"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20230728_095621_Twitter.jpg
"I've been talking about the time when I was a LINE person, an alpha-tweeter, a bad-bitch in the kitchen, and the first person who claimed to be the strongest in controversy, and since then I've been so invincible that I've become a bit of an asshole."
If someone can help to translate the kitchen part thanks.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nearly 33K people tuned in for Anya's 3D right now. So where are they regularly?

e: yutubu genki desuka

lolol.png

it finally happened, these three clowns are in 3D

123123.png

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anya Melfissa Ch. hololive-ID - 【3D SHOWCASE】SHARPLY Unsheathed. Here I Go! 3Dお披露目配信!これが古代兵器の本...png
Not the collab I'm expecting but it's great so far

Also this is announced shortly before Anya's stream starts, Tsugunohi 2nd hololive collab will be with Marine
Game will be out via steam, releasing on august 11th

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anya losing it on livestream over Suzuki Minori (Project Sekai Ena's seiyuu) leaving her a message lmao
Edit: Sakura Ayane gave her a message too, damn these are some stacked guests

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
To round out the morning, Jelly and Rie are playing the friendship destroying penguin game. Jelly appears to be malding already only 20 minutes in.

Edit:
Rie - "I need to know who made this game, I need a list!"
Jelly - "I'm firing up TOR right now!"

Edit2: Jelly has now ALT + F4'd and is refunding the game.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Any Melfriends here know the deep lore that explains the Polish coat of arms in the background?【3D SHOWCASE】SHARPLY Unsheathed. Here I Go! 3Dお披露目配信!これが古代兵器の本気。 #AnyaMelfissa3D 30-54 screens...png
Edit: Wow, her JP voice acting skills are pretty good. She sounds like a legit pro.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I am begging Anya to do more karaoke streams. It's unfair for her to be this good and not show it off more often.

Edit: All of Holoro are such good singers. That performance was amazing.
9260171.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Any Melfriends here know the deep lore that explains the Polish coat of arms in the background?View attachment 38100
Edit: Wow, her JP voice acting skills are pretty good. She sounds like a legit pro.
The lore of her 3D room is she likes her 3rd outfit more than her first one so she asked for a room based on that retro steampunk asthetic. Source: my ass

Also, there's a reason she is joke of as actually being a JP member lol

Edit: this DJ table is way too tall for her lol
foto_no_exif (28).jpg

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This stream has been so proper until the rest of Holoro showed up as expected from the girls
Also we're at 40k+ viewers count now, wondering if a lot of them just discovered Anya from this stream

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Don't worry, Shiina dropped the 100k foot promise citing how messed up her feet are from years of ballet as an excuse. She also hinted pretty strongly in a recent stream that she didn't really want any unirionic foot fags in her audience. So far what she's announced for her 100k celebration is hopefully debuting her new crab hoodie outfit and a special 100k karaoke. She's also hinted at a few other surprises she's been cooking up

Edit:

Talk about not having any skin in the game. Feet or no Feet, her 100k plans lack any luster.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anya getting not only one but two original songs released tonight damn, melfriends eating well today
Anya Melfissa Ch. hololive-ID - 【3D SHOWCASE】SHARPLY Unsheathed. Here I Go! 3Dお披露目配信!これが古代兵器の本...png

The first song "Unreal Veil" will have its MV premiered soon as well, renowned vocaP yunosuke is the producer for her 2nd song

I always feel like she hasn't found her niche much and keeps being overshadowed by the rest of IDs despite having a unique singing voice and almost perfect japanese skill, but this 3D stream could be a good introduction for those who haven't started watching her yet.
Holoro 3D stream will be on tomorrow to wrap up their showcase relay, expecting lots of fun stuff for it too

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Anya's nervous pacing when the Project Sekai seiyuu called in was cute.

Back when Myth got their 3Ds, it was speculated that the last one on wasn't allowed to have genmates as guests. I guess that isn't actually a rule. Group song was excellent.

Are these original songs her first originals? I can't remember any others. She should have more.

That is Laplus-tier kayfabe handwriting though lol.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Anya getting not only one but two original songs released tonight damn, melfriends eating well today
View attachment 38107

The first song "Unreal Veil" will have its MV premiered soon as well, renowned vocaP yunosuke is the producer for her 2nd song

View attachment 38108
I always feel like she hasn't found her niche much and keeps being overshadowed by the rest of IDs despite having a unique singing voice and almost perfect japanese skill, but this 3D stream could be a good introduction for those who haven't started watching her yet.
Holoro 3D stream will be on tomorrow to wrap up their showcase relay, expecting lots of fun stuff for it too
This 3D debut was an absolute masterclass. I’ve been waiting a long, long time for it and holy shit it exceeded my expectations. The performances, the guests, the energy Anya had - it was all insane. I legitimately almost teared up when Holoro was all together on stage at the end. All of them have been waiting so long for this moment.

She really is dropping TWO orisongs, insanity. She previously talked about having an OC like that in a song before and now it’s finally real with the Unreal Veil MV. Excited for Everlasting Knife as well.

It’s a 10/10, simple as.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hopefully it is not late, Shiina is the third Phase Member who reached 100k

Archive

Edit: If I am not mistaken, time for feet reveal?

So do Phase Connect members actually get their play button like Hololive, or do they get hoarded by Sakana like Nijisanji?

Kalion

:)
So do Phase Connect members actually get their play button like Hololive, or do they get hoarded by Sakana like Nijisanji?
They get theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom