"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

It's unfortunate that there's no middle point between "no sex before marriage" and "all sex, all the time." If you create an environment where it's acceptable for a woman to act like a whore, whores going to be more desirable to many men than chaste women, and some women will compete to be the biggest whore and get the most attention. The birth and progression of lewdtubers is a perfect example of this.

I think there might have been a bit of a point with the whole "no sex before marriage" idea. Birth rates of kids born to single parents has skyrocketed and kids to single parents have, on average, worse outcomes in education and crime. I don't see any evidence that women are happier. Oh, and males, on average, find it more difficult to attain stable relationships and a family and are less invested in society.

Your oshi would probably be happier with more rules about how women should behave, especially in relationships.
In the next decade or so, we're going to see an entire generation of aging and clinically depressed single men and women, and I'm so not looking forward to that. I hate how much certain groups of people warped society's perception of how relationships are supposed to work.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In the next decade or so, we're going to see an entire generation of aging and clinically depressed single men and women, and I'm so not looking forward to that. I hate how much certain groups of people warped society's perception of how relationships are supposed to work.
I would argue we're already there, and the death spiral won't stop until the pendulum swings the other way across society

30 years from now, I will still be pining over Dizzy, and she will still complain about not being able to find a boyfriend, this is so sad

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kiara's page doesn't have a JP sound pack which is unusual since her main claim to fame is her JP language skills.. Bizarre..

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to spam this thread anymore with explaining to people why math they learned in elementary school is not applicable to the real world.

In Richard Feynman's The Feynman Lectures on Physics, he uses the rule where implicit multiplication denoted by juxtaposition holds higher precedence than explicit multiplication or division. To give an example, on page 6, he used the expression
1/2√N
For that expression, the solidus was evaluated last after the implicit multiplication denoted by the juxtaposition of the "2" next to the "√N".
[Source]

Landau and Lifshitz's Mechanics, they solve a problem regarding the conservation of motion of the momentum and angular momentum in that of an infinite homogeneous cylindrical helix. In their solution, they present the constant as
Mz+hPz/2π
In this formula, Mz is the angular momentum in the z-direction, h is the pitch of the helix and Pz is the axis of the cylinder in the z-axis. Both the second and third variables are presented as being "above" the 2π.
[Source]

Hate to break it to you but your parents forcing you to spend 2,000 hours at Kumon to practice rote memorization actually did more harm than good because elementary PEMDAS is wildly inaccurate. PEMDAS is an overly simplified order of operations to help elementary students learn basic math.

Unless you have some actual evidence to debate otherwise, please shut the fuck up and stop spamming this thread. The amount of people arguing with "nuh uh, it doesn't seem natural to me!" just speaks more to failures of the education system. Until you realize the error of your ways, you have demoted from Asian to Bsian.

Jesus fucking Christ, Cover. Just fire them already or announce that they're free to go, this shit is so stupid. If the boys come back from this and neither party mentions any hint of what happened, I'm going to be so annoyed.

One can only hope.
Thank you, I tried to explain that PEMDAS is no good after primary, but as I noted, we don't teach hard science in school anymore, just feelings. Those of us who work in the real math word (like me) know better. Those other kind of idiots are the same people who say 1/0 = 0 or that "ghoti" can sound like fish by throwing out every single phonetic rule of English.

Edit: Those of you who bothered to read the spoiler to reply "dumb"...we are talking about you bsians. You are wrong, and every mathematician worth his/her salt agrees.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Watame's holo domination saga continues.

USS IOWA

The last few pages remind me of my college days, The overwhelming feeling of dread and Advanced Math.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
The last few pages remind me of my college days, The overwhelming feeling of dread and Advanced Math.

This is late middle-school/high school math, really. Not exactly differential calculus and n-dimensional manifolds here.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Watch out @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka here comes "Mr. Steal Yo Girl"
signal-2023-07-21-08-35-40-816.pngsignal-2023-07-21-08-36-23-504.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei decided to bless twitter (and Lamy) yesterday.
(Edited for filesize)
15754.jpg17539.jpg14856.jpg

She's also writing some letters in about 20 minutes.

Comet woman handcam (real)
17191.jpg

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sora getting a cute new haircut at the looks of it.

【新髪型お披露目】大人なわたしを見に来ない?【ホロライブ_ときのそら_TokinoSora】 29-24 screenshot.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Man, what a bunch of retarded shit pages to go through. I regret bringing up Fefe, wasn't an open invitation for people to bring up their retarded theories on why whores be whores and the dire affects on the human race or some retarded shit. And then math talk? NEEEEEERDS.

If the boys were behind on their homework and have been on break 10 days it would make sense they would not be in the voice packs. I don't think it is indicitive of anything more than what we already had in one particular way or another.

If anything, I don't think them being on break to catch up with homework makes sense, then, because otherwise I would think they would have them record these lines to get them out at the same time as the others.

Edit: Actually, given Cover's original statement was that ALL their activities are suspended, that means there is no way they are on break because homework.

Also, this week's HoloGra features CHAD girls as its focus.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The shoulders are getting 10 inches longer :architect:

signal-2023-07-21-07-25-02-463.jpgsignal-2023-07-21-07-25-02-463-1.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Wake up
>Boomer vs Zoomer math Civil War
Well.... At least it's better than the usual. :annoyedpippa:

Also the answer is 1 you dumb bastards.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla is doing an early morning stream with a bunch of people from Asia?

Limkin

Pussy. You know you wanted to say grooming
mmshpr.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom