"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyName

Not surprising Vesper would return to using the dark arts. I'm pretty sure there's a clip of Randon doing the whole 'nailing curse dolls' thing complete with shrill KIIIIIIII!! cries and all, so he's familiar with nipoid nigromancy.

For anybody interested (and missing their grandpire fix)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Every day I check this thread to see if they've announced Magni and Vesper's fate.
This is like waiting for your turn at the guillotine. Cheer me up Enna

Enna dopey smile.png
Enna really happy.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I posted in the degen thread about 2 vtubers whores

But then i saw this twitter post and its just too funny to not share here.

Archive

Bruh who tf are these whores :whatastory:

You know there was once a wigger who said "You want a balanced following? Start creating, stop tweeting"
You wanna be as popular as Hololive? Then come up and get them.
Wait so are the twins the GGN girls confirmed or?
Not confirmed but chances are like 80% and rising. Kinda like the chances of Gura being senzawa.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Provided without context:
View attachment 37737
I know I posted it with no context for the sake of humor, but NO ONE questions it or even bats an eye at what it may be? Really?!
Well, the context is she was asking the new girls to go on a walk:

Punished Lurker

They dogpiled on Pomu for making a stream about going on a date with Elira (which is just her usual schizo skit), to the point where Elira had to intervene and tell them all to fuck off. Except they did it in Elira's stream. They were so offended by an idea that bitch just might not be schizo this time that they absolutely lost their marbles and started bitching about it in the chat of their own oshi. Who by the way never mentions any reason why they aren't dating for real yet other than "she is too good for me". Imagine someone going to Moona's chat and telling her "Please call Ollie and tell her to stop fantasizing about dating you, it makes me uncomfortable". And not just one or two people, a lot of them doing so. No idea about the fujo fanbase, probably even worse
I remember watching that skit live but I didn't know Pomu got shit for doing it, it was literally a joke video and a good one at that. As for the fujo fanbase there was the whole thing with Reimu last year, which I wasn't present for it or even paying much attention but even then I knew it was incredibly dumb.
I think the place where I see more unicorn posting rather than chats is in /vt/, and like it was said before there's no idea how much is trolling and how much actual unicorns. There's Ennaschizo there too, but I don't have much knowledge about him

Horo7618

No one in particular
I know I posted it with no context for the sake of humor, but NO ONE questions it or even bats an eye at what it may be? Really?!
It was pretty obvious what she meant from the emoji, though? I didn't know the specific word until she clarified, but it's basically what I would have guessed....

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Archive

whew way to kill any interest in you

I for got Melody is epileptic that must have been scary

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
If Vesper's on break, working 8 jobs just to pay child support...then this is probably where Magni went, cause holy fucking shit, he's gotta be brewing that copium personally for them to be coping so goddamn hard right there.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Archive

Take a guess

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'm here to shill Sleepy putting something on an AK

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Kalion

:)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI taunts us with her cosplay past and wishes for the present

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Eyes by @333aalloonnHD.jpg

Pats by @333aalloonnHD.jpg

OH by @333aalloonnHD.jpg

Pon club by @333aalloonnHD.jpg

What better ambassador to Hololive than the Towl?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Very cute mini Lapu chan with Koyo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The real kicker is if you go and look at their various channels and other sites, they have practically nothing to show for 3 years of being around. Their youtube channel is amazingly devoid of videos or clips for all the time they've been around and only has 88 subscribers. Their Twitch vods are also mostly empty too, just a shitload of clips, and with most of them having barely more than 10 views on average it's almost like they don't have any real viewers at all!

Doesn't help either that for two of them there's a fuckload of dead air and both of them combined seem to have the personality of one damp rag. But hey, they can coombait implications of licking each other, I'm sure that's meaningful. What were the GGN girls numbers at before, again?
I could numberfag all afternoon, but keeping things short and sweet, their average stream scored over 2k views, their streams after graduation announcement reached around twice that, but nover under 2k, and their graduation zatsu/karaoke has presently 74k, and I was there live, people that had never checked them out were there, i don't remember the exact number, but without exaggerating, they were doing Hololive numbers.

In short, salt: flowing.
Hoes: mad.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ember is playing Pizza Tower and has made a cursed pizza based on random wheel spins. Last I checked, there's Gummy Bears, M&Ms, Pepperoni, Feta, Parmessan, pickles, Pineapple, and Hot Honey. If she dies, she has to eat the pizza.
1690402006497.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What better ambassador to Hololive than the Towl?
Is more funny when she got more chummy with the Alter Kronii

Also the loli dared to defy Kaela in a minecraft endurance streams i suppose gems are not very smart
What were the GGN girls numbers at before, again?
dont remember exactly but they were good enough to go around the usual twitch circles, did not they collab with Pikamee once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom