"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
You know that kind of autism where you're like a savant or have a special quirky talent? I Don't Have That Kind :annoyedpippa:
No it's not the cute Bing Bang shit either. It's the kind that makes you think maybe eugenics was onto something and we made a huge mistake.:gunpeko:
Clip Tax:menhera: Remi is cute because she can barely speak English sometimes... actually all the time.
Stop doing this, it looks like shit and is hard to read.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And here I thought I was safe from math Yamanbay after finishing school.
:gunpeko:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
With regards to maths, trust the Asian.

Hanabasami Kyo releasing another MV today at 8PM JST. If you like Daisy from last week, watch this for sure.

MaiR also will sing at the same time so you can go to the live stream after the premiere is done.

AZKi with an interesting Geoguessr theme at 11PM JST (looking at places having names close to Holomembers)

From the GTA streams, VSpo's Kaga Nazuna learns a quick lesson about handling menhera.

Also dedicated VSpo paramedics Kurumi Noah and Tachibana Hinano.

"YouTube Premium is an additional revenue stream for creators to replace YouTube ads for ad free video viewing. YouTube Premium membership fees are split between the creators a member watches based on a percentage of their total watch history and behavior that month."

Also Azki's YT channel is fixed, but A LOT of people got unsubbed. So if you were a subscriber to her, make sure you double check.
I am still subbed to the ghost channel but resubbed to her fixed channel. Thankfully membership is not affected.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Some of these Yamanbas don't understand the universal rule of PEMDAS requires you to go from left to right in ambiguous all cases:

Archive

Honestly, your right! Ambiguous was a poor choice of words considering it's a set in stone rule that only works one way. I think reading the replies rubbed some brain rot off on me when I typed that.

Anyone who has done even baby level VB programming can get this answer right, but you know, we aren't teaching math anymore in schools, unless it's to say it's the white man's fault.
Nothing ambiguous to me, if you remember to work bracketed equations first, and expression next to brackets are multiplied.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Last edited:

Limkin

Sorry Reimu, your attempts at being a grooming dommy mommy aren't working

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's unfortunate that there's no middle point between "no sex before marriage" and "all sex, all the time."
But... there is? Don't confuse how people act on twitter or youtube (or sitcoms set in upper middle class New York or Cali neighbourhoods) with how people act in reality.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Eh? It's 1. It's always 1...
x=6/2(1+2)
x=6/2(3)
x=6/6
x=1
Yamanba, your second step is incorrect! You have to go from left to right like your reading a book.
multiplication by juxtaposition. Even calculators cannot agree:
View attachment 36913
But no one uses PEMDAS after primary school. Once you hit pre-algebra, algebra and calculus, that goes out the window. The APS Physical Review Style and Notation Guide accepts power, then multiplication, then addition/subtraction of equal priority.

Use parenthesis and enforce correct order.

(yes, plava, it IS a cool story if you want to be taken seriously in maths and physics in the real world).

Your right that after a certain point you're supposed to use parenthesis to eliminate any possible confusion for ordering but your still objectively incorrect about the answer being 9. Nice try though fag.
This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to spam this thread anymore with explaining to people why math they learned in elementary school is not applicable to the real world.

In Richard Feynman's The Feynman Lectures on Physics, he uses the rule where implicit multiplication denoted by juxtaposition holds higher precedence than explicit multiplication or division. To give an example, on page 6, he used the expression
1/2√N
For that expression, the solidus was evaluated last after the implicit multiplication denoted by the juxtaposition of the "2" next to the "√N".
[Source]

Landau and Lifshitz's Mechanics, they solve a problem regarding the conservation of motion of the momentum and angular momentum in that of an infinite homogeneous cylindrical helix. In their solution, they present the constant as
Mz+hPz/2π
In this formula, Mz is the angular momentum in the z-direction, h is the pitch of the helix and Pz is the axis of the cylinder in the z-axis. Both the second and third variables are presented as being "above" the 2π.
[Source]

Hate to break it to you but your parents forcing you to spend 2,000 hours at Kumon to practice rote memorization actually did more harm than good because elementary PEMDAS is wildly inaccurate. PEMDAS is an overly simplified order of operations to help elementary students learn basic math.

Unless you have some actual evidence to debate otherwise, please shut the fuck up and stop spamming this thread. The amount of people arguing with "nuh uh, it doesn't seem natural to me!" just speaks more to failures of the education system. Until you realize the error of your ways, you have demoted from Asian to Bsian.
It doesn't really matter what you think of PEMDAS, the answer is still 9 and using a few fringe cases of some physicist doesn't make any of you people any less retarded!

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Delu is going to enter Bilibili, discord fans are in shambles because it's going to be messy with the extremes fans that want compensation after helping her forgot holo
Tweet deleted. Would be nice if someone had archived it

Zapan1984

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Yamanba, your second step is incorrect! You have to go from left to right like your reading a book.
multiplication by juxtaposition. Even calculators cannot agree:
1689930181029.png

But no one uses PEMDAS after primary school. Once you hit pre-algebra, algebra and calculus, that goes out the window. The APS Physical Review Style and Notation Guide accepts power, then multiplication, then addition/subtraction of equal priority.

Use parenthesis and enforce correct order.

(yes, plava, it IS a cool story if you want to be taken seriously in maths and physics in the real world).

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Anyone who has done even baby level VB programming can get this answer right, but you know, we aren't teaching math anymore in schools, unless it's to say it's the white man's fault.
Nothing ambiguous to me, if you remember to work bracketed equations first, and expression next to brackets are multiplied.
you can literally do this on your fingers its obviously 9

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Math notation is just instructions for which operations to do in what order. Like all notation it's an arbitrary convention that has utility because everyone agrees what it means, and here we have an ambiguity in the meaning. No big deal, really. Practically it just means you may have to add clarity sometimes, "Remember to use PEMDAS", more parentheses, etc.

Anyway, Goopid

Zapan1984

The :takocope: would they did the recording for the Stars when they already where on break but i dont think that is a high chance

BEEG Booba Fishing

No Mag or Ves. :depressedtako:

Surely they only started recording the voice packs recently and Ves/Mag's situation means theirs got delayed. This is my last cope.

And this is pako's latest hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom