Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Please just be something stupid like a Halloween concert. Fuck EN3.
It's gonna be Myth or Treat 2. This time, Calli will be three times as drunk when writing it :calidrinking::calidrinking::calidrinking:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I haven't found hi-def images to compare with Rushia (and I'm lazy and don't care that much), but looking at those other examples I think that artist might literally copy-paste the eyes. (eyelashes, highlights, etc.)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu usually sings on Sunday evenings but she's live right now.

Techibi continuing her FF7 adventure. Hopefully she won't accidentally bump into Emerald Weapon after getting her submarine.

More GTA shenanigans with VSpo members.

If this place gets swarmed with tourists we know who's responsible.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lia has an interview with ManlyBadassHero this Friday. She's a really big fan of him so expect spaghetti to be repeatedly dropped.

akaaoi

Axel's doing a Zatsudan for his anniversary and he was just reminiscing over things that happened over the past year. The one thing he mentioned of note was his collab with Magni for Portal (where they were coined the Kintama Brothers) and that he wanted to do more Kintama Brothers in the future. A small "maybe Magni's not graduating after all" possibility, although it's equally possible that the Tempus boys simply still don't know what's happening with them.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
New Ano Yatsu (Dan N) parody song.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
If it's somehow not a new Gen I gonna laugh a lot watching the meltdown unfold on Twitter reddit and 4chan, but IMO is very unlikey I hoped they Cover isnt this out of touch to tease this so much not knowing what everyone will think it is.

Axel's doing a Zatsudan for his anniversary and he was just reminiscing over things that happened over the past year. The one thing he mentioned of note was his collab with Magni for Portal (where they were coined the Kintama Brothers) and that he wanted to do more Kintama Brothers in the future. A small "maybe Magni's not graduating after all" possibility, although it's equally possible that the Tempus boys simply still don't know what's happening with them.

It's definitely a small ray of hope, I think is very unlikely they don't know, if anything even if management doesn't tell them any of then could message Lando or Random to find out it could also be Axel it's trying to play dumb, but I don't think he is the kind to lie to his viewers like that.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Does cover has the stones to use a new gen to distract people of firing 2 of their talents?

Lia has an interview with ManlyBadassHero this Friday. She's a really big fan of him so expect spaghetti to be repeatedly dropped.

Lia is winning at life it seems :Vesper-UNHINGED: I'm happy for her. The dude doesn't seem to be like the average youtube fag so maybe there won't be a repeat of that donothon incident with a male on stream. :smugselen:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Aster's anniversary stream is a handcam magic show
Screenshot - 2023-07-22T233013.587.png

Serbian Peacemakers

Rrat, Magni and Vesper both trooned out and are debuting in Holoen3, my uncle works at Hololive and told me so.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

akaaoi

Does cover has the stones to use a new gen to distract people of firing 2 of their talents?
Isn't that basically what happened when Coco graduated, with Irys announced a week later?

(Or am I getting my dates mixed up?)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
First thing I heard after clicking on Axels stream up there was him talking about Flayon's debut, which reminded me that I saw this earlier today:

Flayon confirmed straight, I guess.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The next wav- err Hololive gen is gonna be mixed genders copying Niji, gotta please the new share-holders ya know. It is quite the coincidence that the two penis-havers that got recent model upgrades are the ones that are now missing in action.. The top two Holostars EN performers are moving over to Hololive and are part of a new underworld-themed gen. It is the future, don't fight it. I have seen the future after half a bag of gummi-

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

Isn't that basically what happened when Coco graduated, with Irys announced a week later?

(Or am I getting my dates mixed up?)
I think they used EN1 to distract people during the coco shitshow, that timeframe is a blur to me so feel free to correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom