"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pako just retweeted a tweet from about an hour ago shilling that clothing merch collab using Vesper's new design. A sign of hope or "oh shit we need to dump all this merch our company committed to before we have to stop selling it?"
Pako is as clueless as everyone else. He doesn't work for Cover.

So Pomu came back from her 5 day break and played some Mario Kart. Some shitters were joining and not leaving between matches and caused her to tilt, so she ended earlier than she wanted. VOD is gonna get nuked.

She decided to go back on break until Monday, but she will be in collabs.

foto_no_exif (7).png
Archive

To the assholes who pissed off the fairy: :pippadfuckoff:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

She was fine a couple hours ago during her return stream, what the heck happened? D:

Edit: Late by a second. Oopsie.

Fourth #

It's been about a month of silence since the initial tweet about Ves and Mag, what else could be considered "unforseen" at this point is what worries me
Unless I'm missing something, it's been only nine days since the initial tweet.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii is either really horny or having a heatstroke, she may be half naked making slurping noises when people send her ice cream related SCs, she stopped doing it like 3 minutes ago though. :pippasquish:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It's been about a month of silence since the initial tweet about Ves and Mag, what else could be considered "unforseen" at this point is what worries me
I mean this with not malice but i dont fucking care about Stars so my opinion may look uninformed: This agains me reminds of Rushia Investigation
IT TOOK THEM MORE THAN ONE FUCKING WEEK TO INVESTIGATE THE OBVIOUS THING THAT SHE SENT TO FUCKING KORE KORE
Dont have hope in Cover doing this shit faster, it can take them months to investigate 2 dudes with less than a year of activity for something minor or big.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Summer Watame in a sundress by Fuumi-mama :sanasmile:

Kson needs to stop hiding the goods. Choco's gorgeousness deserves to be unleashed.

Archive

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii is either really horny or having a heatstroke, she may be half naked making slurping noises when people send her ice cream related SCs, she stopped doing it like 3 minutes ago though. :pippasquish:

Girls' brain is melting. This whole stream been a bit weird haha. We got some "Sally" talk too, and the grumbling about having to make a new Diablo account. I'm probably gonna have to give this stream a re-watch honestly, to catch all the little things...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hmm, interpret 9 days as 1 month. If we carry the 9, then 9 days implies 9 months.
VESPER GOT ALL THE GIRLS PREGNANT FOR 9 MONTHS.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
2view update:

TVA favored 2view Amity Nemurou was interviewed by another 2view.

Dinos Tyrano showed up in my recommendations again. She doesn't speak English but 90% of her content is karaoke so anyone can enjoy her.

Sawa continuing this game in about an hour.

Art by vtubers:
Deep-Wood_Gigantism_by_egocider.jpg
I don't know if this is a controversial take but I actually prefer Juni's penwork and creature art over her digital art and anime girls. Both are still amazing though.

Berta_and_Rimuu_by_rimuurin.jpgsnootydeath reference by rimuurin.jpg
Rimuu drew herself with a Parasaurolophus and completed the art for another vtuber child snootydeath.

Art of vtubers:
inktober_by_harayamanawari.jpgjuniper_actias_ZERO_by_harayamanawari.jpglaplus_darkness_by_harayamanawari.jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Picture alternative:
image.png

uh oh. o_O
It's getting wild again in Vtuber town.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae and Sora are having a collab later tonight at 10PM (JP) on Sora's channel. Unfortunately, it will be that Clubhouse 51 game, bit it should still be some good Rat-Soda wholesomeness. She didn't specify if it would be an off-collab or not, though.

Picture alternative:
image.png

uh oh. o_O

It is pretty typical for young kittens to have a ton of issues and not very surprising for them to die, unfortunately. Poor Mika... chuubas are truly cursed when it comes to pets.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Damn. Hope neighbor's ok.

sawa-tweet-car-911.PNG

EDIT:

Watching Pippa room review, getting triggered by the way she pronounces the word "pillows".

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Unless I'm missing something, it's been only nine days since the initial tweet.
We're approaching about the same amount of time it took for Cover to announce Rushia's graduation from the initial suspension, so based on that compelling and irrefutable evidence I say we're going to find out what's happening to Vesper/Magni soon.

Anyways, I maintain that after hearing about Nina's graduation Vesper went missing to scour Japan for her to propose and elope together.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Picture alternative:
image.png

uh oh. o_O

jesus christ, she just got him, that’s so fucked

this art didn’t age well

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean this with not malice but i dont fucking care about Stars so my opinion may look uninformed: This agains me reminds of Rushia Investigation
IT TOOK THEM MORE THAN ONE FUCKING WEEK TO INVESTIGATE THE OBVIOUS THING THAT SHE SENT TO FUCKING KORE KORE
Dont have hope in Cover doing this shit faster, it can take them months to investigate 2 dudes with less than a year of activity for something minor or big.
The rushia situation was not clear cut or simple to unravel and it kept developing and going out of control as the days went by, which should be obvious by the sheer fucking amount of misinformation there was floating around at the time.

We don't even know if cover is investigating anything, literally everything people say about this is pure speculation. Because apart from 2 vague tweets and some very minor clues we know NOTHING.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh, Pomu did a member post. I'll summarize it here since I can't post a screenshot I guess.

- Gonna rant, she's the sad kind of upsetti
- "One stream doesn't define me as a streamer," but worries how first time viewers will see her.
- So she feels if she gives a bad impression, it weighs heavily on her and makes her sad.
- "I haven't been doing so well."
- The trip was fun, but she came back super tired and her sciatica is messing with her.
- Can hardly walk, two days in a row.
- Sorry for being a "grumpy grandpa"
- Sorry if she seemed off during Mario Kart stream
- "A lot going on for me recently, and I'm still mourning, other family stuff... etc..."
- Better to take off a few more days than risk being perceived as bitchy
- Apologizes one last time.

:painpeko:

Edit: Screenshot added after clarification on the new Member-post rules.

image.png

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Airi's still voiceless. She must've messed it up really bad, I'm pretty sure her voice has been gone for longer than a week at this point. Looks like she's still planning on streaming tonight though.

archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I’m still the majority opinion in America

edit:
View attachment 36643View attachment 36644View attachment 36645
Statistically people are more likely to fuck dead corpses then animals. I'm fine with doing neither.

Similarly i'm statistically
more likely to murder you for not understanding how to use statistics then anyone else,,

I thought you guys wanted to talk about anime girls.
We are talking about you I fail to See the problem.
Within the still barely holding but definitely crumbling Indonesian branch of Nijisanji, one of their talent Xia Ekavira dropped a rather concerning premiere.

Slated to start 27-26 hours from now (21st July 7:30AM indo time).

Is it gonna be an Announcement? Cover? Original? Her doing shitpost? She finally graduating? No one knows until it actually premiered.

Related to that, ANYCOLOR apparently dropped an article regarding their "countermeasure team", which is related about their stuff regarding the handling of acts of slanders toward the Nijisanji talents. The article is of course, in japanese, but someone has translated it.

archive

Interesting to know that one of their challenges is handling foreign acts of slanders, citing murica's "freedom of expressions" as one of its difficulty (at least from what I skimmed through). Aside of that, just some neat stuff to know about ANYCOLOR's work for their talent while saddled with the fact that the world believed their CEO wasted their talent money to built his own naval fleet of armed yachts.

Whenever they talk about "freedom problems" they always mean they can't hunt down DOXX and publicly shame whoever they don't like Ninji you can stop hitting yourself at any time it's getting embarrassing. WACTOR is not a goal.

ya’ll nigge’rs complained 2 hrs ago about this topic. Let it fucking die already

He says bringing it up mad that he got owned by HIMSELF !??!?!?!?! maybe if you stop outing yourself as an idiot
View attachment 36657

Can we just fucking ban Nolan already? Because he's a mongoloid, but you Yamanbas literally can't stop yourselves.
Stop trying to get Nolanquest pulled from the air this season finally starting to get good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom