Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
God damm I've this artist they always draw her so well

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
EN3 IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GGN girls, monkeysm and Sayu, you heard it here first!
EDIT: Oh, and another will be a Kawaii gen3, just to rub salt on the wound

Last edited:

Godfuckingdamnit

Yes, it was being too literal, which is why I stated it was trash.
It's basically a shorthand of "mata ato de". "See ya later".

To which I would say to her: お大事に.
What it’s just her name: Akai Haato.
Speaking of names Tempus DLC members’ names are dumb as fuck and I hope they do better with EN3.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

"To Everyone,

Thank you always for your support. I am Akai Hato's current manager.

During the hiatus, I have received a message from Akai Hato herself, and I would like to deliver it to all of you.

We would be delighted if you continue to warmly watch over her until her return."

Please note that "赤井はあと" (Akai Hato) seems to be a name, so I left it as is in the translation. If you want it translated as well, please let me know.

"Hello, this is Akai Hato.

I apologize for not being able to communicate anything until now. In fact, since February of this year, my health hasn't been well, and right after the 4th fes live, I was immediately hospitalized. Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally able to be temporarily discharged the other day, and while I am still under observation, I am currently recuperating at home.

To all my fans, Hololive members, V colleagues, the staff at the company, and those I worked with, I'm truly sorry for causing you so much worry. Since I stepped away from activities, I've been dealing with medication side effects and mental exhaustion, doing my best just to hold myself together.

However, I was hesitant to share the word 'hospitalization' with you all while having zero positive elements, as I didn't want to cause unnecessary concern beyond the current situation. I also didn't want to show you my weak side in front of everyone.

After discussing with my family, I decided to focus on my health until I was discharged. That's why this announcement is delayed. Though I still need to stay resting and take it easy, I feel a little more at ease in my mind now. I've been in contact with my manager and my family, which allowed me to make this announcement today. I apologize for keeping you waiting.

Above all, I want to convey to you that it's not a life-threatening condition. It will take some time to fully recover, but while considering my health as a top priority, I hope to return to all of you slowly.

Please wait a little longer. I will definitely come back in good spirits.

July 24, 2023Akai Hato"

Oh my god I saw the white background and got so fucking scared.
I'm so glad I never stopped believing. Rest as long as you need to and come back an even stronger Strongest Idol :sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Normally, the EN3 announcement should have been AFTER the punishment of Vesper and Magni, but for some reason, it was before. I feel like the investigation's taking longer than usual for some, unexplained reason, and the company timeline still has to move forward nonetheless.

I, for one, am looking forward to how the dynamic will shift if they're punished post-EN3 debut, and how Cover will attempt to pacify the situation.
I think it's better to announce it afterwards ngl, this place skews your view of it because a lot of people here like (or pretend to like) those two guys but in reality the tempus fanbase is fucking microscopic compared to the girls', if they do get canned after the debuts then I predict a big part of the core audience will be too busy gushing to care. A lot of non-fans and others in the greater vtuber sphere will probably take jabs at Holo for it but that won't hurt their actual paying customers who don't care about males. I don't dislike the males this is just what I think is most likely to happen.
Imagine being Proctor and seeing this post, realizing that the nerds in this forum have wasted all of the available bandwidth on anime girl panties and crying yourself to sleep, asking yourself where your life went wrong
Only because it isn't ragdoll or kirsche panties.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I hope the EN3 debuts turn down the loreposting in them.
I'd be fine with it as long as it actually matters/they bother doing something with it, and/or it matches their actual characters. I don't think you need to know rocket science to guess the odds of that happening.

bothyourhouses

Let's say they don't actually hire real sisters for the sisters characters, would that end it as a gimmick or can the right casting pull it off?
It's not impossible but it wouldn't be easy. Vtubers can't really play a character that's too far away from their real lives, it would have to be two people who were similarly close or the cracks would start to show (kind of like Takamori). I think roommates or very good friends could maybe pull it off. But even then, you're setting yourself up for a whole lot of trouble as and when one of them wants to leave (or worse, gets fired).
Yes, it was being too literal, which is why I stated it was trash.
It's basically a shorthand of "mata ato de". "See ya later".

To which I would say to her: お大事に.
lol. No. Trust google ahead of this man.

Simp

I still wonder if Holo or EN Management told them to stop interacting with Phase after the wizard stuff
Panko raided Kiara recently and Kiara interacted with her just fine. So doubt cover told them anything like that.

Pioneer

AZKi will try a new game in a few hours.

She also released a new song as nayuta yesterday.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Bettel's and Axel's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Gavis Bettel Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-[Unarchived Karaoke] LAST STREAM BEFORE I MOVE! LET'S KILL THIS!...jpg
Mega Link - Gavis Bettel - [Unarchived Karaoke] LAST STREAM BEFORE I MOVE! LET'S KILL THIS! #gavisbettel #holotempus
Axel Syrios Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【ROULETTE KARAOKE】WE'RE PARTYING HARD TONIGHT AXELOTLSSSS!!!【UNAR...jpg
Mega Link - Axel Syrios - 【ROULETTE KARAOKE】WE'RE PARTYING HARD TONIGHT AXELOTLSSSS!!!【UNARCHIVED】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

hylic

One, thank God Chammers is okay.
I knew she was having some health issues, and I suppose we all thought it was just health and school work load that was keeping her away. Never expected hospitalization, though. What in the world kept her in the hospital (and yet not be "life-threatening"). That kind of length sure sounds like a life-threatening situation to me. It couldn't be all the cursed food she's been eating for all those years.
Finally, it sounds like she is getting ready to return. Perhaps she will feel well enough to send out some twitter updates until she returns.

All in all, a relief to the Haatons.
This is speculation but the most plausible reason to me for such an extended stay at a hospital without outside contact is that she was in a mental hospital. If this is true we will probably never know for sure since it's not socially acceptable to admit to such things.

Pyhf

This is speculation but the most plausible reason to me for such an extended stay at a hospital without outside contact is that she was in a mental hospital drug rehabilitation facility. If this is true we will probably never know for sure since it's not socially acceptable to admit to such things.
FTFY

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
This is speculation but the most plausible reason to me for such an extended stay at a hospital without outside contact is that she was in a mental hospital. If this is true we will probably never know for sure since it's not socially acceptable to admit to such things.
Does Japan even have such places? I thought their idea of mental health was still very much "keep your problems to yourself and do not shame famiry"

Limkin

I will refrain from further comment until they start speaking and we know the voices. Until then GIVE ME MORE BIG TIDDIED DEMON GIRLS AND DRAGON GIRLS FUCK YES

hylic

Does Japan even have such places? I thought their idea of mental health was still very much "keep your problems to yourself and do not shame famiry"
They have *better mental health facilities than USA. If you attempt suicide and get caught you get sent to one. Delutaya was in one for a month or two.

*better in the sense that they exist and you can be committed into one, not that they are necessarily nice places to be.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So between Uni and Vtubing she wore herself mentally. Yeah, I can see that.

AmpleChip

Never expected hospitalization, though. What in the world kept her in the hospital (and yet not be "life-threatening"). That kind of length sure sounds like a life-threatening situation to me.
We know what happened just by reading her twitter timeline. She caught both covid and influenza, both within 2 months, that will fuck anyone up.
Covid got her on Christmas. Then she caught influenza in February while her immune system was still weakened from the previous virus, and was hospitalized until today.
The added stress from university and idol activities did not help, stress is known to weaken the immune system.

Literally no point in rratting about it. She got double whacked by two nasty viruses on top of immense stress, that's all.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom