The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The pocket knife finally getting the recognition she deserves, blessed be Yagoo that he choose his sad girls for a reason

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The one thing that surprised me was that Botan was not in it. I really expected her to make an appearance.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Anya's nervous pacing when the Project Sekai seiyuu called in was cute.

Back when Myth got their 3Ds, it was speculated that the last one on wasn't allowed to have genmates as guests. I guess that isn't actually a rule. Group song was excellent.

Are these original songs her first originals? I can't remember any others. She should have more.

That is Laplus-tier kayfabe handwriting though lol.
Yeah those are her first originals. As musically talented as she is, iirc she gets seriously nervous when it's time to sing. I believe a while ago, she said most of her karaoke streams would be members-only for that reason but someone that's joined would have to confirm.

I hope between her 4th fes performance and today, she's gotten at least a little more confident in herself. The tiny sword definitely deserves it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anya's original songs just got dropped to streaming services

Youtube links to those wanted to listen without an app

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Didn't see this shared on other pages. Something is off with the wine fox mom. :mitothink:

1690556988888.png

(I didn't do my reps properly.)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Didn't see this shared on other pages. Something is off with the wine fox mom. :mitothink:

View attachment 38109
Naw, this was covered the few days after she was done. Nina must have deleted her OG Twitter handle or something, because it was taken by an impersonator. This was only sent to make sure people knew it wasn't her.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Dont know about this but Cover shooting announcement after announcement just a little after ANYCOLOR lose one their cashcows and their TVA show that Yagoo saw the wound and decided to put another knife on it

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Felt like Calli was getting real for a moment. Not in a bad way, but I did feel kinda sad after listening to this clip...

Calli got pretty real for most of the last couple non-24 hr streams, including talking about how she feels the company is putting out her tracks too quickly for them to do as well as they can, not being particularly pleased with the quality of her last album, etc.
I like how open Calli is
I wonder, the company, is that Hololive or UMC
This is where i draw the line,

Mister Crush all of these DramaNiggęrs should die.
They are worth nothing
De Central Norte using the N-word kinda gave me whiplash
For some reason I didn't expect him to use that kinda language
Reine has an apartment in Japan
Is there a source of this?
I thought she is just in an Airbnb with Ollie rn
I know she seems to have some family in Japan tho (an Uncle I believe), she stayed with them during her last stay in japan
For niji at least there are a few 50/50 ones, Millie recently did a members post stating its 47/53 for her and Enna mentioned similar numbers a few months ago.
View attachment 37989
Enna timestamp (05:16:50)

I would think Calli, Kiara, and Ina have the highest ratio of girls EN and Kronii would have highest of CouncilRyS. Kiara and Kronii bring in the homos and are just relatable in a lot of ways. Ina is just all-around chill which makes her easy to watch. Calli's a normie and a trainwreck that can be fun for all to watch.
Pure rrats at this point because I don't remember Kiara ever revealing her analytics

But if I had to guess rough numbers of Female viewers in EN
Calli probably has a slight edge and has the most, she is more normie friendly so if I am being generous 30-35%

Kiara comes next with anywhere 20-30%
She is a bit harder to get into, but also I feel like once some of the women do get into Kiara, they become die-hard fans. From my (albeit biased observations because she is the one I follow the most) she has a lot of active and vocal female fans. If I had to guess its because she is fully and ashamedly a while girl and talk girls shit with total disregard to what her audience might be interested in.
Hell, the KFP discord most definitely has a lot more women talking than any other fancord I lurk. I wonder if for outsiders, it also comes across that way or if it seems like a sausage fest.

I assume Kronii, Fauna and Ina have a respectable at least 20% as well

Gura, Ama and Bae seem like total sausage fests to me.

I love this woman
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Axel in shambles

No Name

De Central Norte using the N-word kinda gave me whiplash
For some reason I didn't expect him to use that kinda language
The corruption is spreading, what started as a positive and happy La+ poster will one day end up as the new (and improved?) Crush!

hololive ruined /jp/

Big doubt on this. Lumi has outright mentioned she hasn't missed/failed any years of college and graduated at a 'normal' age for her degree, which pegs her at 26-27 for a Master's degree of some kind of engineering.
Here's lumi talking about the guy:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The corruption is spreading, what started as a positive and happy La+ poster will one day end up as the new (and improved?) Crush!
Dont get me wrong sir.I am very well behaved and educated,i respect everyone following what my grandma (RIP) told me:"Everyone deserves a little respect but there is a moment they lose it".Drama Queens and Antis dont deserve a shit,i can tolerate a lot of things but enough its enough.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ollie was out here trying to get her senpai paid.
639851.jpg

I gotta agree though. If you're looking for some more blessed singing after Anya's 3D, Astel was doing an amazing job. Unfortunately just ended but the vod is worth a look.

Edit: Vod is members-only guess I'll die :gunpeko:

Dont get me wrong sir.I am very well behaved and educated,i respect everyone following what my grandma (RIP) told me:"Everyone deserves a little respect but there is a moment they lose it".Drama Queens and Antis dont deserve a shit,i can tolerate a lot of things but enough its enough.
Gonna change my name to Shuba de Central Norte if you keep this up.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Dont know about this but Cover shooting announcement after announcement just a little after ANYCOLOR lose one their cashcows and their TVA show that Yagoo saw the wound and decided to put another knife on it
And even then, Riku Tazumi probably wouldn't care or stay silent about it. For all he knew, his naval fleet is slowly being built (this is just a joke) and the remainder of Nijisanji JP can still churn out profits anyway despite losing one of Luxiem's big earner that is Mysta. VTA (if I assume to be what TVA meant in your post) would still continue regardless, considering their break is just a heatwave issue that to most first-worlder think to be pretty mild and these japs are just blowing it out of proportions. He probably don't give a shit about it for now.

But yeah, that's a pretty big knife Yagoo just stabbed into ANYCOLOR, and the fact that Hololive ID branch manages to get six 3D debuts while the Niji's ex-ID can only get one is a massive wound in it self, not counting Anya's wildly successful 3D debut. That's a major win, and I'm saying this as one of the few who still tried to expect something decent out of Nijisanji.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Aizawa Ema playing Nier Automata. She's someone who enjoys games with storylines.

In her first stream she spent some time in the sound settings enjoying 9S.

Any Melfriends here know the deep lore that explains the Polish coat of arms in the background?View attachment 38100
Edit: Wow, her JP voice acting skills are pretty good. She sounds like a legit pro.
If you turn the Polish flag upside down you might get to something.

Nijisanji's Fumi sharing her screen and fetish to Hoshikawa and Yama.

No English subs yet but Lain Paterson's 3D totsu has a lot of great content.

Other than Niji members, there were also Choco and Polka (holo), Izumi and Rene (774inc), Miyamura Yuuko (seiyuu, "Anta Baka?"), and Suou Patra requesting Patachi to pose. Here's the VOD.

Also got recommended a drinking Vtuber from the algorithm. She does zatsu and alcoholic drinks review, mainly whisky (Japanese and Scotch in higher quantity compared to others) tried neat, on the rocks, and in highballs. Here's one from a few days ago with a bottle I have.

Good to have if you like Sherry bombs and is available on a decent price.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyone having this issue? Kronii's song randomly is unavailable on Spotify for me, now:

foto_no_exif (30).jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom