"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think they used EN1 to distract people during the coco shitshow, that timeframe is a blur to me so feel free to correct me.
EN debuted right before the Taiwan shit. Myth actually has their own Bilibili pages:

I still maintain it's something Calli-related. Her tweet of "will death.. die?" thingy seals it for me. RIP EN3 dream.

edit:
Definitely possible, given it was tweeted right before Calli's 24 hour stream. Just would be odd to have 2 different projects foe Calli teased at the concert, imo.

IMO is very unlikey I hoped they Cover isnt this out of touch to tease this so much not knowing what everyone will think it is.
Cover is fucking retarded. It takes them to fuck up before they realize something is a bad idea.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

I think they used EN1 to distract people during the coco shitshow, that timeframe is a blur to me so feel free to correct me.
Nah I remember almost being soured from watching Hololive entirely right after EN came out due to the Taiwan drama (2020 made every escapist medium seem volatile and open to poltiicization). It was to cover the Aloe graduation if anything.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I still maintain it's something Calli-related. Her tweet of "will death.. die?" thingy seals it for me. RIP EN3 dream.
I honestly think this is most likely just because of the style of the teaser visuals.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Melody taught Henya about the jar

You know for a second I was like "Ok maybe the Vshojo thing is fine, it'll be fiiiiiiiine"

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
-Momo Otako is a biter
-she is also into NTR
-she was a professional cheerleader but stopped due to an injury
1690084822915.png

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Nah I remember almost being soured from watching Hololive entirely right after EN came out due to the Taiwan drama (2020 made every escapist medium seem volatile and open to poltiicization). It was to cover the Aloe graduation if anything.
It's all easy to verify.

Aloe graduated 8/31/2020

Cali has her 10 fps debut 9/12/2020

Coco graduated 7/1/2021

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio is doing an ASMR stream.:architect:

It's her yearly soumen slurping ASMR. She feels like last year's slurps were inferior to Fubuki's so she's trying harder today. I'm not complaining :shiinastare:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's her yearly soumen slurping ASMR. She feels like last year's slurps were inferior to Fubuki's so she's trying harder today. I'm not complaining :shiinastare:
yeah i have watched every single one, don't know how i'm always able to catch them live, guess :architect: watches over me. kropausechamp.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Melody taught Henya about the jar

She's been doing some of the "naive girl leans about something degenerate" thing since she became Henya. Her wholesome past and the reputation of her new coworkers makes it an obvious way to make content. Can't keep doing that forever, though. At some point she won't be able to pretend to be ignorant of that type of thing.

EDIT:

Calli thing.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei and Gura couldn't meet up in Japan, but they are going to play the Moom and Goob voice quiz game together this week or next week.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Aster's anniversary stream is a handcam magic show
View attachment 37195

I swear to fucking god I saw this and all the other Nijis in the sideline and had a brief moment of "Who is this rando collabing with all these Niji folks?"

:depressedtako: This motherfucker is so forgettable, jesus christ. The A in Aster stands for amnestic.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I swear to fucking god I saw this and all the other Nijis in the sideline and had a brief moment of "Who is this rando collabing with all these Niji folks?"

:depressedtako: This motherfucker is so forgettable, jesus christ. The A in Aster stands for amnestic.
points for vocabulary

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He's doing a karaoke roulette and more GTA tomorrow. I wouldn't put much thought into someone in HoloPro EN retweeting that. The guys are gonna support the girls, just like the girls (the ones that bother with their existence, anyway) do for them, if that is what the teaser is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom