"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Apropos of nothing... well, not nothing. It was like 12 pages back or so.
Henya rehabilitated vshojo. I mean kson chipped away at the dam. But henya smashed it down. Im currently watching the minecraft colab posted 12 or so pages ago based on the clip of mousey, henya and mel taking a moment.
And all i can think about is this: When nina gets here... i learned about zen through henya. I learned about haruka and her oblivious moose trample, through henya. And today i learned that melody is just really chill. Mousey was always cool (to be clear). But i never realised melody was just a bro (with absolutely no filter between her thoughts and her words).

The only disappointment is that nazuna is so isolated. I so want that collab but given the recent mikeneko rebrand (and given she has 5k viewers on her alt account and sits at 1.7k on twitch on nazu)... that jp expansion appears... its not looking great. She knows where her audience is. It aint twitch.

Clip tax:

It's always been my opinion most of vshojos bad rap came from Veibae for being actually trashy and more vulgar then Melody ever could be and Nyaners for obvious reasons froots shit was know for a long time but was less talked about.

As for Nazuna idk what her deal is I think the others have tried to interact with her but she hasn't really even attempted to learn more English as far as I'm aware

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
New metal cover from Zephyrianna and friends

So that's the point for people like that. To bully those who are kind and overreact to such things.

But Blair not in Holo. She will make her debut at V&U on August 5th.

Also sounds a bit like Abigale Dovely

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Looked at this dude profile and all of his vtubers look the fucking same and the only reason why Mikeneko looks like that is because of the pink version of her outfit as Rushia
1690034829091.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Aside form the occasional Zen joke is there anything worth hating Vshitshow for now? Nyan and Veibei were banished to the Esport thot dimention. Kson is Mild Froot is boring Melody exists? Haruka I wish her well but Why? and then there is Ironmouse who's basically keeping everything afloat by herself and should honestly drop them an i suspect would if her future was not so bleak.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Aside form the occasional Zen joke is there anything worth hating Vshitshow for now? Nyan and Veibei were banished to the Esport thot dimention. Kson is Mild Froot is boring Melody exists? Haruka I wish her well but Why? and then there is Ironmouse who's basically keeping everything afloat by herself and should honestly drop them an i suspect would if her future was not so bleak.
Depends on your Vtubing standards I guess. Vshitshow has always been eh, the main people in it are trash, they left and are still trash people. Kson I have no issues with, Haruka is a grey area because you can hate on the fact she was a literal nepo hire after the audition shitshow, and Pikamee joining I'm mixed on because she could have just went indie if she was just going to do the same shit over and over. (I know Vshojo JP is its own beast.) Ironmouse I hugely dislike on principle and the fact she does things most other vtubers would get shit on for doing (and is seen getting shit for doing) but yeah there's no reason to hate vshojo just like there's no reason to hate any Vtubing corps or "corps", but you can hate some of the practices.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
More factorio with Lumi and Jelly

In other news Jones is trying to stream VRchat

Edit: BREAKING

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The only disappointment is that nazuna is so isolated. I so want that collab but given the recent mikeneko rebrand (and given she has 5k viewers on her alt account and sits at 1.7k on twitch on nazu)... that jp expansion appears... its not looking great. She knows where her audience is. It aint twitch.
You forgot that two members of the JP branch do streams mainly in english and that does not help the "expansion"
As for Nazuna idk what her deal is I think the others have tried to interact with her but she hasn't really even attempted to learn more English as far as I'm aware
Why would her? thats stupid its like forcing HoloJP to learn english

RiverBear

You forgot that two members of the JP branch do streams mainly in english and that does not help the "expansion"

Why would her? thats stupid its like forcing HoloJP to learn english
Moving forwards, KSon will be hiring hafus for VShojoJP and it'll make Nazuna even more isolated

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I find it difficult to like Vshojo for various reasons, but chief among them is that they're just boring? None of them are particularly talented or anything. They mingle with fleshtubers too much also, which if I wanted that, I'd just watch flesh streamers from the beginning. Haruka is on my shitlist for making Pomu upset and then trying to hide behind it with "I'm autistic." Froot is a lying whore. Zen is a robotic tranny. Mel exists. And mouse is a liar too. Silvervale was alright I guess.

Was never into Coco or Rushia, and I did like Pikamee a little but now she's a loli with a boob window. So eh. Still entertaining I'll give her that at least, but I don't go out of my way to watch her. Especially because of Twitch.

I wouldn't wish for Nina to end up in VSJ personally. If Silvervale is to be believed they're not even that supportive?

USS IOWA

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I find it difficult to like Vshojo for various reasons, but chief among them is that they're just boring? None of them are particularly talented or anything. They mingle with fleshtubers too much also, which if I wanted that, I'd just watch flesh streamers from the beginning. Haruka is on my shitlist for making Pomu upset and then trying to hide behind it with "I'm autistic." Froot is a lying whore. Zen is a robotic tranny. Mel exists. And mouse is a liar too. Silvervale was alright I guess.

Was never into Coco or Rushia, and I did like Pikamee a little but now she's a loli with a boob window. So eh. Still entertaining I'll give her that at least, but I don't go out of my way to watch her. Especially because of Twitch.

I wouldn't wish for Nina to end up in VSJ personally. If Silvervale is to be believed they're not even that supportive?
can i have a link to the pomu thing? must of missed that.

also who the hell is legit hoping nina shows up in Vshitshow unless it's the new CEO.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not Kizuna AI playing the FOTM game

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
can i have a link to the pomu thing? must of missed that.

also who the hell is legit hoping nina shows up in Vshitshow unless it's the new CEO.
This human being
And all i can think about is this: When nina gets here... i learned about zen (the absolute troll) through henya. I learned about haruka and her oblivious moose trample, through

In top of all of that i dont like politics in vtubing.Just like i hate the spergs in this forum i hate when Melody says stupid shit.Finally i wish to all of the Vshojo apologists to support the next Ukraine or tranny charity

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Limkin

Nina ended up in Pomu, not vshoujo. And then was making fun of her walking weirdly the next day. Knowing full well she is the reason for this.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nina ended up in Pomu, not vshoujo. And then was making fun of her walking weirdly the next day. Knowing full well she is the reason for this.
she and vesper in competition who can fuck the most young girls and her pool is bigger

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui's been playing Witch's House. Slowly figuring the puzzles out but mainly getting spooked by everything. Come in for guaranteed hag screams.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The bat got her not-fumo plush fully funded

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

EN and ID girls hung out with some Karaoke last night. Seems like they had fun.
:sanasmile:

Meanwhile, IRyS...

...is a hikkikomori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom