"Watame Wa...Warukunai yo ne?!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy cringe, this music video... can we go back to yukatas...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Their sense of entitlement comes from a place that equates membership/dono = I own your ass now.
Yamanbas, you clap and cheer for your oshi, you do not make demands like they're on your board of trustees. Whatever is given is a gift, no strings attached. This is why you should pick who to watch carelessly, but who to support with tweezers.
I'm too cynical to believe this is how it works despite chubas' best wishes. When money is involved and exclusive paywalled content is produced, it absolutely is a service produced for monetary compensation and that carries expectations and obligations with it. Whining about it is something only little bitches do, however: don't like it? Don't pay her.

If you want a proper support only model, you can go the way Onolumi does her memberships - lowest possible tier is set to lowest possible price and only enables emotes, there's no exclusive content behind the paywall and higher tiers give you absolutely nothing more.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
1690631379250.png

Soon, she will be 17 (again) and I WILL stay awake for it to be at like 2 am my time probably to watch it. Please come join me in celebrating Houshou Marine's birthday!

The yukata stream and MV was way more fun. This just feels like some Twitch 'ho shit.

Coomers. That's what this whole event was for.
Wait am I missing something Marine related? Fuck I'm not a true fan :faunacry:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This entire mv and song
:ewww:

What the heck was up with Marine's "transformation"? Was it CG, or did they replace her with a cosplayer? In either case, why would they do that?
Looks like one of those 3D model out of DOA or similar games, it's just simply uncanny

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
What the heck was up with Marine's "transformation"? Was it CG, or did they replace her with a cosplayer? In either case, why would they do that?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This entire mv and song
:ewww:
The yukata stream and MV were way more fun. This just feels like some Twitch 'ho shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Bao is currently getting hate from some Vietnamese people because of her expressing interest in recording a song in Vietnamese. From the surface level research I did, apparently it's because she pandered to Chinese fans in the past?

Apologies for the lack of an archive. The usual site is being a bitch on my end right now.

RiverBear

Bao is currently getting hate from some Vietnamese people because of her expressing interest in recording a song in Vietnamese. From the surface level research I did, apparently it's because she pandered to Chinese fans in the past?

Apologies for the lack of an archive. The usual site is being a bitch on my end right now.

Screenshot_2023-07-29-20-06-14-364_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg

This seems to be ground zero

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't see how replacing Marine would help with that, but if you say so.

There was a bit more to it than just coomer pandering. They had fun with it in an entertaining way, especially Marine and Towa. Then there was Noel being a total dork. Lamy also got creative with her throws. I thought it was fine, other than the MV which was just weird.

EDIT:
I mean they replaced Marine with this for like 2 seconds before changer her back.
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - [#hololivesummer2023] 2nd Theme Aventure♡Holic MV [oLp3GDZcBCc...png
Why? I'm at a loss.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
honestly the holosummer stream was okay only for the interactions and the cringe
the MV was peak :gunpeko: don't know why they went to a whorehouse but the song itself was good, wonder if they will make this group another unit.
EDIT: i think this is the unit name.
aventure holic.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The yukata stream and MV were way more fun. This just feels like some Twitch 'ho shit.

You mean the event where big breasted anime girls bounce up in down in bikinis is for coomers?

😲

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't see how replacing Marine would help with that, but if you say so.

There was a bit more to it than just coomer pandering. They had fun with it in an entertaining way, especially Marine and Towa. Then there was Noel being a total dork. Lamy also got creative with her throws. I thought it was fine, other than the MV which was just weird.

EDIT:
I mean they replaced Marine with this for like 2 seconds before changer her back.
View attachment 38258
Why? I'm at a loss.
I don't know why. That whole MV looked was pretty awful from both a direction and 3D visual standpoint, imo. The guy in charge of it did the 2022 version of SSS (not great, imo) and the Hololive Shuffle Medley (very good) MVs, as well.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive of this page

The "archive page" button on the top-right of each page of the thread grabs the page you're on and all of the embedded tweets, so try that if the archive site has a tantrum about archiving from Twitter directly. Also faster if you've collected multiple tweets that aren't replies to each other.

Negzana

Call me a prude/give me a puzzle but I don't find swimsuits attractive. I prefer more conservatively dressed attire for my waifus

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We got quite the busy day today. In no particular order we got:
  • Tomoes 2.0 debut
  • Pippa eating a tarantula
  • Grimmis hot sauce gacha torunament
  • Holo EN 3 debut part 1
  • Kirsche resuming her donothon and launching her uwu market merch.
But to start us off FlaVR JP branch has a baked fresh zatsu starting soon

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom