"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mismatch

Suou Patra will be playing the retro game Guardian Heroes at 9PM JST.

If you played/owned Sega Saturn back then, this is one of the best games in that console. I used to cheese the game to get all endings using Nicole the healer, upgrade the magic stat to increase the barrier, corner enemies, juggle, unleash barrier, and watch as they bounce and die.

Guardian Heroes was so fucking rad. I had a Saturn and a 6 player setup and that thing came out at every party. The best thing was the 6 player brawl mode, combined with the code that let you unlock every npc/enemy in the game as playable. It was a better Mugen before Mugen. 2am 6 player broom-lady fights to the death.

Calli at least is honest as possibly she can be on stream. At the end of the day its just work to pay the bills. But do you have to be worried about oversaturation with only 4(5) more new streamers?

*sorry english not my first language, mostly just lurk here

Always nice to hear somebody actually admit that it's a business. Kinda funny that she's like "everybody does it!" when the single best counter-example is the blue girl in her own gen, though.

MostlyALurker777

Took 6 months, but it is finally happening lol

It feels so strange to see Gura streaming more often after these past months, but I'm glad to see it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

hololive ruined /jp/

Facebook was already open to non-college students during that time. I believe it was around 2006, which was a year after they dropped "The" from their name.
Well, I cant do much with that. i'm at a dead end.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The discord "muh Forbidden Knowledge™ " retards are solely to blame for the hall monitor mentality.
That's one side. From the other end, I cannot blame people for thinking "if I post that pikamee is Henya/ Coco is kson/ the GGN twins are in holo, they will be fired"; It is entirely feasible given the horrendous state of vtuber managing. Fucking zaion got dogpiled for making a joke.
The same people that were freaking out over Camelot posting a photo of some girl.

"SHE COULD GET FIRED" Bitch, please. Camelot is a massive attention whore and a bit of a femboy but how the hell does some retard posting a random photo of a random girl and claiming it could possibly be Pippa somehow cause her to get fired. And on that same line, its the same type of people that got ultra butthurt over the Asuka wrestling comment Pippa made.

This sounds very thread-worthy. Any chance of a detailed write-up with receipts?
There are a few lengthy posts about this bitch on the farms. Her burping, her farting, pissing, using an electric toothbrush to masturbate, her multiple freakouts, reading 4chan and kiwi posts about her on stream, crying about her dream to get into Nijisanji, suicide baiting. Last time i checked she was cutting herself (or so she claimed, couldve been photos from anyone). One of her simps paid for one of her models when she rebranded and a few weeks later she ditched because people found out it was her.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Took 6 months, but it is finally happening lol

lets-fucking-go-malik-wright.gif

Edit: You forgot the July 4th collab they did.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
comes off as pandering tbh.
Sometimes it does to me too. But if she has autism then not knowing when it looks like pandering would be part of it. It would go along with not knowing or controlling when she sounds condescending or sarcastic too, which has been her main reason for thinking she has autism. I also think she may be wanting some kind of Yamanba pass for making autism jokes and comments. Beanut you don't need Yamanba clearance to make autism jokes..... not yet anyways.
:shiinastare:
Is Rie's roommate stacked irl? I just recall she's asian in OZ but that's it.
I think she's got a B cup, she could be bigger now since most of the relevant roomate stuff was few years old.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
North Korea by @YmirDraws.jpg

Wow, Kronii ain't fucking around I guess...

Korone & Pekora as Sam & Max by @ozornayashoujo.jpg

That look of demonic possession...and Pekora, too

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat woman currently playing the bald ezio game

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta coming in out of nowhere at an obscene time

Allow me to sperg out a little as she has a couple interesting artifacts.

One she has one of the Oculus Rift dev editions from before full release. Which again I wonder if it's a hand me down from her mom, the plot thickens as it were.

And secondly she bought the Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One and it came with the demo disc 7 NTSC version it looked like. This is extremely absurdly lucky lol. Xbox One demo disc's don't go for as much as say GameCube ones, but that's simply because they are fucking rare outside of like 1.4 and 4.0

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Post debate club status

same

That stream was...a stream. A very quotable stream at that. The funny clown has actually been pretty damn funny lately.

"Did Albert Einstein get any bitches?" - Kai
"No! He didn't want any bitches. He was above the bitches!" - Coni

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
lets-fucking-go-malik-wright.gif

Edit: You forgot the July 4th collab they did.
I did not, they were supposed to do a Geoguesser collab together back when they were in Japan the first time earlier in the year when the perms first came out, but it never happened.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I did not, they were supposed to do a Geoguesser collab together back when they were in Japan the first time earlier in the year when the perms first came out, but it never happened.
Ah, my bad then. I thought you were referring to a regular collab.

bothyourhouses

Also its wierd to see people say PL association was not kosher now for some reason?, the GGN girls are just obvious speculation because the twin thing, but some people are wierdly pearl clutching when im sure that nobody cares about PLs in regards to their previous public identities, unless the carebear side grew when i wasnt looking.
The muh doxxing folks always treated public persona information the same way as real names and addresses. I always assumed it was just something deliberately psyoped by hololive, who have a vested interest in it being hard to find someone under a new persona. (E.g. their subreddit would always remove even common knowledge like Coco/Kson or Calli/Demondice; that's also where the obnoxious hint culture came from).

But then I always assumed the same thing about the muh immersion break folks, and apparently people here are serious about that, so what do I know.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I know I said Reine's been making the most of her time in Japan but it feels like she's been doing an offcollab once a week. Good on her for being so proactive. I'm pretty excited for this, a Towa duet for Illusion Night would be amazing.

Reine has an apartment in Japan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
That stream was...a stream. A very quotable stream at that.
I feel Rin's pain.

"Did Albert Einstein get any bitches?" - Kai
"No! He didn't want any bitches. He was above the bitches!" - Coni
that stream had a lot of quotable moments it just melted my brain as by the green womans words

egg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom