"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Someone informed me that in Amiyas newest stream she came back to it in tears over a "cruel marshmallow" and ended

Anyone have details?

who made ami cry

I just wanna talk

introduce them to a few friends

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Someone informed me that in Amiyas newest stream she came back to it in tears over a "cruel marshmallow" and ended

Anyone have details?
Who?!

Who do i gotta beat to death with their own legs?!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1689982475806.png

>voting for a woman
:botanheadshake:
Imagine watching a single Pipkin Pippa stream and thinking that this is someone you'd want making decisions that could affect your life.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She needs pats STAT!

Edit:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
starts at 3:59:43, for context

sounds like one of the soon-to-be-ex-buckos took her bathroom break as an opportunity to send her a rather nasty mallo when they knew she would read it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In the meantime, sheepy unarchived karaoke

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
IIRC, Veibei started calling herself that after leaving Vshojo, stating that she hates the Vtuber title because of the toxicity around it
Latest Vei retard moment
Wonder why she considers "vtuber" to be a toxic association :smugpipi:
Starting to get sick of all of those "Cries" and "In tears" clips of Ironmouse that come out. The clickbait is real. The sad part is that it probably works.
Ironmouse CRIES as she reaveals she's LITERALLY DYING before CONFESSING to CONNOR - fucking annoying. Even Mouse has bitched about it and called out clippers.

sounds like one of the soon-to-be-ex-buckos took her bathroom break as an opportunity to send her a rather nasty mallo when they knew she would read it

TOTAL ANTI DEATH RIGHT NOW :gun::gun::gun:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

She was already tilted from an annoying boss she was fighting in that game. I'm sure that contributed a lot to it affecting her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

httn

Hag enthusiast

Anyone have details?
Literally thats all the details there are.
  1. gets stuck on a boss for a while
  2. puts on the no backseating light
  3. gets some minor snark from drive by chatters
  4. takes a restroom break.
  5. comes back crying
  6. ends stream
  7. locks marshmallows

Currently people are just blaming every chatter they dislike but since its anon we'll never know what was said or who said it. Shit sucks though my cute hag hasn't done anything to warrant antis.

To try and give a lighter tone to this post. Try out her bucko-maker picrew, she would like to see your results.

Buckomaker picrew

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Remember that lewdtuber el_xox I talked about a few weeks ago. Well apparently she, Filian, and some others are doing a drunk Connect Four collab.

unfortunately one of those "others" is Camila

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Literally thats all the details there are.
  1. gets stuck on a boss for a while
  2. puts on the no backseating light
  3. gets some minor snark from drive by chatters
  4. takes a restroom break.
  5. comes back crying
  6. ends stream
  7. locks marshmallows

Currently people are just blaming every chatter they dislike but since its anon we'll never know what was said or who said it. Shit sucks though my cute hag hasn't done anything to warrant antis.

To try and give a lighter tone to this post. Try out her bucko-maker picrew, she would like to see your results.

Buckomaker picrew

Ami really needs to either go to therapy or grow a thicker skin. These type of reactions are not healthy for a woman in her what? 40 ish? She can create a nice ecochamber but the more you filter things the lower the threshold for these reactions will be. Nowadays is an asshole sending her hate, then down the line is a bucko telling her she sounds weird or some other inane comment. Sheltering herself from all harm is gonna be worse for her.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana, after dealing with the family issue that came up, is back with a celebration stream; shes gotten enough watch hours to get monitized! I hope she's feeling better than last week now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ami really needs to either go to therapy or grow a thicker skin. These type of reactions are not healthy for a woman in her what? 40 ish? She can create a nice ecochamber but the more you filter things the lower the threshold for these reactions will be. Nowadays is an asshole sending her hate, then down the line is a bucko telling her she sounds weird or some other inane comment. Sheltering herself from all harm is gonna be worse for her.
Just grow a thicker skin is a really retarded view dude For one Ami not being numb to the whole world is part of her appeal. For another even the most numb people are gonna crack under deliberate attack something as simple (but still fucked up) as threatening to kill an animal wreck some people.

Edit: Xen didin't save / post the rest,,

I get where your coming from Hugboxes don't help anything but the assholes with an agenda but still.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Can I ask how you know she's almost 40? :pippasadl: Other than playing older stuff, I don't get that vibe from her...

And let's not pretend she's the only one getting "one guy'd," there's an epidemic going around.

USS IOWA

who made ami cry

I just wanna talk

introduce them to a few friends
I don't who that is but send me coordinates, Iwill send a 16inch shell in their vicinity

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just grow a thicker skin is a really retarded view dude For one Ami not being numb to the whole world is part of her appeal. For another even the most numb people are gonna crack under deliberate attack something as simple (but still fucked up) as threatening to kill an animal wreck some people.
a1kJ0YMa_700w_0.jpg
You Yamanbas better don't roll with this I'm just bringing this back because I find it hilarious. From fishman tweet about the math bullshit.
Here is college student in some IT field jelly

Then there's Lia "I can't understand how the knight moves" zoomer

I don't know what backwater college she is going to but the girl is getting scammed
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka streaming at a reasonable time? Happens once in a while I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom