"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hm I see

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Sick fucks. Instead of picking between the two just ship them and get both as a package deal (pun intended)

Hmmm, pretty sus (she liked this too):

Maybe she's a :WHORE!!!:.
So really, IRyS has claimed her, the dog girls (the previous "Let's have sex" tweet), and
1690455409981.png
Just missing book lady in her harem I guess.

EDIT: forgot to add, she did say on her members SC reading stream "if you want booba go get them, they may even break your fall if you fall forward" or something like that, so she pretty much told them to leave if they want to.
I'm not sure if you're saying it to agree or disagree with me, but yeah, to me that sounds a lot like, "If you're gonna be a douchebag just get out and don't go announcing it like at an airport" Edit: Oh, and I'm not suggesting Kronii will never talk to them, just that it could be that she intentionally has given it some time to die down, laying low through the worst of the storm, you could say.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

So yeah, this is a thing that's happening...

The Austrian bioweapon takes a break, London lives to see another sunrise.
:smugselen:

Palate cleanser.

awoooga-awooga.gif

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fun Henya quote

Source

stassy

Suou Patra will be playing the retro game Guardian Heroes at 9PM JST.
If you played/owned Sega Saturn back then, this is one of the best games in that console. I used to cheese the game to get all endings using Nicole the healer, upgrade the magic stat to increase the barrier, corner enemies, juggle, unleash barrier, and watch as they bounce and die.
I had a friend that owned the console and only this game, and with several others we bought a multi pad and joypads to play on a 4 vs with the super powered bosses, much much fun and salt we had.

I wish any others vtubers had perms to play together or even tournament it, it would be glorious.

Also part 2 of Azki Geo viewers entries soon

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up.

Lui tweeted earlier that her Baka Bakka and Tsubasa MVs now have official CCs. Baka Bakka had a fan-subbed video which was posted here before, but I never found one for Tsubasa. Embeds for convenience (mind the whiplash):

She also had a karaoke for her Live2D 3.0 reveal. Embed is timestamped to her singing Mephisto.

She starts comparing 2.0 and 3.0 at 35:45. The most noticeable things about 3.0 are the toggles (lean forward, cry, yandere shadow, tongue, wave, etc. and the fact that they can be combined). Other than that I think there are subtle changes to the colours, the shape of the face, and z-axis range and fluidity of motion.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
My favorite moment from Laimu's redebut: she betrays funny pizza man during crab game, Vinny gets so fucking mad he loses the ability to spell

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan, Korone and Pekora are all playing SF6 currently.

Seems like they're gonna practice for an hour and then fight each other afterwards. I'm glad the 2 hags are back to it so soon after the tournament, really shows how much fun they had with it :koronehappyl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
God bless whoever came up with the idea of adding the Miko emote as a reaction
I hate that you made me take 2 minutes of my life to go back and look who suggested it only to find out it was you.
:pikaufuk:

Hm I see

Hmmm, pretty sus (she liked this too):

More fuel to the weird homoshippers community CouncilRyS has, I guess.

Bae and Mumei being peak CGDCT.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I wonder if Rin's rise in popularity (numbers) somehow influenced the design with the hair. I guess we will never know.
Unlikely it's a popular stylistic choice in Anime and Anime adjacent media.Death the Kidd (Soul Eater) Gen (Dr Stone) or even with different colors Todoroki Shoto (My Hero Academia)
Shinri's finally starting his EO playthrough.This should be comfy.

Good series of games but ive never been able to will myself to finish any of them which is a shame because apparently they increase in quality the closer to the end you get.
Why am I not surprised Uruka is into a trainwreak like WfM.
you were fully onboard too don't try to hide your shame. it's like a 6/10 AT WORST which is still rock solid.
EDIT: Alright, alright. I'll shut up with the faggy liveposting before my worst dreams do really come true and we get a liveposting thread for Gura.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
The universe abhors a vacum soon Nolan 2.0 will be upon us.
Just a little ahead of his time

edit: motherfuckers, it's a joke

is it? hasn't stopped them before.

Archive

VShitshow are hiring editors, if anyone wants to pick up the miserable job of trying to make "LOL SEX" funny for the hundredth time that month.

what do you mean try? it's free money the coom addled will laugh at anything.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In addition, I believe she talked about Idol funding some lessons for her a while back.

Since we're talking about Rin's singing, I'm gonna shill this cover she did on her PL. Just as good as Yona Yona Dance, if not better. Not to mention she did the art and the editing too.

this shit was the very first cover ive seen of someone singing meychan and ive been hooked ever since

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moona's first stream after her father's passing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I hate that you made me take 2 minutes of my life to go back and look who suggested it only to find out it was you.
:pikaufuk:
About that…

:smugselen::smugrys::smugina:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Advanced bathtub stream from The Japan Cultural Ambassador™ Calliope Mori.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
you were fully onboard too don't try to hide your shame.

I was fully onboard until it took all the goodwill it had built up with decent subversive storytelling and then carefully smashed it all to pieces and rubbed my face in the generic nonsense it had spent 14 episodes carefully deconstructing.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Mel put out her statement in May 16, after she already lawyered up and the issue was resolved with manager getting fired back in March. Cover did theirs in May 25. He didn't get fired because of Narukami and he certainly wasn't the reason why Cover put out the statement either. He simply regurgitated what was already known at this point and added that it was a manager (this is never officially said anywhere, including Mel's own statement, but it is extremely hard to imagine any other role that could work at Cover and have enough info on members to get in touch with them off work). He is not some kind of savior and whistleblower, he is just like the rest of dramatubers who takes his info from 5ch and then talks about it as if it was verified truth. You are acting like the reason manager got fired was a random guy on the internet talking about, not their own employee filing a lawsuit against a company to get him removed
Don't be so disingenuous and try and make it seem like I'm saying he was the only reason he got fired. I said he was the one who outed that it was the manager and that he was still there, in power, able to contact her. His video blew up and Cover faced a surge of terrible press because of it. I also said it COULD be a massive coincidence that they then put out a statement about a week after his video, but I find that a bit hard to swallow at this time. They had already put out a generic corpo statement on the matter on their own site. Usually they would leave it at that, but then not long after they come out with this long apology seemingly unprompted before their investigation had even finished? No way.

Edit
When I mention he outed the manager, I'm not saying that Cover didn't know who it was. He outed it to the public, who only knew Mel was receiving a campaign of harassment, and also told everyone he was still working inside Cover after the harassment had occurred. The fact that he was still working inside Cover and not completely fired already is what made people go nuclear. I was wrong on the count of him not being fired yet which is why I said I couldn't remember how long it took, but public pressure and a more concrete statement from Cover is a lot more than just the generic garbage they put out before the video.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom