"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Pako is as clueless as everyone else. He doesn't work for Cover.
I was more referring to the clothing brand tweeting out about the collab specifically using Vespers merch.

bothyourhouses

Are they good singers?
They were (nominally) idols long before they were vtubers. I was always happy with them, shrug.
"Oh hi oh"
"Ohhioh"
"Ohio"
She's speaking to us
The only place it's said like that is the folk song Banks of the Ohio.
Clearly she drowned Vesper in a river.

braindoko

Bug woman exploring VR Market

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Some deets from Pomu's return stream:

- As expected, she went to NijiGen for her break. In LA.
Huh? NijiGen is an anime event in Malaysia. It was where Lazulight + Millie + Enna were having a concert 5 days ago.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh, Pomu did a member post. I'll summarize it here since I can't post a screenshot I guess.

- Gonna rant, she's the sad kind of upsetti
- "One stream doesn't define me as a streamer," but worries how first time viewers will see her.
- So she feels if she gives a bad impression, it weighs heavily on her and makes her sad.
- "I haven't been doing so well."
- The trip was fun, but she came back super tired and her sciatica is messing with her.
- Can hardly walk, two days in a row.
- Sorry for being a "grumpy grandpa"
- Sorry if she seemed off during Mario Kart stream
- "A lot going on for me recently, and I'm still mourning, other family stuff... etc..."
- Better to take off a few more days than risk being perceived as bitchy
- Apologizes one last time.

:painpeko:
I had assumed that @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka 's post was referring more to member videos, pictures, recordings, wallpapers, etc. I didn't think member posts were as big a deal. I wouldn't mind if he'd be willing to make a call either way, as we've shown screenshots of memberposts before in the past.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I had assumed that @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka 's post was referring more to member videos, pictures, recordings, wallpapers, etc. I didn't think member posts were as big a deal. I wouldn't mind if he'd be willing to make a call either way, as we've shown screenshots of memberposts before in the past.

Member posts are fine.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Damn. Hope neighbor's ok.

sawa-tweet-car-911.PNG

Follow up to this. She deleted the original tweet, but added that her neighbor is fine.

sawa-tweet-car-911_2.PNG

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Statistically people are more likely to fuck dead corpses then animals. I'm fine with doing neither.

Similarly i'm statistically
more likely to murder you for not understanding how to use statistics then anyone else,,

We are talking about you I fail to See the problem.

Whenever they talk about "freedom problems" they always mean they can't hunt down DOXX and publicly shame whoever they don't like Ninji you can stop hitting yourself at any time it's getting embarrassing. WACTOR is not a goal.

He says bringing it up mad that he got owned by HIMSELF !??!?!?!?! maybe if you stop outing yourself as an idiot

Stop trying to get Nolanquest pulled from the air this season finally starting to get good again.
Can you stop being a femboy and at least keep it in the degen trhead please? Stop filling the thread with your garbage!

RiverBear

Oh, Pomu did a member post. I'll summarize it here since I can't post a screenshot I guess.

- Gonna rant, she's the sad kind of upsetti
- "One stream doesn't define me as a streamer," but worries how first time viewers will see her.
- So she feels if she gives a bad impression, it weighs heavily on her and makes her sad.
- "I haven't been doing so well."
- The trip was fun, but she came back super tired and her sciatica is messing with her.
- Can hardly walk, two days in a row.
- Sorry for being a "grumpy grandpa"
- Sorry if she seemed off during Mario Kart stream
- "A lot going on for me recently, and I'm still mourning, other family stuff... etc..."
- Better to take off a few more days than risk being perceived as bitchy
- Apologizes one last time.

:painpeko:
>Do whore things on stream
>The whore things I do stream don't define me
as Chapelle once said, "you might not be a whore, but you are wearing a whore's uniform - so you can understand the confusion"
if you dont want people thinking you are a whore, then dont do whore things
:smugselen:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Edited in a screenshot then. Thanks for clarifying.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Can you stop being a femboy and at least keep it in the degen trhead please? Stop filling the thread with your garbage!
Your calling me a femboy but you willingly married Nolan. Stop trying to flirt with me Rie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

Is Mr. Pickles a nickname for Vesper?! :shiinastare:

Shit like this is why I don't care for Kirsche. Why the fuck waste time interacting with these people? Sargon, Ralph, Rekieta, Vee, they're all the same garbage. "Hurr durr, let me explain" No, fuck off, we're full.
I actually like watching lotus eaters stuff when A&H stuff blackpill me too hard but it's no surprise Carl is a retarded boomer regarding zoomer women being too autistic to not want to show their face

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi Ricotta is going to be finishing Kingdom Hearts today, maybe she understands whats going on because I don't

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What are you trying to say?
My encrypted cry for help!

L'p vruub wr euhdn lw wr brx, exw vrphrqh sdlg ph wr eh brxu zlih. Zdlw, wkdw'v qrw dffxudwh, zkdw L phdqw wr vdb lv vrphrqh sdlg Surfwru wr nlgqds ph djdlqvw pb zloo dqg zlwk d jxq wr pb khdg irufh ph lqwr pduuldjh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom