Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kalion

:)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
That said, this was one of the funniest shits i saw last year.
For those that are not in the lore they are insulting the team of France because almost all of them are nationalized africans and not true french and call their captain Mbappe a Rat fucker because his wife is part of the horde of the great horned rat, of course they were redeemed when France lost the world cup and even the south african president took potshot at france because of it

France came with a cope of diversity is our strenght after getting fucked by a bunch of evil wait pipol

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I might have misheard but it sound like Kaela accidentally misworded herself saying today (August 2) is her birthday which is Xyera's actual birthday if Nyfco is correct

and is Nyfco is correct, then our blacksmith has turned 30 and is officially a hag in body and soul

:holohag::hololove:

Evelin Naomi birthday.png

In way she is too weird to be called a hag. Many have pointed out how sometimes hag is more of a state of being than a number. Look at Michael Cat, who is technically a hag but is such a mindclusterfuck I would hesitate to lump her along Lui or Marine.

richdwarf

> Ember
> Airi
> Pippa
:whatastory:
Weirdly they also used that lineup to announce Otakon even though Pippa was the only one to actually be there.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Saw a bit of her TotK stream before I had to leave, and Bejeweled seems pretty good. Not at the game, just as a streamer.

niggaphil

🎵One of these things is not like the others🎵
Swap Ember and Airi to Tenma and Trash Bear, it will be a perfect chef's kiss for convention :smugselen:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Starting shortly.

Clicked in and the first thing I hear is Calli saying, “The diversity is awesome.” Woke trash garbage, dropped, *spit*.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good night Asylum,we reached new levels of Racism,Xenophobia and Anti-semitism.Good Job
20230801_234637.jpg
Lapu Chan LOVE

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

braindoko

Nobody likes Nimu tho not even other Es vtubers and she is barely a vtuber to begin with, there are some of what you said but a lot of popular ones that are not exactly like that, I don't actively watch many of them but for what I see the worst part of many of the popular ones is they're all zoomers, also Meica/Hina is from Paraguay but she is and did seem to live in Japan until recently.
True, couple months back she got BTFO by a dramatuber with receipts and she took a break, she's a legit scammer, catfisher, backstabber and professional victim. Lovely combination.
I thought she was done but I guess she missed the money
Just look at this tweet, it's all people roasting her or worse, making reply bots roast her

The real question, if I'm on an espanol's vtuber's chat, do I use the tilde above the n to say ñigger or do I just type it normally?
you know that's a clever way to bypass wordfilters, use this info carefully
View attachment 38989
That said, this was one of the funniest shits i saw last year.

Good night Asylum,we reached new levels of Racism,Xenophobia and Anti-semitism.Good Job
View attachment 39001
Lapu Chan LOVE

That's one thing LatAm has over the rest of the world, we embrace racism. Not just towards one color, towards EVERYONE

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This might be too out there but I'd check the times in which you get your shit monetized/demonetized manually, I have the theory that whatever ape they put in charge of your review depends on which sweatshop is open for business at the time. Plenty of autists used to figure out youtube's bullshit by trial and error, play the game bro get that money.
Its automatically demonetized when I upload. Sometimes its a few minutes after upload. Last 5 videos have been like this. Most of them have gotten changed back after 4-5 days.

I can't wait for Orange Woman's next stream. So much to talk about. EN3, Nerissa being such a KFP nerd, Nina's visit!

Get well soon Kiara...

Fucking hell she's cute.

Is so over people, Vesper was not here to protect them from the Twitch thots

View attachment 38898
Hakka already collabed with Mouse though where they talked about childhood stories and just similar relatable shit as latinos. George Lopez taught me that all latinos basically share the same childhood stories and experiences (despite every latino hating each other).

Amiya Aranha will be making edgy forum signatures so you can relieve those days once again

I miss those days.

At some point, you gotta admit the dedication to just keep on being a trainwreck.
If only she put as much effort into actually being a good consistent streamer she would've been already hired by Nijisanji.

So, when are we enabling forum signatures?
View attachment 38909View attachment 38908

Traveling back in time to 2010 to add in signatures would be the funniest development to happen to this forum since Superduper whored herself out after we blew up Nolan's cock. It should happen
Damn what a great stream. Blast to the past back to 2002-ish trying to download Photoshop so I could make a cool forum sig.

Lily Endou is having a Graduation steam

This is a multilingual vtuber that speaks in spanish, english and japanese. She was brought up frequently in /wactor/ as there's no spanish general thread.
Noteworthy that she's specifying she's graduating from SEDAI ONE. Seems she had problems with the management so she might go indie
edit: bonus drama, can't have ES vtubers without it.
QRD is last year another multilingual vtuber called Lily out in her chat for larping as japanese.

Given the recent Idol announcement im guessing she got scouted.

Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
Bruh, half of the active posters are spics. Hell, half of Phase's fandom is spics. Half of FlaVR is spics.

Now to try to reel in the shitposting a little bit, is a ES branch actually a good idea? like financially? let's assume the hypothetical sceneria where the manage to find 5 decent girls that are not a complete drama mess and are actually entertaining while the branch still be profitable? Idol is not a huge brand like Holo or Niji that will get people looking their way jut by existing and outside of RIn isn't like the rest of Idol are powerhouses in term of viewers and and Subs, how many subscribers will the IdolES girls expect on debut and what average CCV?
There is a huge spanish market. Hell look at Hakka's membership. He may not be the biggest Stars but when it comes to memberships hes got a shitload of them and the vast majority are spanish speakers. Also the ex-WACTOR girls seem to be doing fairly well and im pretty sure there was some spanish vtuber that has a shitload of subs (over 1M)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
okayu holosummer short.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Been playing the dog twins' Q&A stream in the background and they just revealed in one of the last questions that this isn't their first attempt at applying to Hololive. Said they've attempted multiple times - "sometimes speaking English... sometimes Japanese" (I'm paraphrasing). I'll try to track down the timestamp once the stream ends and the VOD is up.

EDIT:
Timestamped VOD:

In response to the question: "How was the experience of pitching a twin Vtuber format to Hololive?"

"We applied a lot of times... "
"It was actually kind of scary because you know, with auditions you have to follow the rules, and if you do something that's kinda outside of the the rules then 'Oh well they didn't follow the rules so - INTO THE GARBAGE!'"
"We tried a lot too. A lot, a lot, a lot...."
"I think we applied maybe four, maybe five...? Maybe more?
"Sometimes separately, sometimes together.
.. sometimes in dogs speaking dogs... sometimes speaking English, sometimes speaking Japanese, so anything to make us kind of stand-out a bit..."

Last edited:

Doctor Kayfabe

In light of recent whining in various places about "Why does Cover hate the EU?" and similar pissing and moaning, I will say its mildly interesting (not to mention incredibly hilarious) that even Idol corp. would rather spend their Shekels in LATAM than in Europe. I'm pretty convinced at this point that internally these companies can see something that's telling them Europe is not worth investing in.

Horo7618

No one in particular
In light of recent whining in various places about "Why does Cover hate the EU?" and similar pissing and moaning, I will say its mildly interesting (not to mention incredibly hilarious) that even Idol corp. would rather spend their Shekels in LATAM than in Europe. I'm pretty convinced at this point that internally these companies can see something that's telling them Europe is not worth investing in.
Idol has talents in Europe, though, they're just in the EN branch....
[edit]
I stand corrected then, but if they're not active on EU-centric times then they only somewhat count.
They are. Rin normally early evening, Roca in late primetime for EU, to speak to the two I watch sometimes (I think Riro and Pochi are EU too but I don't watch them)

(edit 2)
Several Nijidudes in the EU too that I don't watch and more or less forgot about, but they do exist....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom