.
Then Owozu the Vshojo latino and Sedai One also JP based like WACTOR who is still alive somehow.
Meica pretendia ser japonesa pero en realidad era Paraguaya.Luna tambien pero ella era una española.WACTOR es una mierda y basura pero esa tactica barata es la unica que funciona y la siguen usando como indies.
Hasta la misma Nimu se odia so, no la contaría.
All anime adjacent communities will have a lot of undercover latinos that can't stand latino communities.
I like Latino communities, but there aren't usually many (or none) of the things I like, which is why I'm in English-speaking communities. Although the English-speaking part is questionable considering the absurd number of Latinos in these communities. Again, we don't have many resources to form our own and we are very dependent on others. The most a Latino can aspire to is to have a Facebook group. Paying for a page like this would eat more than what I earn.
ES vtuber Fans are fucking cancer.Good Luck
You are dealing with "ES Vtuber Fans" all the time (the last few pages of this conversation show it) you just don't know it because we know English so I don't think we are more annoying than any other community, honestly.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Crazy girl is doing a Space haha. Hope the anesthesia doesn't make her say weird shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Apparently, Sleepy accidentally pinched a nerve in her hand, so she's gonna take it slow on the games for a while. Also she's talking about horseshoe crabs at the moment.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Man, Orange woman had two raids into her stream today, and of course, EN Curse chooses to affect her. She can't get into Minecraft and she doesn't know what is causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom