"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The stream in which Bae uses wiki how in order to learn to play an otomatone.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
curiosity-curious.gif

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She doesn't have a singer's vocal technique at all, but for a non-singer she's got an accurate pitch sense (I dont recall that she ever talked about it but I guess she's had some kind of musical training that wasn't singing...)
she was in a choir as a kid
In addition, I believe she talked about Idol funding some lessons for her a while back.

Since we're talking about Rin's singing, I'm gonna shill this cover she did on her PL. Just as good as Yona Yona Dance, if not better. Not to mention she did the art and the editing too.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Serafi doing an interesting Syrim run.
1690421722879.png

1690422268034.png

Someone donated $25 and 10 dragons spawned on her ass. The spawner is also voice-activated so when she says "CHEESE" it spawns Cheese. When she says "Dragon" it spawns dragons. She is now referring to the dragons as "D-word" to avoid spawning them.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Seiso Bear: Girls Getting It On > Giant Robots

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why am I not surprised Uruka is into a trainwreak like WfM.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Serafi doing an interesting Syrim run.
View attachment 37844

Someone donated $25 and 10 dragons spawned on her ass. The spawner is also voice-activated so when she says "CHEESE" it spawns Cheese. When she says "Dragon" it spawns dragons. She is now referring to the dragons as "D-word" to avoid spawning them.

I wish more people did this, I've only seen like 2 streamers use this mod despite it being out for years. Bears are the easy one to sneak into chats.
"Wow, can't believe you survived those 3 dragons, you barely survived."
Streamers will catch the obvious "dragon" but then let their guard down and then say "barely".

EDIT: Found the original creator who tied the spawning to voice command

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's talking about Gen 3 right now and has claimed to have greeted them without being weird.

This surely is an AI of her, for I find that highly unbelievable.

EDIT: She's also getting a new outfit, dropping the hints of cute, soft and baby.
1690424189621.png

And holy shit, she just eviscerated a cumbud asking if she was wearing bloomers.
Gura : "Y'think you can just come up here and ask that, buddy? What about you, are you wearing boxers? Do you have your boxers bunched up in your buttcrack?"
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki is eating spice noodles. The stream just started and she's already dying.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
And holy shit, she just eviscerated a cumbud asking if she was wearing bloomers.

Considering the average chumbud that was the hottest thing a woman has ever said to them and will fuel at least a year's worth of used socks.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Considering the average chumbud that was the hottest thing a woman has ever said to them and will fuel at least a year's worth of used socks.
She then proceeded to tell him that sure;
"You can ask that because I understand you, but I'm still gonna make fun of you."

I think my spine would fold over itself with the cringe if I ever had my ass burned so badly like that by a goddamn shark girl who can't do math to save her life.

This bitch definitely knows her audience.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Felt like Calli was getting real for a moment. Not in a bad way, but I did feel kinda sad after listening to this clip...

The idea that IRyS is getting put on the same priority level as JP talents: X to doubt.

hlwldlnf

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Never forget the Ollie fingerbang rrat.

The Ollie fingered herself while doing a Phasmo collab IS REAL!!!

Archive

Just listen to the first few lines of the song and you can hear exactly what she means, it's fucking beautiful. :SelenHAHAhere:

Rin only has one gear: Full On British.

Uhh...

:toiletpaperroll:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The idea that IRyS is getting put on the same priority level as JP talents: X to doubt.
If you call forcing her to spew out way too many mediocre original songs over the course of a year "priority", then yeah, it makes sense

Oh no

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura playing CUPID yet AGAIN. It’s like her personal Everest or something

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If you call forcing her to spew out way too many mediocre original songs over the course of a year "priority", then yeah, it makes sense
I was thinking more along the lines of how far she is behind her senpais like Lui and Koyori as far as getting things like outfits and 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom