"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm surprised there aren't more vtuber related threads on the homeland but it's probably a good thing tbh
Can you imagine the constant "what is this god-dang anime bullshit cluttering my farms" and "anime is for pedos" comments if homeland start getting more of them? Enough to fill an entire bucket.

httn

Hag enthusiast
[Bad news]
Ragdoll cancelled stream today.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
And looking through his Twitter feed I won't be watching him again since he's far right.
I know you're an oblivious autist Nolan but you do realize YOU would be considered far right by online retards for posting here because of this forum's origins and associations, right?
Are you really that fucking dumb?

Alright no more irrelevant politisperging today.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
to cleanse my poor brain from all that henri bullshit have some riro playing fnaf

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
looking through his Twitter feed I won't be watching him again since he's far right.
If I ever become a vtuber y'all better not tell Nolan about my post history in A&H

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If I ever become a vtuber y'all better not tell Nolan about my post history in A&H

ya’ll nigge’rs complained 2 hrs ago about this topic. Let it fucking die already

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

ya’ll nigge’rs complained 2 hrs ago about this topic. Let it fucking die already

Dont derail this thread ever again Mister Crush dont make me regret having some kind of hope for you
20230605_120954.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lumi keeps baiting me with Gloomi on the thumbnails just to never actually use her on stream. Truly Lemon thief behavior.:smugpipi:
Lemon whore HATE Gloomi LOVE

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
nigge’rs
Can you stop being racist? It was cool like 10 years ago. Today is all about acceptance and rainbows. Do better

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Stop with the racism please, we are a multicultural community, there is no need for the hard R here.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Stop with the racism please, we are an multicultural community, there is no need for the hard R here.
I just find this joke ironic coming from you

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I just find this joke ironic coming from you
I'm brown, I get to call you a nígger. You are white, you get to bend down and take it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Is smug about liking trans people
I’m still the majority opinion in America

edit:
View attachment 36643View attachment 36644View attachment 36645

>Then he calls someone a Yamanba

All that ally-ship is not gonna help you my dude, but i guess you're just gonna keep being retarded

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
manhattan.jpg

Can we just fucking ban Nolan already? Because he's a mongoloid, but you Yamanbas literally can't stop yourselves.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ya'll stop being so niggardly Lisa is on soon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Bae talking about Miori.

cover from Mio

Status