Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Kronii la Kill.

:kroheart:

(She's alive on Twitter at least)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I had actually thought it was Kiara. I thought she also coupled it with the fact she talked to and helped calm down the person who was the most nervous for debut (which all things considered at the time was Mumei).

I recall she said she calmed someone down before debut but I also remember she explicitly said it was someone who had doubts about her model, which made most people assume it was Kronii.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara definitely said that and it was never revealed who she was talking about, but I would not be surprised if multiple Myth girls had said something like that.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
According to the Shareholders meeting, NijiEN's AR Live situation is a trade secret

Apparently they just finished the meeting, some of the other things from the meeting that DeepL says:

NIJISANJI EN has developed and has an increasing number of overseas fans. I have difficulty listening to English, so I look at clippings with Japanese translations. On the other hand, people from overseas are also looking at clippings with English translations. Are there any plans to introduce real-time translation in order to attract fans from both sides?
Recently, with the use of new technologies such as generative AI, the possibility of creating such audio, images, and text is gradually increasing. However, there are legal and reputational issues related to generative AI, so the company will be cautious about this.

There is a limit to how much we, as fans, can keep up with the number of Livers, although the number of Livers will continue to increase. It is also difficult to differentiate among the Livers, and there is a possibility of graduation due to lower per capita sales and lack of support. I have the impression that they will hit a few at a time. What are your thoughts on the number of debutants and time span?
Our mission for the debut of newcomers is to produce talented people who have not yet seen the light of day in the world as VTubers, and to give them the opportunity to be recognized by the world. On top of that, we will produce new VTubers who can expand the fan base of Nijisanji. On the other hand, it is not good to produce new VTubers and provide less support to existing VTubers. We aim to grow as a company by balancing our efforts to help expand the fan base of both new and existing VTubers.

A small number of existing lifers have graduated even in the last year. Is that number within the company's expectations? If not, what concrete measures are being taken to prevent a recurrence?
Speaking on the premise of excluding compliance violations and flame wars, the graduation was based on the willingness of the lifer to choose a job or life outside of VTubing. It would be sad for us to see them quit after they have shown their talent as VTubers. On top of that, we communicate sincerely with the lifers and respect their wishes before sending them on their way. In this sense, it is an important issue for the company to counteract slander and provide support, something that happens in the course of VTuber activities as an opportunity to take a path other than VTubing. We would like to work on countermeasures and expanding support.

Regarding the collaboration between CEO Tazumi and the livers. Before the listing, the CEO debuted as a liver and played mahjong against them; I think that if the CEO is actively exposed, it would create a friendly atmosphere throughout the company, which would be a positive thing. Is it difficult to make appearances after the listing due to compliance issues?
I'd like to continue to do more of the livers' appearances and stay behind the scenes by producing, rather than having me appear too much, but I'll show up from time to time as needed.

Also general info that they currently have 15k shareholders with voting power, aren't planning preferential treatment, and are looking into working on new tech and studios. Not exactly an expert in shareholder meetings, but a lot of the answers kinda seem like the same empty talk you'd expect from business PR.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh boy, Uruka is going to talk about her DC waifus in chronological order. Of course she's immediately starting with Raven.
wow and its the cartoon version too.
Patrician taste
Yea and it sounds like Airi made her voice worse by talking on stream tonight. Hopefully her voice will get better soon but it is definitely concerning.

Zentraya btfo

Surpised no ones mentioned this and not even The Proctor has posted an announcement but ketchup fox teased something for today

Also saw this on a nonvtuber account and did a double take

lvl8

Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Greck got his money's worth.

wake.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been gone for most of the day and I missed the Pippa stream, so can someone tell me if this is true or not?

Archive

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The citizens really go “BOOBA! AWOOGA”

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've been gone for most of the day and I missed the Pippa stream, so can someone tell me if this is true or not?

Archive

This dude's entire fucking feed is unfiltered politisperging, I genuinely don't know how you can be that miserable without just killing yourself.

Limkin

Also general info that they currently have 15k shareholders with voting power, aren't planning preferential treatment, and are looking into working on new tech and studios. Not exactly an expert in shareholder meetings, but a lot of the answers kinda seem like the same empty talk you'd expect from business PR.
He literally didn't answer a single thing. When you look at this talks you need to look at what they would love to tell shareholders as a response but didn't. It means the real answer is the opposite, and not whatever PR team came up with. For example in a second one, the obvious answer is "No, we are doing a good job at making sure our viewerbase and spending customers are not cannibalized by new members and we have numbers to back it up". His answer is "we are trying to expand fanbase, and it would be bad if old livers had to take a hit from it". Which means they are very well aware of total cannibalization, they just don't give a shit for as long as they get new customers. For the graduations, the obvious answer is "No, we expect some people deciding to do other jobs, turnover is a normal thing in business and it's within our expectations and isn't going to affect the company going forwards. Otherwise, we provide good support and make sure to retain as many livers as we see fit". And what he said? "Well, ackshually they got fired not graduated. So it doesn't matter. But yeah sure retirements suck, would like do to something about it"
Edit: Not all of this answers mean it wouldn't attract shareholders though. Just not the good kind but the ones who don't give a crap about moral implications and longevity of business they are getting a stake in, and would rather pump and dump it while the company is sucking juices out of their employees

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Surpised no ones mentioned this and not even The Proctor has posted an announcement but ketchup fox teased something for today
I saw that store a while back and the art for the merch they had was some deviantart quality shit. Seems like they managed to up their game, I hope the vtuber cut isn't a ripoff. I guess kirshe and fishman didn't see eye to eye to join as an invader, I think phase getting rid of yuri rubbed her the wrong way. :botanshrug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I saw that store a while back and the art for the merch they had was some deviantart quality shit. Seems like they managed to up their game, I hope the vtuber cut isn't a ripoff. I guess kirshe and fishman didn't see eye to eye to join as an invader, I think phase getting rid of yuri rubbed her the wrong way. :botanshrug:
I feel the Yuri situation did play a role. However if we go by what Tenma has stated, FIshman has yet to hire a non-attractive woman. Meanwhile Kirsche refuses to acknowledge the rules of thermodynamics with CICO and proceeds to consume the average American family's annual usage of ketchup in a weekend.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
He literally didn't answer a single thing. When you look at this talks you need to look at what they would love to tell shareholders as a response but didn't. It means the real answer is the opposite, and not whatever PR team came up with. For example in a second one, the obvious answer is "No, we are doing a good job at making sure our viewerbase and spending customers are not cannibalized by new members and we have numbers to back it up". His answer is "we are trying to expand fanbase, and it would be bad if old livers had to take a hit from it". Which means they are very well aware of total cannibalization, they just don't give a shit for as long as they get new customers. For the graduations, the obvious answer is "No, we expect some people deciding to do other jobs, turnover is a normal thing in business and it's within our expectations and isn't going to affect the company going forwards. Otherwise, we provide good support and make sure to retain as many livers as we see fit". And what he said? "Well, ackshually they got fired not graduated. So it doesn't matter. But yeah sure retirements suck, would like do to something about it"
Edit: Not all of this answers mean it wouldn't attract shareholders though. Just not the good kind but the ones who don't give a crap about moral implications and longevity of business they are getting a stake in, and would rather pump and dump it while the company is sucking juices out of their employees
What this guy said
Basically if they're still maintaining the current course, then that means they have no intention of doing this for a long term and is looking for an exit strategy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Another Hanabasami Kyo MV today to premiere at 8PM JST.

Her next stream will most likely be the membership unlocking in August.

Sakamata Chloe to continue her adventure in Salburg at 6PM JST.

Korone showed Pekora her tournament experience.

With the chaos in GTA streams, the worst torture comes in the form of Kogara Toto's taxi.

They're both illustrated by Kayahara? I guess that explains a lot. :SelenHAHAhere:

Yeah, those crazy eyes are what immediately gave it away
View attachment 38023View attachment 38022
Also illustrates Niji's Seto Miyako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom