"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Isla from Kawaii had an oopsie today it looks like.
1690908175723309.jpg
One more for their /here/ pile.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is so over people, Vesper was not here to protect them from the Twitch thots

View attachment 38898
That's OK, it's Dokapon Kingdom. It'll be weird IF the stream doesn't end with someone dead, or IronMouse's life support unplugged.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

If Aviel hasn't hired a hitman to take me out with extreme prejudice then idol would you stop jamming up my timeline kthx

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

If Aviel hasn't hired a hitman to take me out with extreme prejudice then idol would you stop jamming up my timeline kthx

Oh my god Idol is acquiring Cover via hostile takeover

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
also shes hinting on something

I know Aviel said August was gonna be a month but do they have to vaguepost this hard when it's only the first day :pochiidontlikeit:

(This one has a low chance of being unrelated.)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

this is a reference to the game show hosted on Rin's channel when Juna and Coni were just repeating "the eggs at home" over and over again in english and spanish, that is the context, it makes more sense in the actual stream

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Idol is building 3D studio on land it stole from Palestinians?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-43-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-54-PM.png

archive

Brapwhore's new identity isn't gaining new followers. Pitybaiting isn't working for her to scam any new idiots. Next step in her master plan? Stir up fake rumors of her getting anti'd by unicorns who hate she's using a Holo name... :menhera: Now she will disappear to probably start over as someone new. Guess no fake illness arc for her this round. She was fishing to see if Ichigo could move to twitch, but probably just planning another debut. Never change Mel. Never change.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
this is a reference to the game show hosted on Rin's channel when Juna and Coni were just repeating "the eggs at home" over and over again in english and spanish, that is the context, it makes more sense in the actual stream
I saw the stream but Juna has a habit of shitposting when she's happy so it's likely related to whatever they're all talking about. Or she's just being Juna again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I saw the stream but Juna has a habit of shitposting when she's happy so it's likely related to whatever they're all talking about. Or she's just being Juna again.
probably both

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Considering that Niji still sell her voice packs, it is a possibility that she can return after that 3 years long hiatus. However, can't exactly discount her to just leave either. Especially when you consider that it's 3 years and she has missed alot of things between her hiatus and all that stuff (like... i'm sure Roa isn't there where the entire EN branch is launched.)

Maybe she could adjust to the changes, maybe not. That really depends on her at this point.
Didn't she essentially miss the entire vtuber boom? Lol it's like someone going into a comma pre-industrial revo just to wake up in WW2.
Im a newfag in Law , but it isnt Japan very far from the Laws in the West?
I'm a lawfag.
The japanese legal system is a slightly altered version of the civil law system aka. the napoleonic/germanic/roman system, but it isn't exactly the same.
From what I know Japan essentially got it's entire legal and administrative systems restructured after WW2, with you know... more democracy? Less monarchical slave-driving? They still have a lot of norms based on archaic customs, such as their copyright legislation. IDK how it is nowadays but Japanese courts were infamous for essentially forcing people to confess to crimes, basically "Guilty until proven innocent" Salem witch trial style.

This is the result of having your society be shame-based and the individual mattering less than the collective, which honestly conflicts on so many levels with the guilt-driven, freedom and independence inspired ideas of the french revolution and enlightenment.
I know Aviel said August was gonna be a month but do they have to vaguepost this hard when it's only the first day :pochiidontlikeit:

This comes off as forced and corporate, you will never get me to care jews.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-43-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-54-PM.png

archive

Brapwhore's new identity isn't gaining new followers. Pitybaiting isn't working for her to scam any new idiots. Next step on her master plan? Stir up fake rumors of her getting anti'd by unicorns who hate she's using a Holo name... :menhera: Now she will disappear to probably start over as someone new. Guess no fake illness arc for her this round. She was fishing to see if Ichigo could move to twitch, but probably just planning another debut. Never change Mel. Never change.

it must be expensive to debut model after model, assets after assets, why not just stick with a single persona and build an audience from there? that might even help with "people making fun of her only having 3 viewers on stream"

and if she has a poor reputation, she can always fix it by showing active and actual change in how she operates, though it might take a long, long while to rough it out - or would that be asking too much?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I am not an investigator, or twitch viewer.
Is there any particular reason Ame occasionally streams on twitch?
Literal free money if she makes sure to show up at least once a month to make people renew their subs.
Thats probably not her reason, but all of holo should be doing that. Or even going the Miko route and using it for Movie watchalongs.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Awoogers

it must be expensive to debut model after model, assets after assets, why not just stick with a single persona and build an audience from there? that might even help with "people making fun of her only having 3 viewers on stream"

and if she has a poor reputation, she can always fix it by showing active and actual change in how she operates, though it might take a long, long while to rough it out - or would that be asking too much?
1 word

women

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

You're asking too much from a lazy :menhera:

Back when Ames imploded a bunch of people begged her to stop self-sabotaging and just start over, leave the brapping/burping behind and the crazy too. It took her like two or three models before Ichigo popped off (and she was doing good for a 2view) but she craves the easy money. And she's a menhera so she self sabotages herself which enables her to fall into this loop behavior. Pair that with people buying her shitty lewd content and telling her all is well in Menheraville, then you have this baby lolcow slowly turning into a lolcow.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
They still have a lot of norms based on archaic customs, such as their copyright legislation. IDK how it is nowadays but Japanese courts were infamous for essentially forcing people to confess to crimes, basically "Guilty until proven innocent" Salem witch trial style.
It has been very confession-driven, but more on the police and prosecutor end than the court end; a confession is a conclusive end to the investigation and a slam-dunk for the prosecution, and the culture of the prosecutors' offices is super-focused on flawless win records so only going for cases where the defendant has already confessed is the best way to keep your streak going. If you don't confess and the evidence doesn't have you dead to rights, there's a decent chance they'll decline to prosecute.

Negzana

You're asking too much from a lazy :menhera:

Back when Ames imploded a bunch of people begged her to stop self-sabotaging and just start over, leave the brapping/burping behind and the crazy too. It took her like two or three models before Ichigo popped off (and she was doing good for a 2view) but she craves the easy money. And she's a menhera so she self sabotages herself which enables her to fall into this loop behavior. Pair that with people buying her shitty lewd content and telling her all is well in Menheraville, then you have this baby lolcow slowly turning into a lolcow.
I am getting mixed up which menhera is which. Is Ames the same person as Mel or different?

Awoogers

My organs are gonna graduate from my body-rin penrose,2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom