"I think maybe... I should go freeze my eggs"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

Pekora's going to be the official ambassador for FGO's 8th anniversary. Her FGO streams were some of my favorites so it's cool to see there's more crossover.

The girls were there the whole time, revealed themselves for 5 minutes, made Towa feel embarrassed mid-song and just left the room. It was absolutely adorable :sanasmile:
View attachment 36309

Now they're trying to sing an emotional song but it's too chaotic to be anything but hilarious.

1689593239925779.png
1689594301784700.jpg
1689594899982749.jpg
1689594510877540.png1689595036392866.png1689594777670466.jpg1689594687347479.png1689594692466220.jpg

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Maybe it has something to do with

View attachment 36047
Imagine auditioning and getting the leftmost box thing.

Another day another micro corpo graces my feed. Never heard of them before today but it looks like 3 of their talents graduated.

I really don't understand why people join agencies like this in the first place. Why even join a corpo if you aren't guaranteed at least 1k ccv minimum. I know I'm numberfagging but seriously I just don't get it.

Archive 1 (Takeshi Lentus)
Archive 2 (Sanya Rem)
Archive 3 (Miette Sordes)

Someone performed a violin cover of Psycho at Nijigen and Bae retweeted it. From the expo's schedule, her set was anisongs and not specifically Vtuber songs, so Psycho is an odd choice and a nice surprise.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The finale of Pekora's 24 hour stream is going to be an insanely stacked 3D live. Coming in about 15 minutes. (Likely some if not all prerecorded since Kanata is still recovering from throat problems.)

Towa's announcement is a new outfit in 2 days!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I tune into Panko's anniversary and immediately greeted by rants about "Airi's dirty boobas" and seething that Rie says Italian stereotypes to her but can't say anything back because she will be called a racist.

Edit: She allegedly did it once and may have gotten bonked
View attachment 36217
Rie is the princess and that means she gets special privileges. She has the pass and mockery of any kind towards her will NOT be tolerated and is punishable by the death penalty!
Shiina's having her anniversary stream and doing a concert.

She's over 85k already, feels like just a week ago she was at the funny number.
Holy shit she's growing fast! How the fuck is Wemi ever going to catch up to her?!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

No Name

MagicHammer

Imagine auditioning and getting the leftmost box thing.
She has a pretty cool robot girl model, the chip/box thing is just her removable brain or something. Fairly neat little gimmick.
t109vk.png
Rumor is that she's also the reincarnation of Blair Labri, formerly of NexStage.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She has a pretty cool robot girl model, the chip/box thing is just her removable brain or something. Fairly neat little gimmick.
t109vk.png
Rumor is that she's also the reincarnation of Blair Labri, formerly of NexStage.
She is mutuals with Ayla Yew from NexStage on twitter, so maybe. But funny leaving one small corp for another small corp after 3 months. I guess the contract was better.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Botan got invited to the VCR GTA Server
Im glad she acepted this is going to be so Kino

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Maybe all these days of streaming and sitting on my ass had an effect on my physical fitness... and my figure... :architect:

Edit: Speaking of myself, it looks like I commented on some sort of drama on my alt, but what it was about is hard to say because the main tweet is from a private account:

Archive

Also it looks like I might start opening commissions again soon:

Archive

If I had to take a guess Rie, looks like you were making these comments in relation to that vtuber concert— if your Twitter likes are anything to go off of.

Can someone start including some medications for dementia in the dining hall lunch, Rie is getting worse.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Botan got invited to the VCR GTA Server
Im glad she acepted this is going to be so Kino

any other invitees? with all the good content generated from VCR Rust servers, I am waiting wholeheartedly with clips of the interactions between all of them.

Edit: Found this, probably the list of those who are invited?
1689603331223.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ohga Ruki is singing.

Earlier today she played her flute. Both her and Utano from Univirtual don't seem to rest much.

Angry Met with a cute nya at the end.

The winning Valorant CR Cup team talking about dirty rooms.

IRyS found out about the FGO Rider who rode men.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't forget that his anti phase was coz he was mad she wasn't being the best she could be :Vesper-UNHINGED:.
He should've continued that phase until Rie had more subscribers than Gura, a higher CCV than Pekora and put in more hours than Kaela.

Instead he pussied out and stopped while Rie had less subscribers than Kaela, a lower CCV than Anya and put in less hours than Gura.

RiverBear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
any other invitees? with all the good content generated from VCR Rust servers, I am waiting wholeheartedly with clips of the interactions between all of them.

Edit: Found this, probably the list of those who are invited?
View attachment 36327
Is that a community-managed list based on who publicly confirmed they were in it? Seems small. It also seems odd that no Holostars made it in despite their popularity in Rust.

Horo7618

No one in particular
also the same rider who died from cheese

a fucking block of cheese
She underestimated the power of cheese. Don't make the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom