"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
An interview with Sargon, and any of those other personalities, would be interesting content for Kirsche, and help grow her audience, especially outside people who might not otherwise watch vtubers. It's also pretty on-brand for Kirsche. I don't see the reason for the hate.
That right there is the problem. People that don't want to watch vtubers are never going to be convinced otherwise, why the fuck bother? Go ask Null to watch vtubers, I'm sure you'll have a very pleasant experience. In fact, do it while he's on MATI, while he's talking about anything completely disconnected from vtubers for extra fun*.

Vtubers aren't a fucking religion, and people have the right to be retarded about it. But I prefer they act like retards far away from me. Any time some grifter femboy shows their stupid head around here, I have to NEET the fuck up, because a bunch of NPC parasites always sneak in like sea roaches and start trying to ruin shit for everyone.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
That right there is the problem. People that don't want to watch vtubers are never going to be convinced otherwise, why the fuck bother? Go ask Null to watch vtubers, I'm sure you'll have a very pleasant experience. In fact, do it while he's on MATI, while he's talking about anything completely disconnected from vtubers for extra fun*.

Vtubers aren't a fucking religion, and people have the right to be retarded about it. But I prefer they act like retards far away from me. Any time some grifter femboy shows their stupid head around here, I have to NEET the fuck up, because a bunch of NPC parasites always sneak in like sea roaches and start trying to ruin shit for everyone.
True. It's like sports. I don't care about it, so don't try to convince me which NFL team is less gay than the rest, it's all a sameness.

hylic

I really wish they would get her, she also fills in on a time slot and day that most members aren't streaming.
As a chinchilla watcher, I don’t think she would be a good fit for any corpo. Natsumi is a particularly hard working but stubborn person that makes her suitable as an indie but not for working in a team. I just can’t see her sitting in meetings, doing mandatory merch shilling, sponsor streams or collabing regularly with anyone other than her closest personal friends. She does everything at her own pace and seems to dislike obligations a lot.

Remember that fishman was open to even take the time to audition JP only vtubers but she says she was rejected for not willing to compromise on how she treats streaming. She specifically said she doesn’t care about growth. She could have just said the right thing and she would have probably gotten in but she didn’t want to join that badly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm actually very happy that the Hogwarts shitshow happened. It made non-twitch vtubers come off as turbo transphobes and scared the troons away.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
why are we letting the 2 autists roleplay as faggøts a married couple. What happened?
Being the site Mascots (Pronounced retard) Get's them a lot of leeway (to be laughed at)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Why would you not end a question without a question mark? I don't know. The point is I don't care if Carl is serious or not (and him being a britbong adds to the non-caring). So, take your political ball and go home. kthxbye.
I suppose I did waste my time on you. I'm just gonna call you a Yamanbafаggot and be done with it.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I feel there's a pretty big difference in continuously bothering someone like Null about it, who has concrete stances that are eternally unmoving, versus Sargon, who yes is playing the part of an old boomer who doesn't understand or whatever, but is actually still willing to engage with and joke about it on Twitter.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I suppose I did waste my time on you. I'm just call you a Yamanbafаggot and be done with it.If
To quote your boyfriend Mike Pence:
"That's not my concern."

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I’m still the majority opinion in America

edit:
View attachment 36643View attachment 36644View attachment 36645
Autistic man whos driven his own sister to suicide sucks tranny dick.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Vtubers aren't a fucking religion, and people have the right to be retarded about it. But I prefer they act like retards far away from me. Any time some grifter femboy shows their stupid head around here, I have to NEET the fuck up, because a bunch of NPC parasites always sneak in like sea roKiraches and start trying to ruin shit for everyone.
Let's say that Kirsche had a stream scheduled with Carl in a week's time.

Now, let's say there are a few types of people that would see this upcoming stream announcement:
1) Kirsche's audience, or vtubing fans that are interested in Carl or his content. They''re tuning in. Kirsche might even get some subs from people who don't normally watch her.
2) Carl's audience. Some of Carl's audience would be completely against vtubers for whatever reason and will just skip the content, and that's fine. But some of them will tune in for a Carl stream, even if they think vtubers are a bit weird or don't really care about them. They're a bit apprehensive, which is fair enough, but they'll give the stream and Kirsche a chance at least. And after the stream, some of Carl's audience will have enjoyed it enough to keep track of Kirsche, maybe sub to her and try out some streams.

I'm all for gatekeeping undesirables out of vtubing, but saying Kirsche shouldn't stream with anyone that isn't a vtuber is a bit over-the-top.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Turns out we can Nolan it up even without Nolan being involved. Congrats.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Let's say that Kirsche had a stream scheduled with Carl in a week's time.

Now, let's say there are a few types of people that would see this upcoming stream announcement:
1) Kirsche's audience, or vtubing fans that are interested in Carl or his content. They''re tuning in. Kirsche might even get some subs from people who don't normally watch her.
2) Carl's audience. Some of Carl's audience would be completely against vtubers for whatever reason and will just skip the content, and that's fine. But some of them will tune in for a Carl stream, even if they think vtubers are a bit weird or don't really care about them. They're a bit apprehensive, which is fair enough, but they'll give the stream and Kirsche a chance at least. And after the stream, some of Carl's audience will have enjoyed it enough to keep track of Kirsche, maybe sub to her and try out some streams.

I'm all for gatekeeping undesirables out of vtubing, but saying Kirsche shouldn't stream with anyone is a bit over-the-top.
I suppose it's better than her collabing with Rickets.

lvl8

As a chinchilla watcher, I don’t think she would be a good fit for any corpo. Natsumi is a particularly hard working but stubborn person that makes her suitable as an indie but not for working in a team. I just can’t see her sitting in meetings, doing mandatory merch shilling, sponsor streams or collabing regularly with anyone other than her closest personal friends. She does everything at her own pace and seems to dislike obligations a lot.

Remember that fishman was open to even take the time to audition JP only vtubers but she says she was rejected for not willing to compromise on how she treats streaming. She specifically said she doesn’t care about growth. She could have just said the right thing and she would have probably gotten in but she didn’t want to join that badly.
I appreciate your explanation and opinion on the Chinchila. I wish more discussion about her can be had, but I get how the language barrier limits the people who appreciates her.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm actually very happy that the Hogwarts shitshow happened. It made non-twitch vtubers come off as turbo transphobes and scared the troons away.
Pippa "3rd Highest Rank in a Nazi Group" Pipkin decided to fire off a red flare into the sky, and every single one of them started screeching.

PekoWick

Nah this kind of thing is hard to predict. If a nnd shitposter can be a corpo vtuber, chinchilla can be corpo vtuber too.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Autistic man whos driven his own sister to suicide sucks tranny dick.
Nolan is completely innocent! There's no evidence he outright caused her suicide! I won't let you slander my husbando any further!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa "3rd Highest Rank in a Nazi Group" Pipkin decided to fire off a red flare into the sky, and every single one of them started screeching.
Wrong direction.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan is completely innocent! There's no evidence he outright caused her suicide! I won't let you slander my husbando any further!
Pretty sure people dogged on someone on the homeland thread for doing what Dazzle did.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This husband and wife roleplay is pretty gay, and not the fun "all anime girls on the internet are lesbians" kind of gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom