"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yeah it sounds like he was thinking about graduating even before then. Luxiem being so mad about the AR live cancellation makes a lot more sense now - it must've been annoying for everyone involved but IIRC those guys were the only ones who publicly shit on the 'covid' excuse, knowing that they just lost their only chance to have a 3D live together.

Seems like he has been dropping breadcrumbs on his roommate account as well. (on a related note: are there any sites that still work for making Twitter archives?)

I follow the account, perhaps I should've noticed the signs then.
Anyway
Anycolor just released the statement on it. Also he said 4 pm JST, so

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko announced her 5th anniversary live for next year week. It'll be one of the biggest lives ever with 15 guests total. (Same number as Aki's live a while back). First confirmed are Gura, Calli, Ollie and IRyS.
17524.jpg

For more Gen 0 goodness, there's a very rare collab happening soon.

The girls usually drink during Roboco's UNO streams but IIRC Sora and AZKi both don't do alcohol. Should be a hilariously pon time either way.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Miko announced her 5th anniversary live for next year week. It'll be one of the biggest lives ever with 15 guests total. (Same number as Aki's live a while back). First confirmed are Gura, Calli, Ollie and IRyS.
View attachment 37242

For more Gen 0 goodness, there's a very rare collab happening soon.

The girls usually drink during Roboco's UNO streams but IIRC Sora and AZKi both don't do alcohol. Should be a hilariously pon time either way.

Wasn't there another EN member who said they met Miko during their last trip? Ina or Ame? Would be a safe bet that they probably also will make an appearance.

RiverBear

>Holo has 2 talents currently suspended for unknown reasons
>Meanwhile, Niji graduates 2 talents within the same timeframe out of the blue

HOLOLIVE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Wasn't there another EN member who said they met Miko during their last trip? Ina or Ame? Would be a safe bet that they probably also will make an appearance.
Mhmm, it was Ina. This lineup is looking pretty powerful already and we still got 10 people to go. Sasuga elite :mikothumbsl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yikes- calli 2023 :urtearingmeapart:
I won't give them too much shit because this was probably written by an oriental but jesus christ they cant voice act for shit.
Their lines are recorded independently and they are given zero voice direction for these things. Also, Bae and IRyS sound absolutely fine, their Japanese lines, especially. Calli's awful, though.

July 10-24, yes.

I think Magni and Ves are probably safe, though. It would be PR suicide for them to be anything else. The only issue I see is with people getting their hopes up for EN3 and this video turning out to be Tempus anniversary stuff.
A lot of people, including myself, said the same about Rushia.

Have Irys and Bae offcollab much? Or even hang out off-stream together? I would expect that they would take advantage of Bae being in Japan to spend as much time as possible together
Maybe my expectations are skewed because of Takamori
Bae is closer to Mumei and Ollie than she is IRyS, though they are definitely close. IRyS doesn't collab as much as the others, in general, is the thing. So far, she didn't hang out with any of the girls during this trip, it seems, though. Also, Bae mentioned that everyone in Holo, all the girls in all branches, is super busy right now and collabs have been difficult to plan because of scheduling because of that.

Otherwise, IRyS and Bae went to Disneyland, the strawberry field, had a zatsu, and did CHADcast as offcollabs and hanging out offline, earlier this year, but not this trip, really.

@Nenelove
:koboharam:

Mysta graduating isn't too surprising. Nijisanji clearly fucked up big time. Probably the healthiest move I have seen from a menhera chuuba, too, lol. I expect Nijisanji to learn absolutely nothing from this.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think people were too preoccupied worrying about whether Rushia was going to commit unalive to worry about her being terminated. Those were some dark ass days.

USS IOWA

So he didn't burned out, I think he was just fed up with Niji Management.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Stunned But Dumb

What type of content did Mysta make in his past life

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As long as Ame has a frank talk with Pekora about safety precautions before staying in a room alone with Miko, she should be good.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

He's hurtin'.

Meanwhile... Cat dies, Mysta grads, and now she ruined her pants! What a week...

image.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
A lot of people, including myself, said the same about Rushia.
While that's true, I don't think it's the same kind of thing. Losing Coco and Rushia is a major blow to their income, but the momentum in HoloJP is so massive that they can stay the course and push on. Tempus is much smaller and was cannibalising their own viewers even before Vanguard with a heavy dropoff in viewership, so announcing their two biggest members are leaving at the same time is a much bigger deal for StarsEN going forward.

People forgive and forget and let things move on, but 'momentum' is an entirely different beast. I think Nina and Mysta letting their contracts run out and leaving fulfilled is ultimately a positive thing, but the issue is that NijiEN have ONLY had bad news this year so there's absolutely no good faith or positivity looking forward. NijiJP could announce that they are actually part of a new doomsday cult and blow up a bullet train, and people will probably overlook it because their baseball event is on. That's momentum. Why else do you think these companies line up new debuts with major graduations all the time?

So circling back, I think Cover know that Ves and Magni leaving is a bigger relative problem to Tempus and Tempus' viewers than Rushia is to HoloJP and HoloJP viewers, and so anything less than a gross breach of contract should be encouraging Cover to just give them a slap on the wrist and suspend their merch for a bit.

lalilulelo

i wonder if these recent collabs with holoproEN influenced nijiEN graduation decisions. now we know why niji banned holo collabs lol

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah it sounds like he was thinking about graduating even before then. Luxiem being so mad about the AR live cancellation makes a lot more sense now - it must've been annoying for everyone involved but IIRC those guys were the only ones who publicly shit on the 'covid' excuse, knowing that they just lost their only chance to have a 3D live together.

Seems like he has been dropping breadcrumbs on his roommate account as well. (on a related note: are there any sites that still work for making Twitter archives?)

ghostarchive.org worked for me, but it may be sporadic like archive.today

Mysta's Twitter announcement
Mysta's PL vaguepost
Niji's announcement
1690121890748.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While that's true, I don't think it's the same kind of thing. Losing Coco and Rushia is a major blow to their income, but the momentum in HoloJP is so massive that they can stay the course and push on. Tempus is much smaller and was cannibalising their own viewers even before Vanguard with a heavy dropoff in viewership, so announcing their two biggest members are leaving at the same time is a much bigger deal for StarsEN going forward.

People forgive and forget and let things move on, but 'momentum' is an entirely different beast. I think Nina and Mysta letting their contracts run out and leaving fulfilled is ultimately a positive thing, but the issue is that NijiEN have ONLY had bad news this year so there's absolutely no good faith or positivity looking forward. NijiJP could announce that they are actually part of a new doomsday cult and blow up a bullet train, and people will probably overlook it because their baseball event is on. That's momentum. Why else do you think these companies line up new debuts with major graduations all the time?

So circling back, I think Cover know that Ves and Magni leaving is a bigger relative problem to Tempus and Tempus' viewers than Rushia is to HoloJP and HoloJP viewers, and so anything less than a gross breach of contract should be encouraging Cover to just give them a slap on the wrist and suspend their merch for a bit.
It really depends on what they did to get suspended. You also have to remember that Holo Fantasy was THE gen for JP. They are the equivilent of Myth. Public momentum is not the only thing they needed to worry about, as well, but talent perceptions, too. Marine was going through a lot of shit around that time, as well, and was likely on the verge of quitting.

The problem is the extent of whatever they did. Some things can't be overlooked.

Edit: That being said, I am not writing them off until the announcement is made. If this was a suspension to investigate, it is at least not obvious they did something wrong if we are over 2 weeks without another announcement.

i wonder if these recent collabs with holoproEN influenced nijiEN graduation decisions. now we know why niji banned holo collabs lol
The grass is always greener on the other side. Holo has their own set of frustrations when it comes to management, I doubt he would be much happier under them.

Last edited:

RiverBear

I doubt he would be much happier under them.
Considering Vesper just proved you can impregnate any of the Holo girls and still not get fired, I think Mysta would definitely be happier in Holo if he did get in.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I follow the account, perhaps I should've noticed the signs then.
Anyway
Anycolor just released the statement on it. Also he said 4 pm JST, so

Moona Hoshinova: I believe she recently finished university so my prediction is she gets a job in her field. I think it was architecture or design related if I remember correctly. Honestly, I think a case could be made for any of ID1 graduating this year.

Minna Vanilla and Sena Bonbon: I haven't watched a single stream but blind confidence says the whole Flavr idea will collapse in on itself. Honestly, seems like everyone got more than they bargained for and got two decent talents out of it that can become indie or enjoy the time they spent streaming. Things left for anyone to use are ripe to be infested by unsavory types eventually, generally sexpests and other undesirables. Gatekeeping these people won't work here because there's simply not enough people interested in it to keep it afloat. The general they made on /vt/ seems like it can hardly muster 30 unique IPs.

Mysta Rias: I've seen him talk about basically accomplishing everything he wanted to. He made enough money to be comfortable and talked about how streams will only focus on the fun heading forward. The fun will run out after the development of a new Luxiem group song ends up with Mysta posting the thing early on Twitter out of anger. This will lead to a statement by the NijiEN twitter that he's taking a break for two weeks with other NijiEN members sadposting in his wake. He comes back and everything seems fine for a month and then he graduates.
I said I was the leaker yet no one believed me. Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom