"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I checked her Wiki page and a comment in August says her twitter and instagram account got taken over by someone else. And this one is made in June 2022. There is a very high chance it's not her and just some asshole using her name.
Wiki also has references to tweets from other people at her in 2017. It seems to be the same shit as with Elira, someone remade an account using the same name after it was deleted

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rin truly is a master baiter (for donations). How she turns a random zatsu stream into getting thousands of dollars is a skill I will never understand.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.

This fucking brit, I swear.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's supposed to visit Kiara too while there, but that person made it all about them...
VTweeter making things all about them? What a surprise, amirite?

but that girl does seem to be the type of people she had mentioned not liking from her past life.
Yeah, I remember hearing about her talk about toxic people from her past life. Truly surprising this chick wouldn't be one of them looking at how she seems to endlessly spew political talking points at every waking moment of her life. People whose whole lives are their political identity and how much they hate the other side of the aisle are always insufferable twats.

If Nina was sick of getting shit from people's fanbases over the smallest thing, diving back into this sphere seems like an awful idea, as some retards here have already demostrated by pre-emptively shitting on her.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Rin truly is a master baiter (for donations). How she turns a random zatsu stream into getting thousands of dollars is a skill I will never understand.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.

There's a reason (((they))) picked her.

Negzana

Been binging between Lui and Kaela all day, looks like Kaela outlasted Lui, not a surprise. 9 Hours playing with herself.

9 hours nice.PNG

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Polka karaoke just started a bit ago if anyone is interested.

And for those of you into Yandere models...

She's part of the same circle as Yoclesh.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I don't really watch Aster but this shit is depressing to read. Not because coomers gonna coom but this motherfucker wanted to open a Fansly or Onlyfans or some shit to do lewd ASMR streams and shit. I remember someone posting about this about 6 months ago.

I know that some people get uncomfortable with this shit but common dude. You have pushed this shit, don't act surprised or angry when you get it back.

Wasn't that fake? I remember someone posted a screenshot from 4chan of a members post and everyone belive it until someone here actually got his membership and checked an it wasn't there.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Reminder that this all started because she fucked up her nail polish

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Can Jews develop a British accent?
Just wondering

RiverBear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

This is peak streamer activity. You may not like it but this is a level of money mastery only the ancient Jew legends have known.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Some info about upcoming Airi covers.

"Padoru"

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

that is so hilarious, this is so much better than it has any right to be

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't really watch Aster but this shit is depressing to read. Not because coomers gonna coom but this motherfucker wanted to open a Fansly or Onlyfans or some shit to do lewd ASMR streams and shit. I remember someone posting about this about 6 months ago.

I know that some people get uncomfortable with this shit but common dude. You have pushed this shit, don't act surprised or angry when you get it back.
The 18+ streams thing was a rrat from /vt/ that @Een Gevolg disproved here, but this was also after he and Finana did that foot stream, and the fact so many of us just assumed it was real speaks volumes.

What the fuck is this bitches problem?!!?!? Her fat tits must be hogging all the blood flow to her brain if she think's I'll let her off scot-free!
Wemi would hate to see you talking about her friend like this.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Is that THE Juniper Heartstrings doing a American Truck Simulator Stream? You better believe it. (cheer5 makes the ChatGPT T2S talk)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
8th-14th

I'm very late and I wanted to watch Phase Weekly:Vesper-UNHINGED: I finally cracked youtube's absolute retard search to show me what I want. I have to search "#phaseclips" then I have to scroll long enough until it shows me the prompt "search only for #phaseclips" then I add the this week filter and fucking finally it gives me actual results. Now that I have been playing with their stupid search that prompt sometimes shows on the first search and sometimes I have to scroll a lot before it shows. I'm sure the stupid algorithm probably omits results anyway but it's better than nothing and it's so fucking broken, if I try to add the upload date filter it just gives me 4 pontif of ponwolf clips.:Mumei-REE:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Shiina
A lot of shiina by memaw's moments this week and vtuberedits, new channel I suppose. Watch her politely ask for hentai work and a highlight reel of her re4 remake stream. If you want constant shiina clips subscribe to memaw's moments, he uploaded daily this week it seems.

Airi
Plenty of airi by pontiff as usual. Watch Airi explain her duality during social interactions online.

Pippa
Pippa for days as usual by low effort clips with azehara and Kotazumaa. Watch her 3rd lost tooth saga, some of her impromtu collab with drunk sleepy and her d&d plans

Uruka
Pebbel as usual with a clip of uruka being incredibly thirsty

Panko
Komacheez Archive shows us Pancho's single brain cell in action

Dizzy
There's Dizzy this week by Chipy and Hag Enthusiast. Both clips are from her membership opening stream, watch her being buck broken by money and trying to be cute but failing.

Lia
There's Lia!! Farnese Dreschner makes a highlight reel of Lia's wind waker stream

Ember
Low effort clips(LEC from now on) clips ember being salty for not having a girlfriend who knows geography.

Jelly
LEC shows us one of the many instances of Jelly outing herself as a hag.

Nasa
Chad Animal friend makes a highlight reel of nasa playing the newest chilla art game

Remi
Only one remi clip by remilia's toilet. Chat teaches her what artistic means.

Tenma
2 tenma clips by LEC and NotTheo. Watch tenma fail at sex and sharing some sakana wisdom

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire. :kaelaapprob:
To Muhammed or whatever your name is pajeet in charge of youtube search. I hope your favorite street you use to defecate on gets ruined in some way :smugselen:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
and the fact so many of us just assumed it was real speaks volumes.
To be fair here, 98% of the users here on the forum forget this dude is even in Nijisanji EN. It also happened post-Zaion so people are just likely to assume the yab is real no further question.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasn't that fake? I remember someone posted a screenshot from 4chan of a members post and everyone belive it until someone here actually got his membership and checked an it wasn't there.
Yes it was fake, someone actually bothered to member him on the farms because nobody in the thread cared enough to even know if it was fake or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom