"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
its totally okay to be colonized by the funny british woman

do it

I know we aren't supposed to get political up on this piece. But wasn't there a statistical anomaly in the UK where a significant number of "Fathers" turned out to be taking care of someone else's biological kid unknowingly. Something to consider when chasing that British tail.

This is why I prefer Chinks, Spics and Southern women because someone has to save them from those gay Southern dudes. Practically an army of Camelots once you get past that Mason Dixon line

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why must femboy relics of GAYmergate persist into my hobbies in 2023, and why do people want this shit.
Because "BASED VTUBERS" that everyone here likes keep wanting to get involved with these fags?
I’m still the majority opinion in America

edit:
View attachment 36643View attachment 36644View attachment 36645
Nolan reddit moment

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I know we aren't supposed to get political up on this piece. But wasn't there a statistical anomaly in the UK where a significant number of "Fathers" turned out to be taking care of someone else's biological kid unknowingly. Something to consider when chasing that British tail.

This is why I prefer Chinks, Spics and Southern women because somehow has to save them from those gay Southern dudes. Practically an army of Camelots once you get past that Mason Dixon line
as much as i want to agree with you im always inclined to hate on chinks

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just cant stop winning.

@Sithis its okay im sure yuko would give you a chance with all the bbc talk surounding you

Yuko can dream but I ain't one for coal dust. As for Katta it's been a while since I was a boy but some time in the bonding closet should iron out any kinks, thanks for the heads up :architect:
maxresdefault (6).jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Played infinite mode on my lunch break ashamed to say this is as far as I got in 30 minutes of tries
Some are really easy others are just uncannily twin like I hope Moom and Goob play this on stream
View attachment 36639

And now for something different! I've yet to have time to restock Best Wolf clips so today @The Peanut Gallery unintentionally saves my bacon when he provided us with this gold clip

Today is kettle 📛time

Damn that's one angy kettle.
Wasn't that France? Which is why you have no right to insist on a paternity test or some wild shit like that because it was "contributing to social unrest".

Awoogers

okay so i just came across a pipper clip and who the fuck is henry

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't that France? Which is why you have no right to insist on a paternity test or some wild shit like that because it was "contributing to social unrest".
It is illegal to get a paternity test in France. If they ever repeal that law, everyone will find out that they don't know who their father is and the whole country will realize that they're all bastards.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ogey_rrat

ogey

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
okay so i just came across a pipper clip and who the fuck is henry

Henry is Nolan if he had money and parents who loved him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

oh jesus fuck of course its a fucking flip

how many moons will it take for me to be labeled as being mentally deranged just because i am in the same country as this fuck

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ina streaming FFXVI.
You know what, I'll take this FF spam, its certainly more fun to watch than Zelda and Pokemon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Within the still barely holding but definitely crumbling Indonesian branch of Nijisanji, one of their talent Xia Ekavira dropped a rather concerning premiere.

Slated to start 27-26 hours from now (21st July 7:30AM indo time).

Is it gonna be an Announcement? Cover? Original? Her doing shitpost? She finally graduating? No one knows until it actually premiered.

Related to that, ANYCOLOR apparently dropped an article regarding their "countermeasure team", which is related about their stuff regarding the handling of acts of slanders toward the Nijisanji talents. The article is of course, in japanese, but someone has translated it.

archive

Interesting to know that one of their challenges is handling foreign acts of slanders, citing murica's "freedom of expressions" as one of its difficulty (at least from what I skimmed through). Aside of that, just some neat stuff to know about ANYCOLOR's work for their talent while saddled with the fact that the world believed their CEO wasted their talent money to built his own naval fleet of armed yachts.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
HE HAS HIS OWN THREAD THERE! I thought he only had a thread here.

:whatastory:
I'm surprised there aren't more vtuber related threads on the homeland but it's probably a good thing tbh

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Interesting to know that one of their challenges is handling foreign acts of slanders, citing murica's "freedom of expressions" as one of its difficulty (at least from what I skimmed through). Aside of that, just some neat stuff to know about ANYCOLOR's work for their talent while saddled with the fact that the world believed their CEO wasted their talent money to built his own naval fleet of armed yachts.
Those waito piggus and their pesky freedom of expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom