"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina, Uruka and Tenma get 1940s era cartoon Asian models, Pippa becomes a stepford wife, and Panko gets to be the black housemaid.
Give it up, man. Panko can't be black, @God's Strongest Sanalite would have sensed it by now.

Speaking of whom, has he given his thoughts on Tomoe 2.0 yet? I may have missed it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hopefully Fishman has some sort of contingency ready. Between Pippa, Panko, Lumi, and possibly Tenma, it's one slip-up away from a PR disaster.
:whatastory:

Edit:

You know, I just remembered something after posting. Like you said, Panko got close to dropping one during her MGR stream. And speaking of Lumi, I remember she hinted at possibly almost saying it while she was playing MGR too.

Courtesy of @Azehara (Timestamped)

the only correct answer to someone doing a final yab is just post in the company account:
That shit was funny. (Talent) is receiving a based award
And the picture of obama giving obama an award

The audience isn't gonna care, all the girls have cultivated an audience with enough braincels to not get mad at it and the ones who do will fuck off. They might lose some connections but the pendulum is starting to swing back and there are more people tired of the moral fags than ever before. Everyone clutches their asshole at le evil gamer words but EVERYONE has used them or thought about them once, specially the moralfaggots going on crusades against people. If you search enough you'll find them using them as much as I do. The sooner people stop giving these assholes the time of day over the use of words the faster nature will heal, I kinda miss the time where you could banter back and forth with blacks but nowadays every Yamanba is looking for a victim paycheck. :botanshrug:
Also I'm sure fishman has said plenty of racist shit, he's a fucking chink for christ sake :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

View attachment 38504

What the fuck, Cover?

Edit: holy shit I am fucking blind.

Seems like she is trying to make thumbnails but Cover are cheap fucks

There are a ton of replacements that are free to use and have most of the same features.

the only correct answer to someone doing a final yab is just post in the company account:
That shit was funny. (Talent) is receiving a based award
And the picture of obama giving obama an award

The audience isn't gonna care, all the girls have cultivated an audience with enough braincels to not get mad at it and the ones who do will fuck off. They might lose some connections but the pendulum is starting to swing back and there are more people tired of the moral fags than ever before. Everyone clutches their asshole at le evil gamer words but EVERYONE has used them or thought about them once, specially the moralfaggots going on crusades against people. If you search enough you'll find them using them as much as I do. The sooner people stop giving these assholes the time of day over the use of words the faster nature will heal, I kinda miss the time where you could banter back and forth with blacks but nowadays every Yamanba is looking for a victim paycheck. :botanshrug:
Also I'm sure fishman has said plenty of racist shit, he's a fucking chink for christ sake :smugpipi:
Like always the problem does not come from the audience but from the tards that just want attention. The moralfags. The solution to the problem is to ignore them and call them out on their faggotry since there is a very high chance that they don't even watch or support anyone so why the fuck cater to them?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
22nd-28th

This week there were a couple clips that included several girls and since we don't get these that often I'll feature them from now on under "Collabs".
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Rie
Lord Sinte clips Rie having trouble with her 3.0 model due to ghosts or her shitty laptop.

Erina
Maverick made a compilation of erina suffering through the latest chilla game.

Nasa
Animal friend clips Nasa shilling a pokemon sleeping app to her viewers

Ember
Hag enthusiast clips ember wording something very poorly.

Airi
Pontif and hag enthusiast clip airi this week. Watch her talk about cosplay and some of her audition process

Shiina
There is plenty of Shiina by memaw's moments, watch her story how she cockblocked people at a beach party.

Uruka
Pebbel as usual with uruka content. The woman needs to get laid

Panko
Takenoko exposes Pancho's crimes

Remi
Chipy and remilia's toilet provide remi this week. Here she is telling some yo mama jokes and her getting her autism results.

Tenma
Some tenma this week by Nottheo and kotazuma. Watch tenma suffer the joys of rpg games and have a rave party with music and shit.

Dizzy
An unusual amount of dizzy this week by LEC, hag enthusiast and parasite enthusiast a new channel. Here is dizzy trying to make a vn with the phase girl moms, having a breakdown and making questionable sounds

Jelly
Have jelly share some of her lore courtesy of LEC

Pippa
To no one's surprise there was pippa for days by LEC, azehara ,deno and 2 new channels god of moxxie and pippa_enjoyer. I'm just gonna dump them, watch them there's variety.

Collabs
This week we had an impromptu collab during a pippa stream clipped by LEC and deno. Then LEC and hag enthusiast also clipped parts of the invaders 4th of july collab

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Hey fag, don't forget this lovely Pippa clipper!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina is about to teach everyone about (tamagotchi) motherhood:

JMForte

What the fuck do they talk about on the company discord to have this many slipups?
With the amount of slurs dropped and the kind of slurs and some other stuff said it's already known they share screenshots and are on 4chan a lot. I mean it was enough to get Airi to do this because she didn't realize /pcg/ was just a 4chan thing

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna zatsu stream

$200 grapes... wtf

x.com now redirects you to twitter.com

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Magni realized everyone already knows who he is, and that there isn't much he can do about having info out there.
Vesper has been awake for 3 weeks straight, pointing a shotgun at his front door, waiting for the inevitable SEAmonkey Kronii unicorn to try and open it.

He may have a shotgun, but he's also stuffed a shortspear into the barrel so that the shot will propel it instead of 00 shot pellets.

For the bit, of course.

When was that word put through the word filter? lmao

I could've sworn I seen people using the actual word the other day without it being filtered.

:smugselen: You must have The Ni‎gger Pass to be allowed to use derogatory language. You can say whatever you want then in exchange for having everything else blamed on you first.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm so behind I don't really know if this point was brought out, but regarding shiina's NOT-FEET at 100k, apart of the reasons you guys mentioned she also pointed out she had feet surgery 6+ months ago and there are still marks she's too self-conscious about.

On a more recent topic, I'm glad she's having fun with it, but much like with pippa's colress arc, I'm starting to get a bit fed up with all this tamagotchi talk.

[Sent from page 4548]

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I'm not gonna make this joke on twitter/X, but I NEED to say it. Since it's black instead of blue, and X instead of twitter: BlaX

Kalion

:)

Archive
Yuuna has adopted two cats.

She is allergic to cats.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I'm not gonna make this joke on twitter/X, but I NEED to say it. Since it's black instead of blue, and X instead of twitter: BlaX

how retarded is she...

:ponrys:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

how retarded is she...

:ponrys:
Girls cute retarded 2.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm so behind I don't really know if this point was brought out, but regarding shiina's NOT-FEET at 100k, apart of the reasons you guys mentioned she also pointed out she had feet surgery 6+ months ago and there are still marks she's too self-conscious about.

On a more recent topic, I'm glad she's having fun with it, but much like with pippa's colress arc, I'm starting to get a bit fed up with all this tamagotchi talk.

[Sent from page 4548]
Yeah this is the worst Shiina arc :fishmandispair:This isn't even a Shiina presentation, she's just playing with Tamagotchi. As for the feet, Shiina does not seem to understand the humiliation aspect of the stunt goals, not that we need Shiina feet or feet bros.

braindoko

cute 1view gorilla karaoke, thoughts?

edit: 2view now
1690758800073.png

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.