"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holyshit does this femboy have a mentally retarded fanbase. Didn't his tag trend for a bit because of his fans going on a trip and using it to livepost their trip? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
hes a fucking corpse husband wannabe what did you expect

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Holyshit does this femboy have a mentally retarded fanbase.
He gets Vox sloppy seconds, what were you expecting

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I never catch her streaming live, this is a first for me, thank you.
Yeah a couple of the ID girls are streaming more on their roommate accounts (moona, risu, lofi). Not-risu also mentioned she's going to start uploading covers on her roommate account. Kind of interesting, I wonder whats going on there.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
May I blame Pippa

Cap

Screenshot_20230801-121450_Chrome.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rare Ollie-Pomu interactions, feat. Kay yu catching strays.

foto_no_exif.jpgfoto_no_exif (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (2).jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Im a newfag in Law , but it isnt Japan very far from the Laws in the West?
It's civil law rather than common law, but Americans wrote their legal system so the two aren't completely incompatible.

I did a bit of poking around but couldn't find anything to suggest that private parties can prosecute criminal cases in Japan, though, so I presume "sued in criminal court" meant they filed a complaint with the police and pushed for the prosecutor's office to pursue the charges, rather than Anikara being the ones doing the prosecuting.

Kalion

:)

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1690910460941.png

Ah, the choice to view the local shrines of vtuber degeneracy, or to delve into the microstudies of SCIENCE?

Stare not into the abyss of swimsuit cleavage of these thre-uhh..two. Science is forever!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Found an interesting bit of autism when someone here brought up nyfco
I dunno if the other livers have something similar but HexHaywire's fanbase has a specific tag for wierd cosplay/meetups and general wierd parasocial thirsting over him called #sickofhex

Lots of 2/10 fat goth women on here too

>ya'll
>mans went oFF on me
>girl is white as snow
Many such cases!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah a couple of the ID girls are streaming more on their roommate accounts (moona, risu, lofi). Not-risu also mentioned she's going to start uploading covers on her roommate account. Kind of interesting, I wonder whats going on there.
ID4 is going to debut and if they are just like ID3,Area15 can finally gain the Ayame status.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
My eternal hot take, is that metalheads are all cringe as hell irl. They're like bronies only instead of embarrasing wastes of human life they generally adopt better and more sociable conforming behavior.
As a metalhead myself, this is all true. And like most people, metalheads are much more cringe online. There aren't too many groups that engage in tribalfagging as hard as metalheads. It's why I don't engage in "metal communities". Though, I definitely won't say I'm "one of the good ones", as I'm pretty picky when it comes to metal too.

Some notes to recap Lia's birthday that I can remember off the top of my head:
  • She had a lot of guest call-ins, including Dizzy, Tenma on TTS, Airi with a barely functioning voice, Rie, Shiina, Nasa, Lumi, Uruka, Iori, Nyaru, Punkalopi, and some others.
  • She said out of everyone, Shiina and Lumi have probably had the strongest influences on her, and they've been good role models to her. She had a heart-to-heart with Shiina regarding this when Shiina called in.
  • Punkalopi called Lia her oshi.
  • Cute Nasa sung Lia happy birthday. Timestamp below because Nasa is great.
  • Lia said the JP members have been getting a lot closer with everyone recently, and she hopes people will check the JP members out when they can (they are really great).
  • Rinmama stopped by in celebration of her favorite person's birthday: Harry Potter. Lia comes in second.
  • Lia doesn't like cake because of the frosting, so Rinmama made her some sort of cookie things. I can't remember exactly what, but I'm with Lia on this one.
  • She didn't think her lewd mousepad would be approved. The artist gave her two options when they were asked to make a butt mousepad, and to her surprise, Nikki allowed her to choose either one.
  • She wasn't sure if Sakana even actually looked at the final result of the mousepad, and he was on a plane while her birthday stream was happening, so he may have not even known about it before it went live on the site.
  • Sakana did stop by and donate money right after she ended stream, during her end screen, though she was present and singing at the moment.
  • Uruka absolutely hates the mousepad because of feet. Iori isn't a big fan either because she thinks it would be awkward having something like this of someone she knows. Lia agrees with this reasoning. Airi was the first, and I think only other talent to have seen the mousepad before the reveal a while back.
  • If she could have any birthday merch with no restrictions, it would be a Lia R18 figure.
  • Multiple covers have been delayed and were supposed to have been released by now because of some reasons. She assures that she is working hard behind the scenes, even if it may not seem like it (we can tell she is).
I'm sure there are more things to highlight, but these were some of the main things I remember. I missed the first 40 or so minutes and some in the middle here and there, but it was a five-and-a-half hour stream, so I watched the majority of it. It was a fun one. Despite some setbacks here and there, Lia says she's very happy being in Phase, and it definitely shows. I'm happy for her.

Nasa singing:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin with the zatsudaniel in 15 minutes

also shes hinting on something

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is so over people, Vesper was not here to protect them from the Twitch thots

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-01 135424.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lia doesn't like cake because of the frosting, so Rinmama made her some sort of cookie things. I can't remember exactly what, but I'm with Lia on this one.
Good frosting is the best part of the cake, bad frosting sets my teeth on edge.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Just a Rock ^_^

Ghost hunting

Bless Miko. The first person since the United States to build an empire on the N-word.

And she wrote the lyrics herself! :nehgah:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira's grandparent's don't trust her with hot items like the kettle...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be making edgy forum signatures so you can relieve those days once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom