Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
My (white) oshi Mozumi Pichi returns in half an hour! (Judging by the members post earlier I'm not sure this is a good thing, don't push yourself too hard Mozu!:sanasmile:)

Her body has adapted to sweets and soaps so much that normal food is indigestible to her :calivomit:
1689957325039.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

For how long? 8 seconds?

We need a math containment thread, call it the Nerd Gulag and send all of the FUCKING NERDS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD TO THE FUCKING MINES.

VTuberBobDole

No Mag or Ves. :depressedtako:

I know it isn't any kind of official confirmation, but the evidence begins to pile up and become damning after a while. You think if they do graduate them that they'll just cancel the anniversary stream? Would it be worth even having if it was just Regis and Axel, right after losing half the gen?

Pussy. You know you wanted to say grooming
View attachment 36926

Somewhat random but this picture reminded me yet again... As someone who really doesn't enjoy Kronii at all, but does like Mumei and Fauna, the Kronii/Mumei and recently picking up Kronii/Fauna (and sometimes three-way) shipping that is EVERYWHERE really gets grating. Like it feels like it gets inserted constantly now. It seems like even Fauna and Mumei have been leaning into it frequently lately more and more. I'm not sure if they actually like the ship or are just doing it because they think it will appease their audience, and I'm not sure which would be worse.

Is this how people felt when the Calli/Kiara ship was being pushed hard at the beginning of Myth and they had a big dislike for one of them? I didn't really like either of them and it was annoying to constantly hear about, but since I didn't have any investment in either of those two, it was easier to ignore at the time.

Anyway, that's my rant for today, I'll try to avoid anymore. Got it out of my system.

Piarro

Early Adopter
It seems like even Fauna and Mumei have been leaning into it frequently lately more and more. I'm not sure if they actually like the ship or are just doing it because they think it will appease their audience, and I'm not sure which would be worse.

Archive

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Somewhat random but this picture reminded me yet again... As someone who really doesn't enjoy Kronii at all, but does like Mumei and Fauna, the Kronii/Mumei and recently picking up Kronii/Fauna (and sometimes three-way) shipping that is EVERYWHERE really gets grating. Like it feels like it gets inserted constantly now. It seems like even Fauna and Mumei have been leaning into it frequently lately more and more. I'm not sure if they actually like the ship or are just doing it because they think it will appease their audience, and I'm not sure which would be worse.

Is this how people felt when the Calli/Kiara ship was being pushed hard at the beginning of Myth and they had a big dislike for one of them? I didn't really like either of them and it was annoying to constantly hear about, but since I didn't have any investment in either of those two, it was easier to ignore at the time.

Anyway, that's my rant for today, I'll try to avoid anymore. Got it out of my system.
Don't worry, I completely understand that feel, as I feel the same way for the Ametori ship, with Ame being my favorite and Kiara being my least favorite.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's complaining about not being able to do her patented wacky content on stream due to her health issues, one particular thing she mentioned was "drinking piss". What being friends with Yuko does to a mf :depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My (white) oshi Mozumi Pichi returns in half an hour! (Judging by the members post earlier I'm not sure this is a good thing, don't push yourself too hard Mozu!:sanasmile:)

Her body has adapted to sweets and soaps so much that normal food is indigestible to her :calivomit:
View attachment 36939

Ah, a Your Lie in April oshi

:urtearingmeapart:

Mozu's complaining about not being able to do her patented wacky content on stream due to her health issues, one particular thing she mentioned was "drinking piss". What being friends with Yuko does to a mf :depressedtako:
Are you sure it's not the other way around.

Also she likes her coffee black just like her

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I know she said in her member's posts that these unusual eating habits had no correlation to her sickness, but I'm getting more and more concerned by the day

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know it isn't any kind of official confirmation, but the evidence begins to pile up and become damning after a while. You think if they do graduate them that they'll just cancel the anniversary stream? Would it be worth even having if it was just Regis and Axel, right after losing half the gen?

Honestly, just don't engage with the community and you will be a lot happier. Isolated from the community, they don't really play into it more than they are just goofy friends being silly. It's the fanbase that takes it and gives it the context. Even IRyS and Bae have gotten obviously bored of their joke ship, including the divorce aspect. They mostly ignore it when it is brought up. Because of that, it has been becoming far less prevalent in-stream than it had been before. I generally think TakaMori was WAY worse and obnoxious before it got shut down.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd rather stab my fucking eyes with chopsticks then do retail. Did that shit when I was younger and just can't stand the common consumer. There's no way her streaming numbers are that bad right? I know we shit on nijisanji, but their cut can't really be that bad that she's thinking of going back to retail.
It's not about numbers bad it's about how Ninji is imploding as a company.Not actually going to die to be clear but Zaion leaving and then all those graduations and then finally Nina her Gen mate and the group's rock of course it's on her mind especially with the shitty conditions we know of.
It's okay Botan, as Nolan displayed yesterday concerning troon support in America, the majority isn't always in the right.
:botanshrug:
Run another Census this time the Statistic on people who find the verminide obnoxious and i suspect you will get similar results because the question is phrased in such a way people who don't care will agree with it because "more rights is a good thing"

Anyone who uses statistics like that is a fucking retard and shoul have their hands removed.
Retards like you should stick to using calculators. Then we wouldn't have to hear you cope about being wrong.
9/10 mathematicians agree mathematicians should be shot.
Vesper's in the woods hunting boars again, only Magni knows his exact location, and he's not spilling the beans because of Bro Code (and a mutual dislike toward Takeshi)

but seriously, though, the longer this draws out, the bigger the impact when the reason eventually comes to light, doubly so if there's a double-graduation/termination
imagine all this copium and concern and it turns out Vesper & Mag were just doing a eurotrip.

stassy

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Since i dont wanna waste cloud space here is a veey good video about Lapu chan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is streaming pikmin 4 in 15 minutes

what the fuck are pikmins why they built like that

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Women flirt for fun, when they are bored, when they want attention. When no men are around they'll flirt with each other. This is the impression I got after deploying with a unit that was nearly half women for a year. It usually doesn't mean anything, they probably not actually lesbians. Just roll with it, tis just content and distraction.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MyName

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin just started and shes already muted this is going to be great

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter