"I think maybe... I should go freeze my eggs"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
What too many rrats does to autistic people...
Aren't you the one whose supposed to be mixing meds with our food? You skimping on the work this week or what?:smugina:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Aren't you the one whose supposed to be mixing meds with our food? You skimping on the work this week or what?:smugina:
i dunno man, im pretty sure all the meds do is condition you to only like the ragdoll and cherry fox

except for the pipiggers, those snort the meds

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's not my job to help you interpret my posts. Better luck next time.
If you wrote in english instead of retard, it would help greatly, but you do you.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
It's not my job to help you interpret my posts. Better luck next time.

Vesper is getting himself fired so he can focus on his child.
Thinking about it, I fear what he'd try and name his children...
Ariaga! Ariaga 2! Bariaga! Aruglia! And..Pizzoza!

Simpsons probably needs to make another soccer episode to name all of Vesper's kids, ngl.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not enough funding, proctor blew all of the budget simping.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

These fuckers have been around for a year already?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

yeah, same with Tempus, maybe that was one of the reasons for the hiatuses if they got behind on work for these dates

🌈🌈🌈🌈

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
that's so awesome. (sure they have Kyo but they also have Aia, Maria, and Scarle)
Dang. Even Nolan doesn't recognize whoever that purple dude is. I'm sure he's plenty interesting and fun to watch, but somehow he's just slipped under the radar! Can someone remind me of his name?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
isn't surprising for someone who "supports the cause".
To me it seemed like Altare was buthurt that how could Vesper do this to him, for geting suspended right before the 6 month anniversary. It always seemed like the "leader" role went to his head.
That they were on bad terms was echoed by Axles "momy and daddy are fighting" comment at the time.

Axle seemed to not want to get involved in anything, but didn't like the situation while I woudn't be surprised if Magni stood up for Vesper.

The Altare hogwarts ally thing seemed unsencere from him. More of a "it's not worth the truble to play on stream" than anything else. From all the things he'd likely get buthurt from I doubt it would be that.
Yeah someone will have to post Han politisperging before I believe that was anything more than just an extra excuse not to play the game remember he even said he isn't a Harry Potter fan he was just piling reasons not to play
Dang. Even Nolan doesn't recognize whoever that purple dude is. I'm sure he's plenty interesting and fun to watch, but somehow he's just slipped under the radar! Can someone remind me of his name?
Doppio dropscythe despite the stupid name is really good if you like chuunis who never break character he is a riot in collabs

Edit: nvm he is xsoleil you are thinking Aster and Ren
Ren is good Aster filters me with the valley girl

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nah, it's Aster. Though it has been a long time since I watched. Just didn't mention him or Ren cuz the point was to compare someone you hate (Kyo) to people I think you guys like (Aia, Scarle, and Maria).

RiverBear

Archive

Reminder that these fucks managed to be around for a year but Hololive's Sana and (hopefully) Vesper and Magni didn't
Nijisanji - 1
Hololive - 0

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the point was to compare someone you hate (Kyo) to people I think you guys like (Aia, Scarle, and Maria).
do we tell him. Kropausechamp.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Uki birthday. Stargazers made a world themed around him.

he's looking at fan projects

Damn these are absurdly impressive. I'm always blown away by the work fans put into things.
(also you guys may like the collab part of the stream, later he's having a drunk totsu, I expect Enna since they're close)

edit: Pomu and Millie joining.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vesper is getting himself fired so he can focus on his child.
Thinking about it, I fear what he'd try and name his children...
Vesper's an oldfag.

He'd obviously call his newborn child Newfag.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Well from what I have seen, you guys don't care about Ren or Aster (unless I'm wrong and you guys do care about Ren) and anytime you bring up the others (besides Kyo), it's positive.
i don't think people calling scarle a :WHORE!!!: is positive, maria barely gets mentioned outside of her covers and nobody watches aia, so it's more of a meh reaction towards their gen, until kyo gets mentioned then its straight up negative (deserved).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom