"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Dont know about this but Cover shooting announcement after announcement just a little after ANYCOLOR lose one their cashcows and their TVA show that Yagoo saw the wound and decided to put another knife on it
Part of me thinks some of these announcements were fast-tracked to bury whatever's gonna happen with Magni and Vesper. A twin termination's in that awkward PR spot where on its own it looks terrible, but it can still get lost in between NEW GEN, NEW 3D, CONCERT COLLAB etc..

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
does the mati dog's mouth move? or am I wishing really hard that it did?

PNG tuber MATI streaming now:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Part of me thinks some of these announcements were fast-tracked to bury whatever's gonna happen with Magni and Vesper. A twin termination's in that awkward PR spot where on its own it looks terrible, but it can still get lost in between NEW GEN, NEW 3D, CONCERT COLLAB etc..
True, but if we go by standard procedure they always do that shit after they get kicked, not before, but well in this case they are Stars so we are blind here

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

There was a stream earlier about the 4th Fes Bluray. It is releasing on October 25th and will have totally new camera work with less crowd shots. They previewed day 1's performance of Our Bright Parade in the video. Surely they will do the same for Connect the World.
:takocope:

bexgmob8voeb1.jpeg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
They should do it now, its Stars.
There are more users in this forum than Live viewers in their streams.
Also all of this was announced last month(Holoro 3D,Holo summer teased also in Our Bright Parade,Blue Jorney also) and EN3 had a teaser in Connect the world.

PekoWick

Let's get real here. Magni and Vesper is not as important as you think.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sadly yes, they are GPB and males, easily discarded, losing a girl would be a huge loss but losing a stars is a statistic

lalilulelo

i remember when amelia use to talk about otome games and anime boys all the time. she even has an holostar oishi. when starsEN debut i thought she would be the first to hit them up. now her degeneracy is completely toned down. i miss when she was more degenerate. i wonder what happened

even most recent stream with gura, she was so coy with tits vs butts.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The rare Mozu stream that's actually on time

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kobo had a song collab with StarBe, an Indonesian girl group of four. The song is in English. Heavily filtered, K/DA vibes. Amusing because it's not the type of music I imagine Kobo would produce on her own.

Hakka has a cover of My Roar, one of Towa's originals, premiering in 9 hours. I'm curious what his MV will be like, as Towa doesn't have her own. You can listen to her original here.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hakka has a cover of My Roar, one of Towa's originals, premiering in 9 hours. I'm curious what his MV will be like, as Towa doesn't have her own. You can listen to her original here.

Have any JP Stars done covers of the girls' songs or is this a first for the whole company? This is a great song choice for him, imo, I think it will suit him well.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Didn't know if I should post this here or on the debut thread, but HoloSummer Karaoke relay with the Advent debuts right in the middle, couldn't find a translated version so I don't know who is going before them.

edit:
apparently is Mio, weird would have been better if a EN members went right before them IMO.

1. Watame
  2. Shion
  3. Chloe
  4. Aki
  5. Matsuri
  6. Polka
  7. Flare
  8. BREAK (6 hour 20 minute break in a relay? Lol)
  9. Laplus
  10. Kiara
  11. Ina
  12. BREAK
  13. Koyori
  14. Sora
  15. Noel
  16. Fauna
  17. Ollie
  18. Calli
  19. IRyS
  20. Mio
  21. ADVENT
  22. BREAK
  23. Iroha
  24. Reine
  25. Bae
  26. Okayu
  27. Luna
  28. AZKi
  29. Kanata
  30. Roboco
  31. Towa
  32. Miko
  33. Subaru
  34. Lui
  35. Marine
Kinda a weird idea to pack so much shit between Advent's debut, but I guess it will help get more views from JP, maybe?
There is english version from tweetah

F2GvorGW8AE-lNf.jpg
Kobo had a song collab with StarBe, an Indonesian girl group of four. The song is in English. Heavily filtered, K/DA vibes. Amusing because it's not the type of music I imagine Kobo would produce on her own.

And she had a stream with them after the premiere.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Have any JP Stars done covers of the girls' songs or is this a first for the whole company? This is a great song choice for him, imo, I think it will suit him well.
None that I can find from scrolling Youtube playlists. But studio covers of Holo songs by other Holos are not very common to begin with, I think. The only ones I can remember are IRyS' cover of Suisei's Ghost, and Sakamata's solo cover of her gen song Jouya Repaint.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
None that I can find from scrolling Youtube playlists. But studio covers of Holo songs by other Holos are not very common to begin with, I think. The only ones I can remember are IRyS' cover of Suisei's Ghost, and Sakamata's solo cover of her gen song Jouya Repaint.
Irys did Palette (Towa) too, and Inochi (AZKi)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins hand is going on a debut in 15 minutes

kakyoin time

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I quite like solo covers of gen songs. Reminds me of when Maria and Ren both did that with ILUNA’s Let’s Get it Started. The bones of the song aren’t great but they both did their best with it considering they are the two people in that gen that can actually sing. Aia is alright but it falls off a cliff after that with Scarle, Aster, and especially Kyo. The art in Maria’s video is also pretty cute where she’s in everyone else’s outfits.

I think solo or group covers of existing orisongs is much more common in Nijisanji than Hololive generally.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sadly yes, they are GPB and males, easily discarded, losing a girl would be a huge loss but losing a stars is a statistic
I mean in the sense that terminating two public figures from the company at the same time is poor optics, and as a standalone announcement could raise some tough considerations from investors about their recruitment ability, company culture, and whether any of the higher profile (more financially valuable) talents might be involved in any brand-damaging misconduct.

Obviously /we/ know how things work on a more involved level, but the investor who's combing over the numbers and reading headlines probably won't - he'll just see that they've fired two of their guys and be wary of putting cash down in case there are more internal disputes to come that'd tank the value of the company. The age-old tactic of burying bad news with announcements exists for a reason.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom