Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
she has a fucking battalion in her desk fml

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be unboxing her new Casio Loopy game system. No handcam due to Ami being conscious of the importance of opsec

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I over slept too...
She also hinted pretty strongly in a recent stream that she didn't really want any unirionic foot fags in her audience.
Or she WANTS THEM and doesn't want to drive them out with her gross toenails.:mold1:
DAMN YOU MEEMAW
At least give us wontons
Honestly I wish she would just do something goofy and slightly humiliating RIGHT NOW for her actual 100K day and then do he "big calibration" when it's ready. I think she's taking it too seriously and missing the spirit of it. DO A TRICK SHIINA!
Talk about not having any skin in the game. Feet or no Feet, her 100k plans lack any luster.
She should do a Shiina cosplay with a mask on, even if she's not in perfect shape yet, then we could see progress when she gets to 200K... or laugh at her if she stops going to the gym.

Awoogers

why does the fucking ring have a divorce lore lol

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Anya getting not only one but two original songs released tonight damn, melfriends eating well today
Lot of food when you only gotta share with like 3 other people.
:smugselen:

GOTBB

Huh, Suisei just had a live performance of Stellar Stellar for some event called Music Day

The stage reminded me of those ____ Revolution games from Konami or a Guitar Hero-like.
It looked like she was being PS2 emulated...
She can still get me "supes emosh" from that first line though, DAMN!

Too subtle. It is missing the emotional journey her face goes on in the original.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Too subtle. It is missing the emotional journey her face goes on in the original.

She probably asked her if Vesper alimony papers are in order.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Namirin patreon stream at 10 PM JST on June 61st. Better late than never.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She should do a Shiina cosplay with a mask on, even if she's not in perfect shape yet, then we could see progress when she gets to 200K... or laugh at her if she stops going to the gym.
She might come up with something fun. But after the Airina stream last night, the bar for gen 2 is set preeeeeeeeetty high.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

lalilulelo

checking anya's 3d showcase and she has such a cool design

i missed when everyone thought she had booba at her debut haha. hoping they would bring that back as a joke at least during her 3d showcase

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There is english version from tweetah

View attachment 38119
Gathering up half the company to share the hype burden and spirit bomb the debuts has a very Hololive feel to it. Like, "here are your senpais, you don't have to carry the day alone". If it goes well I hope this is a thing for ID4 and JP7 and not just a one off.

I wonder if there's something happening for the second day, there's some prominent people missing.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
but the investor who's combing over the numbers and reading headlines probably won't
They dont know jackshit, the shareholder meeting was so painful holy shit

Edit: why Rin camera looks so grainy

Limkin

Surgical gloves, weird ass rings, total inability to read instructions and failing at the most basic thing designed to entertain kids. Rin's stream is going just as I expected it to go

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Doesn't even need to be detailed, just needs to keep track of all the fucking usernames this bitch has had in the past year and a half.
Screenshot_20230728_150320_Brave.jpg
Not sure if there's any better list, but this is probably good enough.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Someone clipped Sakana's wonton-tier boyfriend yab from last night, for anyone who missed the stream.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Have Bae and Oga suffering from spicy ramen while Ollie laughs at them.

Awoogers

Surgical gloves, weird ass rings, total inability to read instructions and failing at the most basic thing designed to entertain kids. Rin's stream is going just as I expected it to go
the divorce ring had more lore than tazumi and his yatch

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
checking anya's 3d showcase and she has such a cool design

i missed when everyone thought she had booba at her debut haha. hoping they would bring that back as a joke at least during her 3d showcase
I'll never forgive her she chooses to be generic loli instead of a short stack
:youlittleshit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom