"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemyth

@White Stone That's fair. After AO's dumb trivia about who is and isn't Hololive/Holostars/HoloPro I've kinda tuned out of the differences in logos.

Still, postponing a Tempus anniversary, not listing merch, and leaving two of the biggest branch members out in the aether somewhere while EN3 or some other project gets announced for the girls isn't much better imo. Whatever this announcement is probably should've waited until the situation has concluded.

There's a lot I want to say based off how I experienced how Niji (mis)handled similar situations but at this point I don't think people want to hear my autistic ramblings and I also don't think we'll have to wait long to hear from the horse's mouth anyway.
They'll pull a Tsumugu and dissapear for all eternity.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Man, What I learn today is the only way that Cover would lose talents is if they fired them.
Well, sadly there's Sana and Coco. But I still think they were both stupid for making that decision. They drastically reduced the average cup-size in Hololive, and that's unforgivable.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Right as I'm about to sleep Mysta announces he's graduating on Aug 27

Damn, it was kinda expected to me just from his sheer menhera

I wonder how much time does Vox have left

USS IOWA

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Yes, The Anycolor mass grave is now digging 6 ft. deeper.
ANOTHER NIJI L. SOMEONE GET THE "DAYS WITHOUT A NIJI DRAMA" IMAGE

niggaphil

Mysta graduation in Nijisanji, he said he was burned out 7~8 months ago, looks like it is related to the COVID concert?

Anyway, the curse of Zaion strikes again!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

No Name

Right as I'm about to sleep Mysta announces he's graduating on Aug 27

So, is it too late to dig up the Nina/Mysta preggo :cursedbae:?
Can't say I blame the dude, oh well! Add it to the pile.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Man just outright came out and said he's done, even after going on and on about having to choose his words carefully. Holy shit, things can't be that bad behind the scenes, right?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mysta graduation in Nijisanji, he said he was burned out 7~8 months ago, looks like it is related to the COVID concert?

He decided 5 months ago.
So I think this really was the last straw. Bro was burnt out already

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Xsoleil manager-sama single-handedly killing all of Nijisanji because he was a fucking retard. Dog bless.

Anways, hope this slakes the universe's bloodlust for a while.

:takocope:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He decided 5 months ago.

>Shitup event with poor planning
>lose 2nd largest talent 5 months later

Nicely done, anykara

Im actually just realizing that they havent thrown EN a bone since Lazulight 3d havent they?

All of them shit on Calli /#/-wise and yet the wigger gets to shit out 3d concerts every couple months, smh

Last edited:

niggaphil

>Shitup event with poor planning
>lose 2nd largest talent 5 months later

Nicely done, anykara
Now I guess we can confidently say that the Nijisanji EN management is way more fucked up than we expected based on what Mysta said. I am expecting more graduation in next few months based on the leaker's info?

UberSoldat

Worth noting that when Mysta hit 800k subs, he said he had achieved all his goals and was gonna cool down on the number of streams he was putting out. This seems like a combination of having a feeling of completing the journey + COVID concert + whatever's happening BTS. I don't think it's his menhara tendencies talking.

Stunned But Dumb

All over scheduling JP livers studio usage over EN iirc. You know, I wonder how Mika's taking it. She surely already knows.

I'm going to miss PMS tbh

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Have Irys and Bae offcollab much? Or even hang out off-stream together? I would expect that they would take advantage of Bae being in Japan to spend as much time as possible together
Maybe my expectations are skewed because of Takamori :calihalloween::kiarahalloween:
They went to Disney together and got matching rings, also for Baes last birthday they went strawberry shopping

Edit: also forgot about the time they went to Kyoto with Fauna

Last edited:

Bug Eater

He decided 5 months ago.
Yeah it sounds like he was thinking about graduating even before then. Luxiem being so mad about the AR live cancellation makes a lot more sense now - it must've been annoying for everyone involved but IIRC those guys were the only ones who publicly shit on the 'covid' excuse, knowing that they just lost their only chance to have a 3D live together.

Seems like he has been dropping breadcrumbs on his roommate account as well. (on a related note: are there any sites that still work for making Twitter archives?)

Edit: archived thanks to Kourai https://ghostarchive.org/archive/EYtaR

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
1690117512511.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom