"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The question is, how long will it work for? If they're not bringing in new viewers, all this is gonna do is get the lazy fuckers that have been watching her but never bothered to subscribe.
Thing is there's going to be some random tourists brought in by recommendations etc in every stream. If they leave without subscribing, they're probably gone, but if they subscribe you might convert them to regular viewers.

RiverBear

1690770892567.png

Here's to hoping Magni and Vesper show up since they don't need their models for a radio show

EDIT:
Other Vtubers
>TAMAGOCHI

Based Korone
1690772107931.png

RIP Numemon though, he was a real one

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 38582

Here's to hoping Magni and Vesper show up since they don't need their models for a radio show

How long ago was this all recorded though? Granted if they do appear that is a small point in the 'they will be back' column because it means that they are not-blacklisted from 'appearances', same with that one merch collab where they still have stuff.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Tomoe's artist/rigger Romania-chan put out a showcase for the new model.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How long ago was this all recorded though? Granted if they do appear that is a small point in the 'they will be back' column because it means that they are not-blacklisted from 'appearances', same with that one merch collab where they still have stuff.
That was my first thought when I saw this, as well. I swear they had already recorded some shit for this quite a while back.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa has went one worse than not asking for subs, she's even blocked anyone from raiding her stream.
And she refuses to take advantage of networking and collabs with bigger talents that could push her because she fangirls for them. Spare a thought for poor Fishman trying to wrangle these girls into making good business decisions. :sakanapleasepippa:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Sawa's putting down the gauntlent. She's gonna wok fry a trantula at 100k subs.
Edit: the clip

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
since this is my 1000th message i have something very important to post.
1675917164427846.gif

RiverBear

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Today there are two kinds of Vtubers; debut watchers and well... non debut watchers
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 05-58-48 Home _ X.png

Last edited:

wrp

:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
Anybody got a QRD? Best streams, best clips, why they were a big deal?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Looks like DDKalli is gonna let herself some rest.

The day calli rests is the day hell freezes over. Most likely she's getting ready to retire as ddk and commit to being calli

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

Imagine getting suspended by a man you hired and pay.
Honestly props to her for having the self awareness to a) hire a wrangler for herself and b) let him do the job. A lot of indies would do well to follow her.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule for this week, it'll be nice while it lasts as she's taking a longer break
F2Tl7lAW8AAnnHz.jpg
I will not "uuuuuuuuuu~", I will not "uuuuuuuuuu~", I will not "uuuuuuuuuu~", I will not "uuuuuuuuuu~"...

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
On that topic, I hope some cool nigga is planning to do a recap of the Debuts, who they are, past life info etc for those of us who have jobs were unavailable during these hours and also don't have time to read hundreds of pages of liveposting.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
On that topic, I hope some cool nigga is planning to do a recap of the Debuts, who they are, past life info etc for those of us who have jobs were unavailable during these hours and also don't have time to read hundreds of pages of liveposting.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom